Arrow

delete

So, with Waller visiting Bronze Tiger at the end of last episode, it's clear that Suicide Squad is incoming, who would you guys like to see in it?

Im guessing some form of Bronze Tiger, Deadshot, Deathstroke eventually and other than that i have no idea who else they are introducing in the series.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found season 2 online today. Currently on episode 6. Must say. It's already better than season 1, IMO.

Been thinking about this for a while. This a show based on the Green Arrow right? Does anybody recommend the show?

You are correct, it is about Green Arrow. And, yes, I would highly recommend it.

Please can someone explain how did Oliver survive from the battle with Merlin in episode 23? Because if I recall correctly he drove the arrow through his heart as well..

If I recall correctly (haven't seen that episode since it aired) Oliver drove the arrow through his shoulder, but it went through Merlyn's heart.

Major S02 spoilers, open at your own risk.

The real question is, how did Merlyn survive?

Please can someone explain how did Oliver survive from the battle with Merlin in episode 23? Because if I recall correctly he drove the arrow through his heart as well..

If I recall correctly (haven't seen that episode since it aired, Oliver drove the arrow through his shoulder, but it went through Merlyn's heart.

Lazarus Pit?

If I recall correctly (haven't seen that episode since it aired, Oliver drove the arrow through his shoulder, but it went through Merlyn's heart.

Lazarus Pit?

I was thinking that too, but considering he wasn't involved with Ra's/The League of Assassins at that time, I don't see how that would have been done. And I'd rather have them keep it out of the series, at least until the later seasons.

Found a website online that allowed me to watch/catch up on season 2 (just finished episode 13, 'Heir to the Demon') and must say, I'm anxious to see where this goes.

In the latest episode I saw Sarah gets bitches out by Laruel and goes to Oliver's 'base' and they look like they're getting back together. Not to mention the fact she may (hopefully) be joining his team with Roy.

Been thinking about this for a while. This a show based on the Green Arrow right? Does anybody recommend the show?

I highly recommend it, it's brilliant.

Lazarus Pit?

I was thinking that too, but considering he wasn't involved with Ra's/The League of Assassins at that time, I don't see how that would have been done. And I'd rather have them keep it out of the series, at least until the later seasons.

What's the Lazarus Pit? And I wonder when he'll come back, they can't keep him out of it.

Man season 2 is sooo good!

I was kind of annoyed that Roy wasn't in the recent episode considering he just joined the team.

I highly recommend it, it's brilliant.

Lazarus Pit?

What's the Lazarus Pit? And I wonder when he'll come back, they can't keep him out of it.

Man season 2 is sooo good!

I was kind of annoyed that Roy wasn't in the recent episode considering he just joined the team.

Basically a plot decive to bring people back from the dead in DC Comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_Pit

By the way this show has been renewed for a third season.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is Roy Harper? I'm pissed. Canary stole his spot.

Roy's still around, just last night's episode was one that focused specifically on Felicity dealing with Sarah being part of the team as she was used to being the only girl; as well as further expanding upon the angle with Laurel/Sarah.

That ending though with Oliver meeting Slade for the first time in present day at his own home. That was so awesome. I cannot wait to see further interaction between the two.

The ending to the last episode was so great. I actually really liked that entire episode with Felicity being the hero for once. Love her.

Oh also:

tumblr_n1qdlr5hCr1rtoeg3o1_500.jpg

When will the pilot show? I didn't like the last episode, except for the last part. That was awesome.

I'm really pissed at the Canary, I don't like her being in a relationship with Ollie and I don't like that she's got more time than Roy. Man that handshake at the end of the episode! The action's gonna heat up real soon :)

Archived