Arrow

delete

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

HOOOOOLY SH--- SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAW TONIGHT'S EPISODE? I don't wanna spoil for anybody so I'm using spoiler tags for anyone that didn't see the preview for next week but if you DID see the preview for next week? ..See spoiler tags.

tfaiDYF.jpg

HOLY FREAKING CRAP, RIGHT!? OMG LOOKS SO EPIC.

HOOOOOLY SH--- SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAW TONIGHT'S EPISODE? I don't wanna spoil for anybody so I'm using spoiler tags for anyone that didn't see the preview for next week but if you DID see the preview for next week? ..See spoiler tags.

tfaiDYF.jpg

HOLY FREAKING CRAP, RIGHT!? OMG LOOKS SO EPIC.

I think that's Slade Wilson, the guy who helped Oliver on the island. Since it was confirmed he didn't die from the fire. Yeah, it is *censored*ing awesome. I haven't seen it yet but I presume he is a antagonist?

I just started watching Arrow in detail this season.. I need to go and watch the first season.. About Deathstroke..

with the reveal that Slade was the main villain I think two weeks ago?? Was it that big of a surprise he's Deathstroke? I kind of expected it, thanks to watching the Teen Titans cartoon.

I just started watching Arrow in detail this season.. I need to go and watch the first season.. About Deathstroke..

with the reveal that Slade was the main villain I think two weeks ago?? Was it that big of a surprise he's Deathstroke? I kind of expected it, thanks to watching the Teen Titans cartoon.

I don't think it should have been a suprise i mean his name in the comics is Slade Wilson. Im just really happy its happening and that he looks just so bad ass.

I never thought that this many people would like the show as well! It's been so *censored*ing good in recent weeks, season 2 has been amazing :D

Deathstroke is so *censored*ing cool!! I love that Arrow always update their show to make it look modern, I liked Deathstroke's black and white suit but I thought it was a bit old fashioned. I love his new updated suit.

Also, Roy Harper's gonna join the team soon! That teaser at the end of the episode was amazing, I can't wait until he turns into Arsenal! :D

Archived