Marvel: Avengers Alliance

Generations

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullshit indeed. I need to get Thundra and Tigra so I can unlock the Cyclops attires...and I don't have Thor either...so if we need him for the Moon Knight missions, I'll either need to buy him or spend gold. Either way...that's three characters that I don't even particularly want.

I got a list of the heroes you need in order to master chapters 1 and 2 of season 2:

Chapter 1:

Rogue - 90CP

Gambit - 90CP

Dr. Strange - 23CP

Cyclops -15CP

Wolverine - 90CP

Kitty Pryde - 33CP

Phoenix - 48CP

Nightcrawler - 48CP

Black Widow - 0CP

Storm - 48CP

Spider-Woman - 33CP

Psylocke - 135CP

Union Jack - 90CP

Black Knight - 90CP

Hercules - 90CP

Captain Britain - 90CP

Shatterstar - 135CP

Deadpool - 135CP

Cable - 135CP

Scarlet Witch - 90CP

TOTAL: 1508 CP

Chapter 2:

Dr. Strange - 23CP

Iron Fist - 15CP

Luke Cage - 23CP

Daredevil - 48CP

Scarlet Witch - 90CP

Captain America - 90CP

Thor - 90CP

Iron Man - 0CP

Wolverine - 90CP

Spider-Man - 90CP

Quicksilver - 48CP

Human Torch - 33CP

Black Panther - 90CP

Gambit - 90CP

Fantomex - 135CP

Thundra - 90CP

Hawkeye - 1CP

Black Cat - 15CP

Nightcrawler - 48CP

Tigra - 90CP

TOTAL: 1232 CP

These are the heroic battle and deploy heroes, which are needed to get the epic bosses and overall progress of Chapter Mastery.

To sum it up, you'll be spending A LOT (about more than 2000) of CP.

Chapter 2:

Dr. Strange - 23CP

Daredevil - 48CP

Scarlet Witch - 90CP

Captain America - 90CP

Thor - 90CP

Iron Man - 0CP

Wolverine - 90CP

Spider-Man - 90CP

Quicksilver - 48CP

Human Torch - 33CP

Black Panther - 90CP

Gambit - 90CP

Fantomex - 135CP

Thundra - 90CP

Hawkeye - 1CP

Black Cat - 15CP

Nightcrawler - 48CP

Tigra - 90CP

TOTAL: 1194 CP

These are the heroic battle and deploy heroes, which are needed to get the epic bosses and overall progress of Chapter Mastery.

You sure about Fantomex and Panther? I know they're deploys in the chapter, but aren't they in different levels? If I need them too, then I'm screwed. For some reason, I thought Thundra and Tigra were the only ones I needed to get the epic battles. You don't need 100% completion to get the Cyclops suit...you just need to do the tasks, right?

Chapter 2:

Dr. Strange - 23CP

Daredevil - 48CP

Scarlet Witch - 90CP

Captain America - 90CP

Thor - 90CP

Iron Man - 0CP

Wolverine - 90CP

Spider-Man - 90CP

Quicksilver - 48CP

Human Torch - 33CP

Black Panther - 90CP

Gambit - 90CP

Fantomex - 135CP

Thundra - 90CP

Hawkeye - 1CP

Black Cat - 15CP

Nightcrawler - 48CP

Tigra - 90CP

TOTAL: 1194 CP

You sure about Fantomex and Panther? I know they're deploys in the chapter, but aren't they in different levels? If I need them too, then I'm screwed. For some reason, I thought Thundra and Tigra were the only ones I needed to get the epic battles. You don't need 100% completion to get the Cyclops suit...you just need to do the tasks, right?

I'm positive both are deploys from as early as Chapter 3 to Chapter 4. The chapter one hero set is in order by chapter, my chapter 2 set is a random scatter and some are in order, the ones up to I believe Black Panther are in order for Chapter 2.

EDIT: I forgot about Iron Fist being a deploy for Mission 1 of Chapter 2, whoops. He is 15 CP.

AND Luke Cage... -.- He's 23CP.

^Cable with no stamina in PVP begs to differ lol

If you use Technno-Organic Rampage, Cable retains stamina with "power-contained"...hence he doesn't lose health while using Overdrive. If you only use T-O Rampage when you go into Overdrive, he should play just fine in PVP. I fail to see the problem. He's also useful for giving team members two turns in a row with temporal shift. A great example of this, would be to use temporal shift on Psylocke so she gets two turns, having her use mental coordination, then have her do a follow-up attack. Cable and the agent will then do coordinated attacks as well...and you can take people out pretty easily. I like using Psylocke and Aries though...

^Cable with no stamina in PVP begs to differ lol

If you use Technno-Organic Rampage, Cable retains stamina with "power-contained"...hence he doesn't lose health while using Overdrive. If you only use T-O Rampage when you go into Overdrive, he should play just fine in PVP. I fail to see the problem. He's also useful for giving team members two turns in a row with temporal shift. A great example of this, would be to use temporal shift on Psylocke so she gets two turns, having her use mental coordination, then have her do a follow-up attack. Cable and the agent will then do coordinated attacks as well...and you can take people out pretty easily. I like using Psylocke and Aries though...

:o lol

I forgot about it, but I think there's some glitch in PVP that makes Cable useless

• 2 weeks later...

This is a very good Spec Op, but the fact that you need 2 former LE's in Mockingbird AND Valkyrie is bullshit to spawn the epic boss to get Heimdall.

I NEED Loki. NEED. NEED. NEED his lockboxes.

The epic boss is quite difficult too, Kurse. Although my first time fighting him when he was a bruiser I managed to get him from 100% to about 75% and earned 70,000 silver from it. Good, good ass payout.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Iceman's design is so shit. It should have been his classic design. I'm excited about Agent Venom though. There's no way that I'll be getting him through PVP...but I'll definitely buy him when he becomes available for points. Then I can make the Thunderbolts. Still won't have Elektra or Red Hulk, but I can get them eventually. Speaking of the Thunderbolts...we need more alternate uniforms for people. A Thunderbolts attire for Punisher, a Ghost Rider with blue flames (and maybe no motorcycle), etc...and new moves/abilities for those uniforms. All uniforms should have unique moves/abilities.

Also, I'm thinking I have a good chance of getting Doctor Doom with this current lockbox promotion. I already have 108 saved up, and there are only 8 covers to collect. With a few days left, I should have at least 120 (probably)...which will be cutting it very close, but I may get lucky and avoid getting duplicates. I plan on unlocking them in groups of 10 until I start to run low, and then I'll do them one at a time...because I've actually unlocked quite a few covers by doing them singularly. It would be awesome if unlocking groups of ten automatically led to all of the covers I need...but I'm not naive enough to believe that.

• 5 months later...

I just started playing this if anyone would like to help me. Im using the name as I am on here. Right now I just have Black Widow, Iron Man, and Hawkeye.

Im playing on android.

Help in what sort of way? I'm not sure if I can add allies on FB without being friends.

Anyway, I was just thinking...I wonder if Xavier will ever be a playable character.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bumping this for AA2...which is available on ios and android.

Likes and dislikes for me:

Likes: The graphics, animations, sound effects are all great. The gameplay is just as addicting as the original. The reward system for playing consecutive days is much better. You actually get a hero after every 7 days you play. You also get a considerable amount of gold every few days.

Dislikes: It doesn't seem that there is any way to actually choose who you recruit...it's just random, based off a system of power cells. Same with abilities...you randomly unlock them from power cells instead of by leveling up. You also don't have an agent (or the ability to use items...it seems).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived