Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

High Flying Maniac

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My anxiety has been improving a little and I've been hanging out with my friends more lately. Also going on a date with the bf tomorrow. :)

Same, tbh. Summer was an all time low for me as far as anxiety was concerned. I didn't want to see anyone. Now I'm fine with chilling with people again. I think fall and winter just slow things down and bring me peace of mind.

Working at Toys R Us again and I start tomorrow. In the night crew again which is awesome because a) I can wear whatever I want (including PJ's) b) I can listen to music while I work and c) I won't have to deal with customers seeing as I work after store hours. Should be a good time like it was last time.

Going to see The Wonder Years/Motion City Soundtrack on Friday and Taking Back Sunday in a month.

I caught Wonder Years, Motion City Soundtrack, and State Champs a couple weeks ago. I honestly came mainly for You Blew It, but they had their van break down and couldn't make the show. Other bands made up for it. I saw State Champs earlier this year and they have really gotten a lot better at performing live in even just six months. Motion City Soundtrack is always awesome. They have Parker from Say Anything playing keyboards on this tour so that obviously got me even more hype. And obviously the Wonder Years are amazing live.

Archived