Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

Just literally rode up on motorcycle through an alley way to a random event of a guy holding a gun on a woman to steal her purse... Yeah, he didn't get far at all... Rode up... and rode OVER... *VRRRROOOOOOOOM* LOL the gun was just inches from his hand which was still in the outstretched stick-up position. Easiest random event completion ever.

Also I legitimately laughed out loud during one of the segments when Franklin, Trevor and Michael....

did the See No Evil, Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil pose to Dave.. LOL

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a random event that was kinda like that, but it was a woman at an ATM. I was already speeding in that direction, heading towards my destination. I didn't even slow down. The woman just went "that guy stole my money"...and I went *BUMP*. I was playing as Trevor, who then exclaimed "Trevor Phillips industries, 1; Random criminal, 0" at the exact moment that I hit the guy. :lol:

Currently trying to get the "Kiflom!" achievement, so much shit to do for one achievement.. but in the end you'd get a mad pay out. Anyhow I have to wear a stupid outfit for 10 in-game days.. in order to proceed to the next part of the mission.. that *Censored*.

Not sure if it works, but have you tried sleeping the time away?

Half an hour stand off on a 5 star wanted level as Franklin. Was using a small wall as cover with a house behind me so they couldn't flank or sneak up on me. Several military and police choppers were flying people in, military, NOOSE & police vehicles were blocking off the area and snipers were shooting at me from the surroundings roof tops. Mother of god that was the most fun ive had in this game! Sadly I got a little cocky and popped up to shoot one too many times and was capped in the head.

The hipster conversation was hilarious. :lol: Especially when one played the rampage missions before.

Loved that part. Definitely some funny shit.

I've heard some people that played the game have been getting a wanted level and shot & killed just for looking at a cop lmfao.

Not from looking at cops...but as Trevor, I've simply walked up to a girl and had her call the cops on me...even though I was like ten feet away and doing absolutely nothing. I know you get the cops called on you for going in people's yards...but this was a random chick out in the desert.

How on earth do you land the plane? Ive tried 4 times now and cant land on the runway.

Michael & Franklin are interesting characters to play as but I havent warmed up to Trevor since he was first in the game man does he act like a dick at the start.

Encounter my first glitch of the game. We got to the bit where those two Japanese guys get shut in cold storage and when I shot someone by the door he just hovered through it for like 30 seconds probably longer if I didnt shoot him again so he falls to the floor.

How on earth do you land the plane? Ive tried 4 times now and cant land on the runway.

Circle around to make sure you have plenty of time to line it up. Use the bumpers to make final adjustments. Put the landing gear down. Drastically reduce your speed by tapping the left trigger. Aside from that, it's just a matter of getting used to the sensitivity of the controls.

Archived