Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

Has anybody met a character named Dom in side missions as Franklin?,He's annoying yet cool and basically like Bruice from IV but into extreme sports/daredevil stunts than cars and car racing,Awesome missions!

Yeah boiiiiii! DOMINATOR. Boy be cray cray.

When you have to meet him at the top of that building is annoying 'cause using the frustating helicopter controls is the only way to reach him.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you guys must be progressing really nicely on the game.

Ive only just done the Diamond shop mission so guessing Ive got quite a lot to do.

Mind you I am limiting myself to 2 hrs a day so I dont get bored as want the game to last till end of October.

76% for me.

I tend to modify cars to the max just to go to a place and end up trashing them most of the time.

I have well over 30 million and I don't even care, money doesn't worry me so that car would be easily replaceable. And also the fact I'll get money back with the properties I own.

Oh yeah ultimate rage mode the other day (well sorta). I was waiting for a call from the Cab company to get the achievement for it and at of all the freaking times it calls as I go into Los Santos Customs where the mini cut scene begins. I go back out quickly hoping they'd call again and nope, I receive a text "Sorry, thought you would be interested.".. great. Gonna have to wait more.

Just found a random event that had a girl about to be killed by two guys out by the ocean. I rescued her to find out that she was the daughter of a mob boss, and I got $60,000 for saving her.

I had that one, up near Paleto Bay or whatever.

Anyone know where to pick up some flannel. Got Trevor with the mullet and the long beard, but feel like he is lacking something and I feel a flannel shirt will complete him. Also want to get a bandana to wear as Franklin. My Mike I got perfect. Black suit, nice shoes, and sunglasses with the grown out hair and unshaven (not goatee, but not full on bearded) look.

Suburban.

Just found a random event that had a girl about to be killed by two guys out by the ocean. I rescued her to find out that she was the daughter of a mob boss, and I got $60,000 for saving her.

Yeah I got that one a few nights ago,I was Franklin and was in the woods(forgot why)and I heard a girl crying for help and when I got a bit closer I saw her head sticking out of dirt and two guys standing over her with shovels,I was like oh shit and right away took out my shot gun and ran towards them then blasted those fools!

Are the houses with the For Sale/Foreclosure signs for online?,There's many of them all over the map but we can't buy them so I'm guessing our online character can,I know we can but I thought everyone got the same home and it was set to private

Could be. I definitely think there's something to the theory that there will be more interiors for online. I already know the one bar has a full interior, because you see it when you do the side mission where you collect celebrity souvenirs...then you can no longer go back in there afterwards, which seems odd.

Archived