Micheal's family have some real issues. 

#42 R A T E D.

R A T E D.

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 10,680 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RATEDMadness

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

I wonder why Rockstar didn't include the option to add Hydraulics and Nitrous to the cars at LSC. 

#43 Original IT Factor

Original IT Factor

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts
  • Twitter: @ChrisLay1

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

Lol the JB 700...very clever Rockstar *cough*...James Bond...*cough*

#44 Kush™

Kush™

G.O.M.D

• Members
  • 4,374 posts
  • Gamertag: GanjaToker187

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

Finished the main story,awesome game now need to wait for online

#45 Rockstar™

Rockstar™

Mundus Vult Decipi

• Members
  • 25,921 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

For the car save problem, just save them in the bought/CE/SE garages..... I think the bug has arose due to the fact that Rockstar removed property/house buying.

Edited by Rockstar™, 25 September 2013 - 12:40 PM.

#46 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,092 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

Just completed the main story, went for Option C and it was awesome!

Spoiler

#47 Kush™

Kush™

G.O.M.D

• Members
  • 4,374 posts
  • Gamertag: GanjaToker187

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

Spoiler

#48 Ǝpitome

Ǝpitome

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 4,715 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Pyrochemical
  • Steam ID: TheNameIsMarc
  • Twitter: @ItsMarcFriedman

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

Spoiler

I'm not there yet, but I am sure any of the endings will result i 100% completion.

#49 JGPLX.

JGPLX.

RIP Daisy

• Members
  • 16,966 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

I've been buying vehicles and they're in the garage at first, but then disappear later.

Also I've been taking photos on the camera and they're save to Gallery, but not to the Social Club. Is there anything I need to do?

#50 Royal Nakamura

Royal Nakamura

• Members
  • 12,131 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

My vehicles stay outside the garage when I'm Franklin. Like, right in front of the garage-door. When I'm Michael, my customised Grotti vehicle (which looks beast with ze army-gold paintjob) is always there.

If there are any niggling issues with GTA5, it may be the pop-up/texture errors with letters - such as the letters on the Rockford Hills Hotel - disappearing and reappearing as well as a few of the hedge plants popping up. Reminded me of San Andreas' pop-up problems but they've been reduced significantly that you really have to keep a good eye out to notice them. I did because I was riding slowly through Cholla Springs in the sunset and really wanted to pay attention to every small detail in the environment.

I also think that some of the textures can be blurry until you are close up near them e.g. the Arcadius Business building logo and even the 'Pick Your Ring' slogan for the Dunkin' Donuts-parody billboard. Once again, though, this is all forgiven because GTA V just has an immense scale to it.

#51 Ziggy Vercetti

Ziggy Vercetti

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real"

• Members
  • 58,596 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

I wonder why Rockstar didn't include the option to add Hydraulics and Nitrous to the cars at LSC. 

Same

#52 Royal Nakamura

Royal Nakamura

• Members
  • 12,131 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

They don't have hydraulics? I genuinely wanted to have my own lowrider with Franklin so that I could bounce it through Grove Street after *censored*ing up all those Balla *censored*s.

#53 Rockstar™

Rockstar™

Mundus Vult Decipi

• Members
  • 25,921 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

Microtransactions.... There's always the option with dlc.

#54 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,092 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

Just had a 20 minute shoot out with the police on a roof. It had loads of those air vent things so I had lots lf cover, bit damn it isnsk easy to get wasted in this game, you realy have to use the cover system if you want to stay alive!

Edited by Papa Arnold*, 25 September 2013 - 02:52 PM.

#55 JGPLX.

JGPLX.

RIP Daisy

• Members
  • 16,966 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Just had a 20 minute shoot out with the police on a roof. It had loads of those air vent things so I had lots lf cover, bit damn it isnsk easy to get wasted in this game, you realy have to use the cover system if you want to stay alive!

My mate ended up having a 20 minute shootout with the police on 5 stars, whilst he was on a moving train. It was awesome!

#56 Crack.

Crack.

Official CAWs.ws Addict †

• Members
  • 57,286 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

They finally released the soundtrack on iTunes and YouTube with the mission songs on it. Nice.

#57 MST3Claye

MST3Claye

Legend

• Members
  • 5,121 posts
  • Gamertag: MST3Claye
  • Twitter: @M_S_T_3Claye

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

I still remember the first thing I did with Franklin's first white car. I put it in his garage. Came back to it after a mission or after saving and there were two of them.. the same kind stacked on top of each other in his garage.

Though, really I'm finding that I don't hang on to cars/bikes to such an extreme in the game. I'm happy with just randomly grabbing a car that goes by or is parked on the side of the road.

#58 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,092 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

I still remember the first thing I did with Franklin's first white car. I put it in his garage. Came back to it after a mission or after saving and there were two of them.. the same kind stacked on top of each other in his garage.

Though, really I'm finding that I don't hang on to cars/bikes to such an extreme in the game. I'm happy with just randomly grabbing a car that goes by or is parked on the side of the road.

Yeah, I'm like that. I've bought a few cars online, but I don't use them for missions, only for cruising randomly.

#59 Straight Edge Kid

Straight Edge Kid

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Anyone know where to pick up some flannel. Got Trevor with the mullet and the long beard, but feel like he is lacking something and I feel a flannel shirt will complete him. Also want to get a bandana to wear as Franklin. My Mike I got perfect. Black suit, nice shoes, and sunglasses with the grown out hair and unshaven (not goatee, but not full on bearded) look.

#60 Original IT Factor

Original IT Factor

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts
  • Twitter: @ChrisLay1

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Yea I was looking for a flannel shirt for Trevor also.