Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I switched to Trevor and had him riding with a complete stranger proclaiming that they are "scooooooter buddies". I continue to follow the guy for shits and gigs and Trevor continues with the "scooooooter buddies" and ask where they are going. He's easily become my favorite character haha.

Damn, a 250 page thread in the gaming section, this game is still breaking records :hqhq:

Fifa got to 1k when that was the limit I think and Pokemon got a few hundred.

Trevor really does have amazing dialog. I love the one mission where he was driving around all pissed off. I don't remember the context, but he was really pissed about something and he just kept making hilarious moans and shouting stuff. I laughed through the majority of that mission.

I think that mission is when

The redneck brothers steal the chinese's contract from him

I hate how you can purchase property in the game, but you can't go inside of the building. For instance, I bought a bar in West Vinewood with Michael, but I can't go inside at all.

Rockstar should fix these, because there's a lot of buildings in this game that look welcoming, but when you find out you can't go inside, it sucks.

I don't really mind being unable to go in the properties...(isn't that a gay bar anyway? :lol:) But I don't like the fact that there are certain properties than can only be bought by certain people. A few of them I understand...such as the airstrip for Trevor, theaters for Michael, etc...but some of the other ones just seem random.

I'm so pissed right now. I'm hunting, taking photos for Cletus, just shot a nice fat hog and a few elk, I go to take pictures and right as I hit send, this *censored*in' mountain lion comes out of nowhere and kills me from behind.

Archived