UPW - Underground Pro Wrestling

Jordan Casanova

Been working on this fed for a while now. Almost completed the roster. Consists of all original caws either made by myself or uploaded by others onto CC. I'll only be showcasing my own creations here as I don't want to appear as if I'm taking credit for other people's work.

This is one of the first caw's I made for UPW. Unfortunately, I still have no clue what to call him. Any suggestions for a name or any improvements that can be made are welcome.
http://youtu.be/rC6j2jNfDNU

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad at all. As far as a name, my two "dark" characters are Doomsday and Blackheart, homages to comic book villains. I'd be looking up stuff like that and like, demon names. Demon names are always good because they *sound* like dark character names and also happen to be actual demons to reference to in the gimmick.

untitled monster is let down on his face. You should try applying the paint tool skull logo to his head, and either have the mouth area black or open to show his mouth.

I agree the face isn't as great as could be. I actually tried using the skull logo onto the face but could never get it into a decent enough position and had problems with the mouth area, but I never blackened the mouth area before so I'll go back and give it another shot and see if I can get anywhere with it. Thanks.

Not bad at all. As far as a name, my two "dark" characters are Doomsday and Blackheart, homages to comic book villains. I'd be looking up stuff like that and like, demon names. Demon names are always good because they *sound* like dark character names and also happen to be actual demons to reference to in the gimmick.

Good call with the comic book villians. I tried going down the demon name route but most of what Google gave me sounded too Hebrew or Arabic for what I was going for.

The attire looks pretty good in my opinion. The face though is indeed a let down. It's pretty generic looking to me as far as the design goes. You should try playing around in paint tool, or with some of the other logos in the game. As far as the name goes, maybe look up some of the more notorious characters in mythologies. You could also use the list of infernal names for some ideas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_infernal_names

Archived