WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOLD YOU GUYS TO WAIT! THAT THERE'D BE SOMETHING DIFFERENT THE SHOW BEFORE THE PPV!

LEARN TO LISTEN, I'M ALWAYS RIGHT.

Good thing there finally was! Though, was it wise to wait till just one week before the PPV for some offense?

TOLD YOU GUYS TO WAIT! THAT THERE'D BE SOMETHING DIFFERENT THE SHOW BEFORE THE PPV!

Good thing there finally was! Though, was it wise to wait till just one week before the PPV for some offense?

I think it was to say that Bryan may have gotten the last laugh, but Orton will win. Probably their way of foreshadowing if they follow the classic formula.

It's like McMahon-Helmsley Era 2.0 except there's no united locker room to stand up to their tyranny. No Rock, APA, Brothers of Destruction, Foley... not even a Linda McMahon or commissioner figure. Seems too one-sided at this point, but I'll wait and see what happens.

Maybe Goldust inspired Big Show, who will inspire guys like Dolph and Miz to step it up.

I think it was to say that Bryan may have gotten the last laugh, but Orton will win. Probably their way of foreshadowing if they follow the classic formula.

They've got something gold here.. Hot fire.. but if they keep stretching this, it's gonna go the way of the nWo. Backfire.

They've got something gold here.. Hot fire.. but if they keep stretching this, it's gonna go the way of the nWo. Backfire.

Did you just try to rhyme, Robert Frost? :o

But yeah, they should avoid stretching it out or at least, making it repetitive. I wouldn't mind seeing the feud end at Wrestlemania, but the feud might stagnate if it runs for that long. Maybe a break in between?

But yeah, they should avoid stretching it out or at least, making it repetitive. I wouldn't mind seeing the feud end at Wrestlemania, but the feud might stagnate if it runs for that long. Maybe a break in between?

Hah! If I did, it was unintentional. Awesome, but unintentional!

Seriously though, where was Christian? I didn't see him at all.

Concussed.. and tonight's SHIELD attack wrote him out for a while.

Hah! If I did, it was unintentional. Awesome, but unintentional!

D:

Looks like we won't see Cody for a long while.

Oh. When was he attacked by the Shield?

Archived