Cruiserweight or European Championship

Ömniscieɳce®

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which championship would you prefer?

• Cruiserweight Championship
    • European Championship

Cruiserweight Championship comes back and the other 90% of the roster we never see gets to shine.

Remember when people like Jamie Noble were a BIG part of SmackDown! and were featured consistently and heavily?

Where the wrestlers of that division got to showcase their character and show out in the ring?

I rest my case. [/thread]

For some reason, this post sounded sarcastic when I read it, but I don't think it was intended to be...since Jamie Noble really did have some pretty decent storylines.

LOL I was being serious..

I'd prefer the Hardcore Title, but I'll go with the Cruiserweight title just for the poll. Only the CW title if they actually allow them to wrestle like Cruiserweights though, there were times when they seemed so limited and wrestled the same as the bigger guys.

I'm thinking......NO?

The European title would severely devalue whatever is left of the Intercontinental title AND United States title....which isn't saying much quite honestly. We already got one title that might NOT be defended at Night of Champions and another that is lost in the Corporation storyline. Why try to kill the midcard titles that you have by adding another one?

And do we really have to suffer another death blow to the Cruiserweight division? They couldn't maintain the Light Heavyweight title and they butchered the Cruiserweight division when Gregory Helms won it in January and lost it in February......the year after cause he barely defended it and Hornswoggle was the last champion it had.

No thank you. Let those titles die with whatever dignity they have left.

Archived