After that...still a great series.

Favourite Characters (no order):

-Lucifer

-Gabriel

-Dean Winchester

-Bobby Singer

-Castiel

-Sam Winchester

-Jon Win-...screw it. Every character is perfect in this show.

My brother's been watching every episode for the last 3 months. I've been watching some with him, when I haven't been busy.

There's been some awesome characters and moments through the show, but it does make me go, ugh typical horror movie clichés, though sometimes it's overshadowed by some awesome moments.

It's always been a show I knew was good, but I never really had much of a chance to see it when it was first on.

I've had that song stuck in my head and always make sure to catch the song in the last episode.

I was going to make a topic on this.

Started watching this earlier this year. I don't watch many TV series but this is easily my most favorite series right now. The ending to season 8 was un*censored*ing believeable. Season 6 and 7 were very predictable with predictable endings and everyone thought season 8 will be the same but they shocked (atleast me) with that ending.

My favorite are Dean, Lucifer, Castiel and Death. That Death's intro is easily one of the most badass one in TV history for me. The scene with Lucifer and pagan Gods was amazing as well. Loved that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Favorite part of last nights ep

R5PWV10.gif

I don't trust Ezekiel. I think he's just using Sam & Dean.

And Abaddon is a badass lol.

I'm beginning to suspect that Ezekial is actually Lucifer who tricked Sam into saying yes. Maybe when Metatron expelled all Angels from Heaven, the spell set Lucifer and Michael free.

Archived