Things In WWE 2K14 You've Seen That've Saddened You

Kenobi-Wan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm disappointed with Retro Kane's rehashed entrance to be honest. Just hoping Current Kane has a new one.

HHH's Retro attire is shockingly bad too.

I'd like to put in my vote for non-needed topic of the day;

I'd like to vote your comment as most stupid of the day!

Re-read the title. That goes for everyone saying this is pointless. The OP is asking for things that we don't like that we have seen. Why in the hell can't we be disappointed in certain things we have seen exactly? It won't change between now and release and the game will be going gold soon. Yukes will be in the bug fixing phase right now. They won't be adding anything to the game.

One more thing, why do you defend these games every year against anyone who says anything bad they've noticed and then when they release, you proceed to join in with those you attack? Hypocrite much?

Glitches that causes the console to freeze. Big problem if a faulty game is not letting me do a proper shut down. I also understand the Diesel mullet thing. Makes not sense except that was the look he had as HBK's body guard during the ladder match. I hope they have an NWO version of him and Scott Hall anyways. Roster is solid thus far with these legends and WM mode. The rest will just be icing on the cake. Anyone also notice another inaccuracy on Now Hogan boots? Small, but it looks the flipped the design and pasted it on the other side. His glasses always faced the laces on his WM18 attire.

the fact austin still has that shitty looking entrance, he's needed a new one for years

his hctp entrence was amazing compared to his current one

in his current one they have got his walk to the ring all wrong, austin has a specific way he walks and it's all wrong , in hctp they have his walk pretty much perfect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTMK1NpMro

it just annoys me at how bad it is, and the fact they have yet to change it

why does he do the looking side to side whenever he climbs up on top the second rope...

• Both current and retro Jericho's entrances.
  • New Zig-Zag animation.
  • Retro HHH
  • HBK's ponytail

Those are what I can think of right now.

I'm glad this topic exists. It helps to get things off my chest before the game starts so I can enjoy the good things about the game and not be so disappointed about the bad. There's plenty more good than bad, so this isn't a bad topic to have around for venting reasons.

the fact austin still has that shitty looking entrance, he's needed a new one for years

his hctp entrence was amazing compared to his current one

in his current one they have got his walk to the ring all wrong, austin has a specific way he walks and it's all wrong , in hctp they have his walk pretty much perfect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTMK1NpMro

it just annoys me at how bad it is, and the fact they have yet to change it

why does he do the looking side to side whenever he climbs up on top the second rope...

Actually SCSA entrance looks exactly like a entrance he did. Someone posted two comparisson gifs last year.

I hope it's in beacuse of his WM Mode match against Punk at WrestleMania 28. We should see 2013 Y2J during ( current ) roster reveal.

I don't like HBK's ponytail and Hogans's legdrop.

fuddy duddy!

No proper Warrior Comeback.

I thought there was a Warrior comeback?

What linking a sig and a finisher together in it? Hardly a comeback.

Warrior's comeback should be him like having a fit on the floor and when the cpu hits me he no sells it and starts shaking the bottom rope. More hits from the ai and now hes shaking the bottom and middle rope. More no selling punches and not hes shaking the top rope.

That SHOULD of been his comeback!

fuddy duddy!

Warrior's comeback should be him like having a fit on the floor and when the cpu hits me he no sells it and starts shaking the bottom rope. More hits from the ai and now hes shaking the bottom and middle rope. More no selling punches and not hes shaking the top rope.

I would've liked to see the Warrior running clotheslines as part of his comeback.

• New Zig-Zag animation.
  • Retro HHH
  • HBK's ponytail

Those are what I can think of right now.

I'm glad this topic exists. It helps to get things off my chest before the game starts so I can enjoy the good things about the game and not be so disappointed about the bad. There's plenty more good than bad, so this isn't a bad topic to have around for venting reasons.

After looking at this, it's not so bad. Just wish he jumped a little higher...

Y5PRoTv.giflZrJBGd.gif

I actually have something to comment on from footage I've seen,

- Breaking Up Animations are still in, to make it worse it appears they've weakened them back to WWE'12 standards which means accidentally bumping into somebody causes a break up I'm hoping early build.

- "Start Up" Running Animation doesn't seem to be worth a damn, also hoping it was simple early build wish they'd just make videos of Gameplay in different segments so we could tell them what is wrong.

- The Rock/Stone Cold Steve Austin's Move-sets seem completely the same for the Third year in a row if not longer, Shawn Micheals has the garbage Superkick 2 as a default finisher.

- Reversal Attacks seem to happen quite rarely, though it could be people don't know how to reverse from footage.

- Wrestlers still have the Pop-up "Toaster Effect" Until Yellow Damaged

Other then that I have zero complaints, though I'd like to mention bits of detail people tend to miss.

- Impact of the Ring has been improved tenfold

- Submissions maneuvers can be done from anywhere

- Leaning against the ropes maneuvers can be used as finishers

- Realistic gestures to opponent during matches

- Dragging has been completely overhauled

- Navigation has been improved

Triple H(Retro)

Personally I thought Retro Triple H looked fine, It looks Similar to his WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2005/WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 In-Game Model;

dqsthk.jpg

Diesel's mullet.

Didn't think Diesel's In-Game Model was that bad, the Mullet fits the Shawn Micheals Vs Razor Ramon match;

The people's elbow, hogans leg drop, no new pin animations, prob no new stunner

The People's Elbow is half-assed but that's because The Rock didn't Mo-Cap it obviously, Hogan's Leg Drop looks fine I don't know why people have such an issue we haven't even seen the entire move we only see the impact; the Stone Cold Stunner we got last year is fine as well and I see what you mean by new pinning animations we shouldn't have to drag the opponent to the middle of the ring to stop a ropebreak the game for just have the pinning animation wrap up both legs and tuck the arm to avoid this issue.

Goldberg's whole model, Hollywood Hogan's too light beard stubble.

I thought Goldberg's In-Game Model looked fine, besides that we haven't really actually been able to officially see the model fully without distractions in the way; though Hulk Hogan's Beard was to light but that's a bit nit picky.

As far as that goes, not very much. I think the startup animation to running could stand to be a half second longer (maybe a bit less), and from what I saw during the gameplay stream, they need to tighten up being able to control where you want to Irish Whip someone. I've had people tell me it's fine when you use the d-pad to move, but to be honest I find that it feels unnatural to play that way, and you shouldn't have to change the controls just to be able to toss someone into the corner for that Barricade OMG moment or the turnbuckle or whatever, although, on that note, I love the new drag animation and the toss into the corner. That'll help alleviate that problem a lot.

Only other thing I saw is that the AI still appears to be dumb as a bag of hammers. The fact that Williams wouldn't say what difficulty he was playing on worried me, even if he was on the quick match setting. The AI was pretty damn stupid (leaving the ring, throwing the opponent back in, following, and then leaving the ring again >_> ) and they were reversing a lot, not to mention his kickout meter size in the last match got obliterated by a mere two moves, although, again, he was supposedly on quick so that might not be the AI.

He stated that it was still pretty easy to win by submission after working a limb a little bit,

We really haven't seen much A.I Vs User matches, so we can't really define the A.I's Ability as of yet; Irish Whipping people can be a pain in the backside but the new Drag Animation should fix this. Submissions have always been easier to win with then Pinning, not only because the Pin System is broken but because a lot of people don't know how the Breaking Point Submission works it needs tweaks for sure but at least we're able to set up more then just a few Submissions in a move-set like in previous games I just hope that they gave us enough submissions to make this improvement worth a damn.

- Retro Brock Lesnar
- Stone Cold's entrance
- Daniel Bryan's hair
- From the looks of it, they didn't change Retro Kane's entrance

I've always thought "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's & Retro Kane's Entrance looked fine, Daniel Bryan's hair is a bit to dark but asides from that it's fine and I thought Retro Brock Lesnar's In-Game Model looked better then the WWE'12 model.

The WrestleMania theme meant no room for a WCW arena, so that saddened me. Other than that... I'll need more info first.

Such a bloody shame to that...

Chris Jericho's Attire is a bit outdated, but not really; I mean they could give us the Jacket W/ Shirt & Jeans as an alt. which would fix everything but asides from that Chris Jericho's Attire hasn't really changed.

• HBK's ponytail

I thought HBK's In-Game Model and Both Entrances for Chris Jericho looked fine they are also the same entrances from WWE'13.

fuddy duddy!

They tend to like to have Comeback's actually have a physical presence in the match, this doesn't have much of a presence whatsoever; it'd just look good. It would be like having Hulk Hogan's Hulk Up being the only factor in his Comeback, there wouldn't really be a change in the match.

Lita has the wrong attire for Wrestlemania 22 but other than that not much has bothered me.

Lita having the same bad, rehashed model from last year, when her attire should be matching Edge's.

What's wrong with Lita's In-Game Model, I thought the Attire Fit.

• New Zig-Zag animation.

After looking at this, it's not so bad. Just wish he jumped a little higher...

Y5PRoTv.giflZrJBGd.gif

Exactly as I've stated, the Zig-Zag looks a hell of a lot better then it did and it doesn't look that bad.

Wrong era ^ brah, retro HHH is based on 2000/2001 not 2005/2006. There wasn't that much of a difference between 2005/06 HHH to the retro model that was based on his final run in 2013. But they are completely different from his 00/01 model.

9gbtz6.jpg

Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain which was the In-Game Model for all WWE Games at the time.

Archived