Grand Theft Auto Online

Shindol

GTA-Online_zpsa0ec4b1e.jpg

I made this topic because Grand Theft Auto Online is it's own entity. I thought it'd be good to separate organizing game sessions and general GTAV chat in the other thread. I think it'd be good to know who's interested in playing online and what console they'll be playing on.

Post your PSN/Gamertag and I'll add them to this post so everybody can find other players on their console. You can then use this thread to arrange gaming sessions with each other.

Playstation 3

Shindol shindol

Kartik Kannan kartik-96

Ghost. Theallstargame

Luis TX85 LuisTX85

Royal Nakamura KingOmary

Crack. xVeintiocho2o2

.Heartbreaker BreakingHeart

Papa Arnold* Jak_Cochise & Papa-Lunkface

InFamous iInfamousLeo

Shadow Getsuga Y2J_Uzumaki

La Potencia mr_borina

Soap FearThaBeard_

#JAGGED Jaggersaurus

Paulie Walnuts RollTheD00bie

CashTM12 Haas3-16

FulGore Fulgore12195

Chaz. ChazIsGreatness_

MarkRangersBITW MarcRangers

RoKaDitz RoKaDitz

Crayne crayne5

Stealing The Show R4andom_H3ro92

Xbox 360

CodeofHonor xxhallowickedxx

#H@voc# CulturalPoet4

SinnermanBuns Sir Moe Szyslak

abhunter abhelms451

Soap v Gooby

Ziggy DizzyJosh619

Mr. Moyd Mr Moyd

D-O-double G#^! FlamingMoose361

The J Effect HamperedMirror & Eth0s95

A-Bel DonutBelcher88

Perry Saturn MauriceL1990

Best.In.The.World. XxHideYoKidsxX

champion Nazam Senna Hawx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt everyone will be on at the same time due to time zones ect, so we should be fine.

What is the difference between the U.K and U.S timezone? We can find a way to play together, I'm sure of that.
Well I know we're 5 hours ahead of New York and New Jersey. We're 6 hours ahead of Texas. I'm not saying we can't play together with US guys just we won't ALL be on at the same time. Including playing with our own UK people.

I doubt everyone will be on at the same time due to time zones ect, so we should be fine.

What is the difference between the U.K and U.S timezone? We can find a way to play together, I'm sure of that.
I'm from the UK and I play with a lot of American's. it just means that I generally play in the evenings, or if my American friends are on in the morning (for them) I play with them in the afternoon (for me.)

For me;

PS3, Jak_Cochise, UK.

I'm from the UK and I play with a lot of American's. it just means that I generally play in the evenings, or if my American friends are on in the morning (for them) I play with them in the afternoon (for me.)

For me;

PS3, Jak_Cochise, UK.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. I know where you're coming from but I'm sure that if we are able to prepare what times we'd go on (which would benefit U.K and U.S players so neither group is having to play at the times they feel unnecessary); it'd somehow work. Maybe not all the time, but it may work.

Archived