WWE 2013 feat. Alumni PS3 Save WIP (Added Minor Spoiler regarding CAW model)

Future™

Basically it’s created by ItalianoFBI so most of credit goes to him but I deleted some superstars –most of it non rendered- to add some superstar and alumnis –some of it rendered-. The non-rendered CAWs most likely will get render later next week if I managed to know how to inject it. (need some easy steps tutorial help on this)

Adrian Neville (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries for creating the 360 version

AJ Lee – cant really remember what’s the username of that guy/girl on PSN

Alex Riley (Rendered) - Credit to GEWY

Antonio Cesaro (Rendered) - Credit to Jeb2830 & RoKaDitZ

Big E Langston (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to AJsim, TheHippopotomus & Dr.Vries for creating the 360 version.

Bobby Lashley (Rendered) – Credit to legrandcissar

Bray Wyatt (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to NWOldskool, TheHippopotomus, AJsim & Dr. Vries for creating the 360 version.

Brock Lesnar (Rendered) – Credit to SuppaStunna for converting Petchy’s Lesnar

Chris Sabin (Rendered) – Credit to Gamevolt

CJ Parker (Rendered) – credit to ItalianoFBI for converting nCo's work

CM Punk – Credit to SuppaStunna , I gave a face texture provided by Technokev and tweak all the attires provided by NewSheep

Cody Rhodes – Credit to Dani-Vani

Conor O'Brian (Rendered) - Credit to Shattered & Dr. Vries for the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Corey Graves (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus, AJsim & Defract for the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Curt Hawkins (Rendered) - Credit to DeadHaveRisen for converting it from 360 & to Ballard & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Curtis Axel (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to BigPete & TheHippopotomus for creating the 360 version.

Daniel Bryan – can’t remember who to credit , it was someone on PSN. I tweaked his hair and add current Respect The Beard and The Beard is Here shirt

Darren Young (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER, Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Dean Ambrose – Credit to Yohansigned

Derrick Bateman (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Dolph Ziggler (Rendered) – Credit to Technokev

Erick Rowan (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Shattered, NWOldskool & IAMNOMODDER for creating the 360 version.

Evan Bourne (Rendered) - Credit to Dr. Vries & Reckless Youth for the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Ezekiel Jackson (Rendered) - Credit to BigPete, TheBirdSolution, Dr. Vries, IAMNOMODDER & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Fandango (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to TheHippopotomus & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Goldberg (Rendered) – Credit to KRadiation –if I’m not mistaken, please correct me if I’m wrong-

Jack Swagger – Credit to RoKaditZ

John Morrison – Credit to SSnake76

Justin Gabriel – Credit to Blackroses&DrVries

Kaitlyn (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Kassius Ohno (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Kofi Kingston (W.I.P.) – Attire Credit to jim8701 as I’m going to tweak the face&add some face textures

Leo Kruger (Rendered) - Credit to IAMNOMODDER, BigPete & Dr. Vries, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Luke Harper (Rendered) - Credit to Kartik Kannan

Mason Ryan (Rendered) - Credit to TheBirdSolution, Dr. Vries, Ravenos & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Mick Foley – Credit to KRadiation

Paige (Rendered) - Credit to DeadHaveRisen & IAMNOMODDER (based on his pics)

Rob Van Dam (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for direct conversion from 360 & to AJsim & Dr. Vries for creating 360 version.

The Rock – Credit to HiBye a.k.a. intoyoursoul for converting Archer’s Rocky from 360

Roman Reigns – Credit to Gamevolt , I updated the tattoos&added the face textures myself. So that’s why I lost the render that provided by ItalianoFBI’s save -_-

Ryback – Credit to aworldapart

Sami Zayn - Credit to Shattered for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Seth Rollins - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries & Ravenos for creating the 360 version. , I added the face textures myself. I lost the render that provided by ItalianoFBI’s save for this.

Shawn Michaels – Credit to Dani-Vani

Tensai (Rendered)- Credit to jim8701

Titus O'Neil (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Triple H (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting to from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER for creating the 360 version.

Tyson Kidd (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from360 & to Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Wade Barrett (Rendered) - Credit to Technokev

William Regal (Rendered) - Credit to NWOldskool & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Tag Teams:

Primo&Epico

The Usos

Prime Time Players

The Shield

Wyatt Family

World’s Strongest Mass Destruction (Big Show&Mark Henry)

Kings of Wrestling

The Union (Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, William Regal, Mason Ryan, Layla)

Nation of Domination (Big E Langston , Ezekiel Jackson, David Otunga, Mike Tyson, Kharma)

Major Broskies

Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd

P.S. That Chris Sabin most likely just be a place holder until I figured out who to place there. He’s my current NXT Champion btw :P

nope, where did you get it and how do you use it? and by making a render , does it requires me to unlock my save first? because there's one save that i plan to render but not sure if i'm gonna share it. And sorry for too much asking i'm not a good technogeek guy ._.

Right, so Rhodes is out for good, any idea for the replacement? And do you guys wants Sabin on that save too?

I'll work on Punk&Bryan's SS attires so probably it will take more time. I have no idea how do you inject renders. Anyone mind to colab just to inject renders?

Right, so Rhodes is out for good, any idea for the replacement? And do you guys wants Sabin on that save too?

I'll work on Punk&Bryan's SS attires so probably it will take more time. I have no idea how do you inject renders. Anyone mind to colab just to inject renders?

I would like sabin in and I think mabye ric flair

Right guys, I might need help later as I fail even to unlock my save -_- good news on JoMo. I have replaced the old one and replaced with good textured one even added wwe12 attire. Still have to work a lot on Kingston's morph in general or maybe even if there's any face texture.

Right guys, I might need help later as I fail even to unlock my save -_- good news on JoMo. I have replaced the old one and replaced with good textured one even added wwe12 attire. Still have to work a lot on Kingston's morph in general or maybe even if there's any face texture.

Epic news on JoMo.

I think auday might release a cas file for his kofi.

Archived