Origin codes

.Crayola

I have 5 Origin codes for Dead Space, Burnout Paradise, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge that I had received after donating some money on a charity website, because I had already used the Steam codes for these games, I do not need the Origin codes for them so does anyone on here want them? None of my friends are into PC gaming so it's pointless giving them to one of them.

I was thinking that someone would just take all of the codes to be honest but if you guys just want the codes for the games you want, I was just thinking though, I didn't think anyone would want Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box. on it's own though so I don't want to let the code for it go to waste.

I was thinking that someone would just take all of the codes to be honest but if you guys just want the codes for the games you want, I was just thinking though, I didn't think anyone would want Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box. on it's own though so I don't want to let the code for it go to waste.

I was thinking that's what you meant, but I didn't want to seem like a greedy bastard incase any other members wanted the some codes. Anyways, in that case I'll take the Burnout Paradise code as well please. :P

Archived