#1 Technokev

Technokev

Jobber

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Technokev
  • Twitter: RealTechnokev

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

Just a preview for my new Barrett.. smile2.gif Suggestions are welcomed caps by Damussman

ea9fe.jpg

q5D1c.jpg

Edited by Technokev, 15 August 2013 - 02:48 PM.

#2 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,062 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

the beard should look more blended to the skin man, because the only facial hair really noticable on him right now is that sideburns close to his ears.

anyway, he might use the same trunk on your 1st attire slot but with different colors. he do that all the time, same designs just different colors  :lol: anyway, can i see the render you're planning to inject on this beardless Barrett? (as i assume you're gonna inject one)

#3 Technokev

Technokev

Jobber

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Technokev
  • Twitter: RealTechnokev

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

the beard should look more blended to the skin man, because the only facial hair really noticable on him right now is that sideburns close to his ears.

anyway, he might use the same trunk on your 1st attire slot but with different colors. he do that all the time, same designs just different colors  :lol: anyway, can i see the render you're planning to inject on this beardless Barrett? (as i assume you're gonna inject one)

He has a 3day beard.. And he only  had the red trunk like this. And I still have to make a render

#4 willow_TNA_48/88

willow_TNA_48/88

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 657 posts
  • SEN (PS3): mkanning8848

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

Good Job but he look like he be growing the beard back becasue i hate to say is i start like the beard more then beardless.