(MEGA) Evolve...or Become Extinct!

xirtamehtsitahw

I have created possibly the only "genetic freak" who is potentially capable of ousting Undertaker at Wrestlemania: Mega Mewtwo!

By virtue of his enormous arsenal of other superstars' finishers/signature moves, as well as two sigs/finishers all his own (which are rather violent-looking--ow), plus his super-heavyweight status and super-maxed-out attributes, and the fact that he possesses possibly the greatest three abilities (as well as four others): Resiliency, Durability, and Kip-up. His other four abilities are Hammer Throw, Leverage Pin, Outside Dives and Springboard Dives. Needless to say, Megs can attack you from anywhere, at any time, often resorting to using the ring itself as an ally (how would you feel if a 370-pound giant white cat violently "took a seat" on your chest from eight feet above the mat? Yeesh...the word "crunch" comes to mind...)

Mega Mewtwo's vitals:

Height: 7'2"

Weight: 369 pounds (superheavyweight)

Hometown: Japan (Pokemon games were first released in Japan, so...this)

Show: both (I have one Mega Mewtwo per show, as with my other CAWs, to simulate their ability to "teleport" between shows)

• 2 weeks later...

I've updated Megs a bit--he's still at "7-foot-2", according to the in-game height system, but he looks a bit taller whilst performing in a match.

Thus, I've set Mega Mewtwo's vitals as follows:

Height: 7'6" (Transposed the feet and inches of original Mewtwo's height)

Weight: 538 pounds (twice as heavy as Mewtwo, making him the game's only Ultra-heavyweight--he can throw Big Show and Mark Henry around like toys! w00t!)

Attributes: all 255 (except Submission, which is at 80). Therefore, Mega Mewtwo's TRUE overall rating is over 200, though the game only registers it at a fake "100".

Mega Mewtwo's sigs: Triple German Suplex, Three Amigos; Finishers: Mewtron Bomb (a sick-looking spinning Crucifix Full-Throttle maneuver), Psystrike (looks like a dangerous version of Cesaro's Neutralizer, and often busts opponents open)

Mega Mewtwo's abilities: Hammer Throw, Resiliency, Durability, Kip-up, Outside Dives, Springboard Dives, Leverage Pin, and Fired Up (a total of EIGHT abilities--yes, the game can allow you to have this many, but you have to use CWCheat/TempAR codes to have more than five abilities).

One of the most violent things in my game is watching Mega Mewtwo perform a sig, then activate Fired Up, then use THREE consecutive Psystrikes on his hapless (and quickly bloody) opponent! Megs' current win-loss record is a flawless 18-0 (just started a fresh gamesave), and it certainly looks to get a LOT longer than that. :XD:

Archived