Monday Night War - The Ultimate Save (DOWNLOAD - 20/10/13)

Petchy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, didn't mean it like that, meant that there isn't enough in-game light-heavyweights to have a proper division.

Quite so fam.. So I guess in terms of significance and importance to that situation, Taka must go.. Can we please observe a moment of silence for Taka Michinoku.

i can offer you a 14-day Xbox Live code if it'll help you finish the save.

Although would I need a JTAG console or hacks to use this save?

That could help, sure.

It only requires a retail Xbox, not JTAG. All you have to do is have a way of accessing your USB / HDD to add the save to.

---------

Triple H finished, replaces TAKA

208hdm8.png

Started out with RedRandom's, then decided to default and re-do all the morphing to my liking. Changed up quite a few things on the attires to make them accurate, changed skin textures and colours to match in-game models as well. Thanks to JCSix for the caps. :)

Yeah i've never really posted here before but I love the project and would love to see it completed so with that said, Petchy I got a link from CAG that lets you get a free month of gold would you like me to PM you the link? Its personally how i've had gold for months. All you really need is a payment option on file. Also I feel like this should be said because it kinda does sound fishy I guess but the link is to the xbox site, they had a promo awhile back for the month but I guess they forgot to actually close the promo so the link still works. So anyway let me know and I'll shoot you the link.

Got a few more 'main guys' who I personally want to make the move sets for, then I'll download some sets for anyone else that's of a decent quality and then it's ready for release :)

Unfortunately, none of these will be uploaded to CC. Some are already on there anyway, the only exception is WCW / Classic Great Muta which has been uploaded today.

Got a few more 'main guys' who I personally want to make the move sets for, then I'll download some sets for anyone else that's of a decent quality and then it's ready for release :)

Unfortunately, none of these will be uploaded to CC. Some are already on there anyway, the only exception is WCW / Classic Great Muta which has been uploaded today.

Not with your tweaks they're not...

Anyway, would you allow somebody else to upload them? Otherwise I've been waiting a while for creations I can't get hold of.

Most have been re-injected into my save, and unlike previous years, caws can't be re uploaded even after doing this. Real easy to inject single Cas files into any save though anyway.

Just remembered, also waiting on NoModder's Flair for this to be fully complete but could always add a seperate link for that later

• 2 weeks later...

Archived