CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Monday Night War - The Ultimate Save (DOWNLOAD - 20/10/13)

Petchy WCW WWF Monday Night War Attitude Save Hack Raw Nitro

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#41 jcsix

jcsix

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

Can we get a glimpse at Muta?

Will be very soon :)

That Malenko, is amazing. I'm finally glad theres a really top notch caw of him on 360 :)

Edited by jcsix, 22 August 2013 - 09:55 PM.

#42 BHANGRA_MAN

BHANGRA_MAN

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,393 posts
  • Twitter: @Bhangra94877286

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:07 PM

Is this going to be another save that bites the dust. Must say I think in future no big saves caws should just get uploaded. Shame Dyno didn't upload anything despite all that amazing work doesnt look like Titan will and Petchy hopefully you do but looking unlikely with each passing day. Only Tich has delivered on a full save

I can see the problems a save can be to upload though as its a lot of work and the work done is amazing. Not blaming anyone just be nice to see more stuff uploaded guys :)

Edited by BHANGRA_MAN, 26 August 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#43 Ozzmonkey

Ozzmonkey

Jobber

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Gamertag: OzzyMonk

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

Dyno flat out just up and vanished. Now he's on  if people with better familiarity than myself want to go convince him to share his save. Surely someone here knows what's what with him and his disappearing act.

I think these other saves will be out soon. I'm just a unerring optimist I guess  :P

Edited by Chaz., 30 August 2013 - 04:53 PM.
Advertising Removed.

#44 Spinebuster_94

Spinebuster_94

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,361 posts
  • Gamertag: chopperpinel94
  • SEN (PS3): chopperpinel94
  • Twitter: @Spinebuster_94

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:26 PM

Is this going to be another save that bites the dust. Must say I think in future no big saves caws should just get uploaded. Shame Dyno didn't upload anything despite all that amazing work doesnt look like Titan will and Petchy hopefully you do but looking unlikely with each passing day. Only Tich has delivered on a full save

I can see the problems a save can be to upload though as its a lot of work and the work done is amazing. Not blaming anyone just be nice to see more stuff uploaded guys :)

To be fair, these things take a long time. And a lot of Tich's stuff was either inaccurate, incomplete or looked sloppy.

#45 Petchy

Petchy

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,652 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Petchy

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

When the topic hasn't had any new posts by anyone for a while, and I haven't made any major changes to the save recently, there isn't much to say! This save WILL get released, I made that clear from the first post but I've been real busy lately which has meant I haven't got on the XBOX. All this save needs is as many accurate movesets adding from CC as possible and then it's pretty much ready. You have to remember that since I first posted this topic, another CAW has been made from scratch in the form of Great Muta. :)

Anyhow, this topic has only been open 2 weeks... think it's a bit premature for people to think it's bit the dust compared to other saves that have had their topics open for months

Edited by Petchy, 26 August 2013 - 10:33 PM.

#46 Spinebuster_94

Spinebuster_94

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

I've got time to make a few sets for you if you want Petchy? If it'd move things along I'm willing to help out...

#47 BHANGRA_MAN

BHANGRA_MAN

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

No worries Petchy.

#48 Petchy

Petchy

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,652 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:16 AM

That'd be great Spiney. I'm just trying to grab as many decent movesets from trusted makers as possible as I don't have the time to be making them all myself as I spend far too long on them! I've made quite a few already for this save for the people I will use a lot (Regal, Muta, Goldberg, Albert etc).

Slight roadblock on this project is that my XBL has ran out, which means I can't download any new content for this save at the moment. 

#49 BHANGRA_MAN

BHANGRA_MAN

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

I guess there is no method of passing movesets via the editor but i guess you renewing anyway soon right?

Edited by BHANGRA_MAN, 27 August 2013 - 10:38 AM.

#50 Spinebuster_94

Spinebuster_94

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

Who do you need Petch? 

#51 Petchy

Petchy

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,652 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

I guess there is no method of passing movesets via the editor but i guess you renewing anyway soon right?

Not for a while... I don't really use the Xbox a lot anymore.

#52 BHANGRA_MAN

BHANGRA_MAN

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

Oh ok will you than use typed movesets and than release save? Just asking as I am sure you are aware how the slow things have become and am sure you want as many users to use the save 

#53 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,347 posts
  • Gamertag: BIG RIGHTEOUS
  • Twitter: @RighteousProdux

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

Feel free 2 use my vids for any movesets you might need. Using the vids usually takes 10-15  minutes to copy the movesets.

Edited by Righteous, 27 August 2013 - 06:46 PM.

#54 d-line90

d-line90

New Talent

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

That looks absolutely amazing! :-O

...the hacked renders make all the difference. Why is it, that this is possible on the X-box but not on the PS3?

....now if they would just give us decent call names for the entrance and in-ring action...

#55 Samy™

Samy™

Opener

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

That looks absolutely amazing! :-O

...the hacked renders make all the difference. Why is it, that this is possible on the X-box but not on the PS3?

....now if they would just give us decent call names for the entrance and in-ring action...

available on PS3 actually...

#56 d-line90

d-line90

New Talent

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

Ok...how is it done? ....because that looks amazing compared to the caws.

#57 Tich

Tich

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:53 AM

To be fair, these things take a long time. And a lot of Tich's stuff was either inaccurate, incomplete or looked sloppy.

in terms of caws itself, there is nothing inaccurate or incomplete, in terms of moveset or entrance, maybe, but not my fault if just a few people actually helped me when I needed help

#58 Spirito

Spirito

Opener

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • Gamertag: BigChrisSpirito
  • Twitter: @ChrisSpirito

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:21 PM

I thought Tich's save was top notch... The guy did an amazing job!

#59 Petchy

Petchy

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,652 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

I do understand what Spiney means, but I think he just worded it a little harshly to be honest. The CAWs are a good effort, purely for the fact he put in the time to make all 50 himself rather than downloading any, but most of them aren't my "cup of tea" really although that's nothing personal against Tich. Hence why my save features a lot of different creators work, whoever I've felt personally made the best CAW of that person, and tweaked away until I was personally happy with them in-game. There's still one caw on this save that I'm not too happy with, but it would be unfair to say who that's made by, however it's the best of a bad bunch really! :)  

#60 broady

broady

Opener

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • SEN (PS3): broadHD (PS4)

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

Who's is that ultimo dragon? I already have most of these caws n was just wondering if it has more than one attire? Also nice to see my mysterio jr in the roster :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Petchy, WCW, WWF, Monday Night War, Attitude, Save, Hack, Raw, Nitro