2K14 Theme: 30 Years Of WrestleMania!

WESTHAM

According to the 2K sports forums there is going to be a big announcement that isn't about Andre The Giant. today.
Apparently on a French forum , somebody said it is going to be the reveal of Andre The Giant and he replied this isn't the big announcement,

Scott Burress ?@ExtremeGamer 5h
I have some cool WWE 2K14 news tomorrow, story runs at 8AM on @operationsports

https://twitter.com/ExtremeGamer

What could it be?

I started a new thread as it might not get talked about much on the confirmed information thread.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after all the anticipation, watch it be a big let down, and they just announce that the roster reveal is at summerslam weekend lol. hope I,m wrong and its actually something good, because we have waited long enough for some decent info

I don't know what it will be. But I know and have been following Extreme for years now. The guy is trust worthy when it comes to saying it will be big news. But that big news might be news to some people and might not be all that big news to others. It all depends on who you are and what you are looking for. Also I doubt the big news is going to be about Superstars. All that will be revealed this coming weekend. It has to be about the game itself. Maybe a new mode maybe like Career mode. Who knows. We will just have to wait and see.

Well I don't mind what it is cause I don't give a crap about Andre The Giant (or Sammartinzzzzzzzzzz)

Again like I said it most likely want be about any Superstar or Legends. Mainly because all that will be revealed at SummerSlam come this coming weekend. Why would they waste their time with revealing another legend when they can do it next weekend when the roster reveal happens. It has to be something about gameplay or a new mode type.

I really hope its not a date for the roster reveal, that would be really lame. Gameplay is what we all need to know about over everything else.

:kenny: Really!! You do know SS is this coming weekend. They will be revealing it Saturday like that did last year. Why would they need to announce a date when it has been revealed right before SS the past few years. Nothing has change. Trust me they would not waste time and a big announcement just to announce a date for it when all know it will take place this weekend. Slow down and think for a second.

Imagine if its a long awaited caw revamp or something like that...

I realize it won't be that most likely, but they must have something.... Maybe revealing this years story mode theme?

My best guess is it might be a career mode. But a revamp CAW mode would be nice. But it has be something decent for it to be big. I really hope it is something I would use. But my guess is good as the rest of y'alls. But I'm almost 100% positive the news ain't date related to the roster reveal or hasn't anything to do with Superstars or Legends. Because all that will take place this coming weekend at SummerSlam PPV. The news has to be game related.

Well I don't mind what it is cause I don't give a crap about Andre The Giant (or Sammartinzzzzzzzzzz)

Again like I said it most likely want be about any Superstar or Legends. Mainly because all that will be revealed at SummerSlam come this coming weekend. Why would they waste their time with revealing another legend when they can do it next weekend when the roster reveal happens. It has to be something about gameplay or a new mode type.

I really hope its not a date for the roster reveal, that would be really lame. Gameplay is what we all need to know about over everything else.

:kenny: Really!! You do know SS is this coming weekend. They will be revealing it Saturday like that did last year. Why would they need to announce a date when it has been revealed right before SS the past few years. Nothing has change. Trust me they would not waste time and a big announcement just to announce a date for it when all know it will take place this weekend. Slow down and think for a second.

I think maybe it's you that needs to slow down and reread my post.

The first sentence of my post should be pretty obvious, atleast for educated people. But I'll explain it for you, 2K has yet to annouce any kind of date for a roster reveal. Notice how I said "2K", and not Jim Ross. Secondly, why (in the same sentence yet, meaning my first, from my previous post), do you think I said it "would be really lame"? Rhetorical question of course. Because as you so eloquently put it... "Nothing has change".

My main point was in my second sentence (of my first post, again). So, I'll let you think on that for a second.

Ok no link to prove their little message is legit. While I know their just guessing. But again I don't think they would waste their time revealing another wrestler legend when they can do it this coming weekend. I could be wrong. But I just don't see it happening. So I'm taking that site info with a grain of salt until sometime this morning when the info is reveal. I still say it has to be about a game mode.

There's 3 Roster Spots left to be revealed before the Roster Reveal, Probably Andre and the other 2.

I'd like it to be a Video on Universe Mode Improvements. Or hell, A Trailer about Gameplay Improvements and then a Match between 2 of the Confirmed Stars.

There's 3 Roster Spots left to be revealed before the Roster Reveal, Probably Andre and the other 2.

I'd like it to be a Video on Universe Mode Improvements. Or hell, A Trailer about Gameplay Improvements and then a Match between 2 of the Confirmed Stars.

Never care about Universe mode to much. Really hoping for a Career type mode like NBA2k13 has currently. Universe is nothing more then just an overgrown GM mode. Never was into GM in the past. I would love just to have career type mode where I can take control of a single SuperStar or CAW and go after different belts and so on. That is the kind of mode I would like to see.

Archived