5 replies to this topic

#1 Sicky

Sicky

I am God

• Members
  • 5,101 posts
  • Gamertag: teh_cronka

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

why do i have a warning point !? i have behave and been polite , i even ask someone to show me how to block this person so i can stop seeing his post to not start a war of words ! just need some explanation to this as it make no sense at all . i said smart ass once and i get a warning for that !? not little kid is that a phrase we cannot say anymore !? 

#2 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Manners Maketh Man

• V.I.P
  • 17,187 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

You have

1. Contributed greatly in disrupting that Miz topic in the WWE universe section. The comments you made were unacceptable. I even gave out warnings to everyone not to be flaming, flamebait, trolling, and further derailing of the topic 

2. You also said that the member A-Bel as acting like a dickhead in the Miz Fanclub topic yesterday. So yeah, you really weren't behaving nor polite. 

I had a large warning note for you but it cut most of it off for some reason. So yes, you have broken quite a bit of rules.

#3 Sicky

Sicky

I am God

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

alright ! thk for this explanation ... an for a-bel a personaly apoligize to her or him .. if you say i greatly  disrupting miz topic alright but i think it was bit harsh on your part but cool it wont be happening again from now on ill be behaving myself and try to stay way from poeple i dont get along with and can please show me where are the rule of this site so i can read and learn what or what i cant say or do !? i kinda a new thk for the awnser .

#4 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Manners Maketh Man

• V.I.P
  • 17,187 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

Board rules are here

#5 Sicky

Sicky

I am God

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

one more question  ! what do i have to do to get rid of this warning point and how long is it gonna stay on !? after this can be close

#6 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Manners Maketh Man

• V.I.P
  • 17,187 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

Warning points are eligible to be removed after six months from your latest warn. After that you can ask for them to be removed in a new thread in this section.

Anyways, if you have any other questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators here. Closing