Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

M3:16

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't find anything in my room to hang myself from.

Don't kill yourself. Stay strong. Decide after you've had sex, anyway.

I think my right hand is fed up with me. And I'm not ambidextrous.

That's masturbating, not sex. But the point is, life is full of possibilities, just try to look up and stuff. I mean, look at Naka and Dope. they're Muslims but you don't see them being depressed, do you? They're making the best of what they got.

I think if someone was to ask we, "What crime would you commit, if the world was to end tomorrow?" I'd answer rape, so I wouldn't die a virgin.

Buy a hooker, you cheap *Censored*.

Can't decide on a valentine. Tali'Zorah, Lillymon, or Lacey Chabert?

Nah, I'm just playin'. :laugh:Hope yall are enjoying this cold weather. Winter is such a brief reprieve where I live.

I'm Canadian. HELP ME!

Feeling like my girlfriend sees me less as her significant other and more like an occasional distraction. Kind of really goddamn tired of being treated like crap.

Talk to her and be prepared to break up. Always remember, you're a strong, black independent girl who don't need no man.

This thread took a massively dark turn in just a few posts.

shocking, isn't it?

I think if someone was to ask we, "What crime would you commit, if the world was to end tomorrow?" I'd answer rape, so I wouldn't die a virgin.

Was about to say something positive but *Censored* off now

Yeah, I agree, that was pretty unnecessary

TBH Twisted, I don't think you are really strongly wanting to commit suicide like you said. I think if you really did, you would have already done it, and wouldn't let "can't find a place in my room to hang myself" stop you. I think you may have some self-loathing issues, but are here looking for some attention. That's fine if you have some self-loathing issues and need some support, but yeah, I don't think you are really wanting to off yourself. You really shouldn't anyhow. I don't know how to fix your vomiting issues, but your social life? That's something you can definitely improve on. I am on the autism spectrum and I used to be very reclusive in real life. Now? Not so much for the latter part. I started hanging out with my friends at school afterwards, I did something as simple as get a job and boom, I have some friends and I have a life of my own. In retail I am very good with communicating with customers as well.

You? There is certainly something you can do. (When you said you aren't fit to get a job, what do you mean by that? Can you not get into something as simple as retail at a store?) You blank out whenever you introduce yourself to someone? That's sounds like something you can improve on as well. You got family? They can be a good support system.

flameshield on

I apologise for that rape comment. That is another thing that holds me back. I have a badly dark sense of humour. I always feel like I may have made someone laugh, but I never realise until it's too late that I've *censored*ed up beyond belief. And it is due to my health why I can't work. The doctor has signed me off. I'm always blacking out. Plus I have random panic attacks, which are usually pretty bad, and sometimes land me in hospital.

The reason I haven't ended it is because I always feel like, "well, I could find something or someone tomorrow." I do have some kind of hope, but there are days where I feel so low that all I can think of is whether or not I should bother with life.

And my dad has been by my side through thick and thin. He's really the only reason why I won't. I have a poorer relationship with my mum, but that's beside the point.

The one dream I currently have is to successfully care for spiders and reptiles. I watch a lot of videos on it, and read about it. I don't know where to begin. My dad won't let me have anything like that in the flat, which is understandable.

Again. I am truly sorry if I ever offend anyone. And I do appreciate when you guys tell me I've done a bad thing, so thank you. If anything you guys are worth staying alive for, as you always bring joy

and amusement to the day. Whether it's a smart/interesting article, a hilarious post, or footy banter. I've been here for nearly 6 years, and I don't think I could ever leave. Unless I get banned.

Sorry for the wall.

Feeling like my girlfriend sees me less as her significant other and more like an occasional distraction. Kind of really goddamn tired of being treated like crap.

Talk to her and be prepared to break up. Always remember, you're a strong, black independent girl who don't need no man.

You know, I tried, and she just started ignoring me. I dunno, I don't want to leave her, I love her, but this bullshit is getting out of hand. I'm hoping giving her some time to cool off will let me finally get through what I need to get through to her. But if it doesn't work, I know myself well enough I can't keep this up much longer.

It doesn't help that I have a rather bad temper. Most of the time I can just widdle it down to cursing a lot when i'm pissed off, but still I often don't realize how I must have appeared until after i've had a chance to cool off.

You know, I tried, and she just started ignoring me. I dunno, I don't want to leave her, I love her, but this bullshit is getting out of hand. I'm hoping giving her some time to cool off will let me finally get through what I need to get through to her. But if it doesn't work, I know myself well enough I can't keep this up much longer.

It doesn't help that I have a rather bad temper. Most of the time I can just widdle it down to cursing a lot when i'm pissed off, but still I often don't realize how I must have appeared until after i've had a chance to cool off.

You're making it too much your fault when it sounds like she's just an unappreciative person who's already done with you. If she's ignoring you at any point or very often seeming like she's just occasionally amused by you then you're probably better off ending instead of stretching it to a point where you both blow up and hurt

Communication is key to a healthy relationship. If she won't communicate with you for whatever reason, then yeah. Maybe she's mad at you and is giving you the silent treatment, but it is quite petty of her. If you've raged at her, then you probably said something not kosher.

Communication is key to a healthy relationship. If she won't communicate with you for whatever reason, then yeah. Maybe she's mad at you and is giving you the silent treatment, but it is quite petty of her. If you've raged at her, then you probably said something not kosher.

This is possible, but amidst my cursing all I really asked for was one good reason she was behaving in such a way, on valentines day of all days.

I dunno, we'll see how things go tomorrow. If she still doesn't seem to care.. well, even fat dudes can only take so much.

Working in below 0 degree weather is drizzling shit.

I apologise for that rape comment. That is another thing that holds me back. I have a badly dark sense of humour. I always feel like I may have made someone laugh, but I never realise until it's too late that I've *censored*ed up beyond belief. And it is due to my health why I can't work. The doctor has signed me off. I'm always blacking out. Plus I have random panic attacks, which are usually pretty bad, and sometimes land me in hospital.

The reason I haven't ended it is because I always feel like, "well, I could find something or someone tomorrow." I do have some kind of hope, but there are days where I feel so low that all I can think of is whether or not I should bother with life.

And my dad has been by my side through thick and thin. He's really the only reason why I won't. I have a poorer relationship with my mum, but that's beside the point.

The one dream I currently have is to successfully care for spiders and reptiles. I watch a lot of videos on it, and read about it. I don't know where to begin. My dad won't let me have anything like that in the flat, which is understandable.

Again. I am truly sorry if I ever offend anyone. And I do appreciate when you guys tell me I've done a bad thing, so thank you. If anything you guys are worth staying alive for, as you always bring joy
and amusement to the day. Whether it's a smart/interesting article, a hilarious post, or footy banter. I've been here for nearly 6 years, and I don't think I could ever leave. Unless I get banned.

Sorry for the wall.

You'll be fine man. :)

Can't decide on a valentine. Tali'Zorah, Lillymon, or Lacey Chabert?

Nah, I'm just playin'. :laugh: Hope yall are enjoying this cold weather. Winter is such a brief reprieve where I live.

Lillymon.

Archived