Dean Ambrose by Jeb2830 & RoKaDitz [UPLOADED]

Jeb ★

This is basically RoKaDitz's Ambrose with 2 FCW attires.
Search tags: Jeb, RoKaDitz, Ambrose
Credit to:
RoKaDitz for original CAW
texture12010 for FCW attires PT's
Righteous & myself for move-set
Judders for render
ItalianoFBI for injecting the render
Credit to White Leather Jacket for caps

OSJXohy.jpg
Da8iClc.jpgHqrkXqT.jpg
21ollq2.jpg

How about instead of just stealing previews you actually give People Proper Credit. Those Previews came from Me taking them for Rokaditz so either give credits when posting them properly or redo the caw with your own caps. You posted them here without them as well as Smacktalks.org thinking I wasn't ever going to see either.

He borrowed the pics because it is essentially the same CAW. He never claimed to take the pics, and everyone that frequents this forum knows Jeb doesn't have a cap card.

And seriously you're gonna have a hissy fit about credits for caps of a CAW? Are you that desperate for attention or adulation?

I'd understand if you contributed to the CAW but you didn't you just capped it. He gave credit to Roka for the CAW itself, and it is clear the preview is merely a copy and paste job of Roka and Gamevolt's topics.

Grow up.

As for the CAW, there's not much to say about it to be honest. It's just an attire edit using the attires Gamevolt did.

The fact of the matter is Rokaditz happens to be a member of a forum where several members are cofounders of. he also asked for the caps months a go which I did as well as given him feedback on Chats and all Jebs has done was to take Roka's previews and mix them with his own as you can clearly see he has done here. Pictures 1, 3, 4 are Rokaditz's capped by me. and He does so have a cap device because he has done others for Roka since then. There's no excuse for it as Rokaditz even provides all credits in his topics .... so like I said He's just a Prick that tried to steal the pics without any mind to such

No he doesn't he has a cell phone/digital camera.

And as I said he took the caps because there was zero need to recap it. He combined them with Gamevolt's caps because again it's the same attires, same PTs so no need to recap it.

And big freaking deal he took the pics without credit. They are just pictures, you did them as a favor for Roka and Jeb is using Roka's CAW (with permission I presume as the two of those guys ARE friends). He said at the top its Rokas CAW with different attires. IMO you are making a big deal out of nothing and you are clinging to be a part of CAW making because you probably can't create anything half decent on your own.

Go through all my topics before you accuse me of stealing Genius. Full credit given to everyone. Check my uploads on CC, credit given where its needed.

And he didnt steal the CAW merely reposted the Caps.

And get over yourself you are no loss to the site anyway.

WOW, never seen anyone cry about caps! LOL.. That is funny.. My wife gets a lil fussy when she's PMSing too.. Dean looks good fam.

Lol :lol: The situation on the same topic on Smacktalks was worse :XD: So .. D M Bruce or D M Russ fam? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived