09/15/2013 Tommaso Ciampa Uploaded to CC - Dr Vries Dynamite Kid on live

Dr Vries

Hey whatsup Doc :P haven't checked twitter for ages mate but pretty sure i haven't had any mail off you...either way AS IF i would be ignoring ya lol. Glad to see you back, along with broski...you were both missed a lot. I hope to see you around more for 14 along with Hip, Bal and the rest of the guys. Still not totally sold on 14 but i plan on still being around to contribute where i can. Hope all is good for you and glad to see you still got it ;)

Life has been a little "meh" for a while but its getting better.

I'll be around for 2k14 for sure but my main reason to come back was this fine group of friends we gathered. You should check twitter from time to time. The well known nco mayhem kind of swept over :D

Watch this video pretty recent pwg it's scruffy

The guy can't keep a clean beard :lol:

That one would require a whole new beard formula...no problem I'm lazy and I already pre-ordered GTAV so I'll recycle the first attire with a different beard and release it as a whole new model. :D how THQ of me :hqhq:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no clue who Ciampa was, I quit watching indies once WWE purged half the ROH roster a few years back. From the vids I've seen this looks spot on, great work. You are the master of beards , Doc. Lol

I thought I was the master of Genkidama? ;)

Thank you Hippo allways means a lot.

Just wait for the second Indy raid :hqhq: Edwards, Richards, Devitt etc etc etc...

Just for the heck of it, I jumped on the board tonight after months of being out of the WWE games loop. Man am I glad, because this Dynamite Kid is the best I've seen in years. I took a stab at him in WWE'12, thought it came out the best of anyone's, but this leaves mine in the dust. To be expected that I'd be schooled by the Doc.

I, too, am getting the itch after skipping WWE'13. 2K14 looks awesome, especially for someone who came up watching WWF in the 80's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rozay - Hey man, if you still need it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0cnzga24cmynjdy/00CustomSuperStar.cas

(Hopefully Dr Vries doesn't mind me doing so)

I would have really liked to have included this within my game save, great work doc!

Hopefully you'll get a chance to convert this for 2k14. :cool:

Rozay - Hey man, if you still need it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0cnzga24cmynjdy/00CustomSuperStar.cas

(Hopefully Dr Vries doesn't mind me doing so)

I would have really liked to have included this within my game save, great work doc!

Hopefully you'll get a chance to convert this for 2k14. :cool:

Thanks! Was waiting for it.

Archived