09/15/2013 Tommaso Ciampa Uploaded to CC - Dr Vries Dynamite Kid on live

Dr Vries

Very good, the only slight thing that's somehow off to me is just that the jaw size needs to be increased very slightly.

Here's a face comparison to show you what I'm on about.
11cgop0.jpg

Definitely shows how close this is to Dynamite. What other attires do you have planned?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for remembering who I am or who I was.

I still need a little time to completely commit to this return but I'm starting to feel the old itch again.

As you can probably tell I'm a little rusty, 7 months is a long time, but your warm welcome is all I need to motivate myself to get back in shape.

I'll try to answer my PM's as soon as possible (believe me ;) )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dynamite Kid

5jdx.png
o6un.jpg

xw1v.png
fvfy.png

Ah, I see you went for his Bronson look in the late '80's in Japan. I'd say increase his cranium width a bit as he always seemed to have a wide cranium, even as a skinhead.

Here's a range of pics I've gathered that may help.

2mq98a0.jpg

Going to have to tweak mine a bit more, seeing as yours is so good, definitely inspired me.

Looks amazing, some suggestions. :)

- use lipstick 14 (looks so much more realistic)

- decrease the lower lip so the upper lip is longer slightly

-decrease overall mouth width by about 8 clicks.

Welcome back.

Never mind the lip suggestions just saw some more photos and the ones I was basing it off he's pulling a face in :lol: but try out lipstick 14 though :)

Very nice updates Doc, always looking forward for your updates, can't wait to see what the last attire will be.

Ah, I see you found a ref for the vest! :)

He looks even better after the tweaks! I will have to make a fitting Bulldog!

Damn NOMODDER, you really are spoiling us.

Keep up the great work as usual guys, looking forward to what you have in store for us.

How about the pale blue singlet from when he faced Tiger Mask.

Here's the match and the attire I was thinking of, NWOldsie made it with his Dynamite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyrR17GUIHo

I'd like to see this attire as well. CAW looks great. Are you going to post the .cas file as well? Don't have Live, but I'd love to have this

@shockster be careful my head is already to big :P

I didn't make my McGuinness this year. The D remade him but I'm not sure he released him.

@xunbreakablex There is a good chance I'll release the cas file.

Thank you for remembering who I am or who I was.

I still need a little time to completely commit to this return but I'm starting to feel the old itch again.

As you can probably tell I'm a little rusty, 7 months is a long time, but your warm welcome is all I need to motivate myself to get back in shape.

I'll try to answer my PM's as soon as possible (believe me ;) )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dynamite Kid

The update considered all suggestions by Storm of Sand and Shattered

good eye for the small details you two.

v1fh.jpg

o6un.jpg

or0k.jpg

nedx.jpg
4eh6.jpg
qihg.jpg

no one can forget you cawing is not the same without seeing the amazing creations from u and no modder im glad your both back to cawing

and i love the update attires look amazing

Archived