Doctor Who

Jmerc

This is really cool.

http://tennantnews.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/explore-tardis-via-google-streetview.html

Also, in response to those BBC America rumours, if they are real (which I doubt they are) that absolutely ridiculous!

They're not true, I think that I read it on Digital Spy there's an article on it.

FACT: Jenna Louise Coleman is soooo hot! The things I'd do to her...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here's a question...

Favorite companion?

Mine is a tie between Sarah Jane Smith, Donna Noble and Amy Pond.

Easy, Jenna Louise Coleman. No wait, wait I'm letting my penis take over :P Jenna Louise Coleman is easily the prettiest companion but my personal favorite is either Martha Jones or Donna Noble.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Schedule for the 50th Anniversary from the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24038234

Sadly, it doesn't mention BBC America or what they will do. Hopefully something will be on that channel as well for us Whovians across the pond.. Ha... I said Pond!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just thought of something that confuses me. I understand the Doctor locked away all Galifreyans to end the time war with the Daleks, but how is there not any time lords from before any.of that wandering around in their own Tardis, excluding The Master.

Different timelines.

I was told to think of it as 12( each regeneration up to Smith) as parallel lines that do not intersect. Each are in their own timeline so technically they are still alive. Hartnell is in his own timeline. Pert wee is in his Eccelston is in his etc. the few times they do intersect I can't explain lol.

And according to Jenna Louise Coleman's Facebook page ( Clara in the show) Matt Smith to Peter Capaldi regeneration is "the most pain filled excruciating and saddest regeneration of them all"

Next to Colin Baker and David Tennant smith is my fave doctor. Shits gonna have me crying like a baby lol

Archived