How Would You Call Them Up?

Oresama

I remember that we had one of these a while ago and figured I'd bring it back. So...the point of this topic is to say how you'd bring somebody from NXT up to the main roster, what storyline would you give them? Who would their feud be with? Would they be face or heel? When would you call them up? Etc. I will change that NXT wrestler every now and then (I'm not sure how often yet) and everybody posts their call up for THAT wrestler until I change it. The first one...Kassius Ohno.

This call up is depending on the dedication issue of Kassius' that was recently reported but it could take place at any point this Autumn/Winter, it doesn't really matter. Basically it would build off Triple H backing Daniel Bryan and Vince McMahon being against him. IMO Kassius fits the traditional mold of what Vince supposedly wants in a WWE Superstar...more than Daniel at least. Vince would bring Ohno in as a heel to go up against Bryan and Triple H, they would trade victories with Daniel ultimately coming out on top, Vince would probably ditch Kassius and move onto somebody else to go up against Bryan whilst Ohno would become a fixture in the midcard until KoW reunite.

somewhere down the line we get a triple threat tag team title match between the shield, the usos and the real americans. 2 weeks before the PPV Jack swagger is found knocked out in the locker room and he can't compete in the title match. Colter is furious but cesaro stays calm and tells him not to worry because he has a much better partner he will bring for the match. A week later Colter confronts Cesaro with an elbow pad he found in his bag that's obviously not his and it feels very heavy. Cesaro just brushes of colter and leaves him standing, seperating from him in the process. At the PPV cesaro comes out alone and introduces his tag team partner...Kassius Ohno. The two go on to win the match and become tag team champions and on the next raw it is revealed cesaro used Colter and swagger all along just to get the title match and now the kings are here to reign

• 2 weeks later...

This has gone well.....

Next call up...Paige.

I'd give Natalya a push towards the Divas Championship over the Winter, ultimately she would fall short, after the match a heel Paige (with her "Knight" surname) would attack the Divas Champion and form an alliance with Natalya who would start using the "Neidhart" surname, thus turning Natalya heel, the alliance would be known as "The Dynasty" and Tamina Snuka would join the group at a later stage.

I can't see anybody other than Bayley as the female member of The Wyatt Family. That does remind me though, Paige would be a good fit for The Ascension, I always preferred them as a group so I wouldn't mind her being called up with them and then she could go onto form The Dynasty at a later stage.

Archived