WWE 2K14 Special Edition "Phenom Edition"

Connox

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling 2k is behind on their promotion of 2k14 and isnt really using a different marketing strategy than thq.

With the trailer being late i assumed they woukd just release ingo later than thq did. But the warrior dlc being leaked in wwe magazine and now this i feel differently.

Wwe magazine and shop were most likely given dates when they could run the ad and put this pre order up. Those dates are provided directly by the company of the product.

The fact it has happened twice now and wwe games continues their marketing strategy by releasing teasers of already known info makes me willing to bet they were delayed a bit for some reason.

Who did ABA Taker face at Wrestlemania? If they are going for a WM theme then one of his opponents could be in.

Triple H @ X7

Ric Flair @ X8

Big Show & A-Train @ XIX

Those were his ABA Manias.

3 of those guys are already in the game, and Flair won't surprise me if he gets in.

As hyped as I am for it, I'm also not hyped at all for it. I know, complete oxymoron, but Undertaker's not much of a bonus. He's been in every game, all of his moves are in, his entrance is kind of is. I know there's not a "perfect" Undertaker chokeslam, but there's tons of chokeslams besides the 2 with the oversells. I use the one from LOW for Undertaker and the Kharma one for Kane. Chuck Palumbo's motorcycle entrance is good enough, for me. We've literally had 3 Undertaker's in last year. Honestly, I'm hoping we get a '92 Undertaker over this.

Honestly, I'm hoping we get a '92 Undertaker over this.

How can you hope over something that's already confirmed? You could hope for something in addition to it, but not over it.

They could have given us Albert as DLC for last years game since it had the Attitude theme.

True, but last year is right when Tensai debuted, and they were trying to push him as a serious character. They didn't want to speak of Albert at that time. Seems more likely now that we may get an Albert character, since Sweet T is already a joke.

Archived