Web of The Black Widow: AJ Lee's Story

HamKat

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nd28ea.png
23var6e.png

-------------------------------

Just outside of Paige Knight’s locker room, we see AJ Lee and Kaitlyn, both of them arguing about the end result of their match on Smackdown and who deserves the title shot against Paige Knight.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: What makes you think you’re next in line? I still haven’t had an ending to the last two matches we had, and I made you tap out like the big dumb bitch that you are, Kaitlyn! Get outta here!

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Shut up, AJ! I beat you on Smackdown and I’ve taken you out many times before. I deserve a title shot a lot more than you.

AJ crosses her arms and rolls her eyes while glaring at Kaitlyn.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Hey Kaitlyn, when you lost that title in the first place, how did you lost it? Oh that’s right, I made you tap. TWICE!

AJ emphasises her point by making a V gesture with her fingers to represent the two victories. Kaitlyn shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Oh yeah? And how many times have I speared the daylights out of you? Besides you already got plenty shots at the championship before thanks to your old lunatic boyfriend and making Paige feel sorry for you.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: At least my lunatic boyfriend was real, unlike your admirer. No one felt sorry for you then. Remember those good times, Kait’?

AJ licks her lips while before sliding her tongue out between them like a snake.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: You are unbelieveable! I can’t believe these sheep support you and cheer for a lovestruck school girl!

Black Widow || AJ Lee: You are SO jealous that your face is turning red. You gonna turn She-Hulk on me, muscle girl? Get over it, and win your way up the fair way.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Hey, I already beat you last Friday and it would have been official if the referees around here weren’t complete fools.

Suddenly, the door the two stood next to opens forcefully, smacking Kaitlyn in the face. An aggressive Paige storms out, her eyes being slightly closed as she closes the door and looks over to both women before screaming.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: WILL YOU TWO BLOODY SHUT UP?!

AJ drops her head to the ground and scratches her foot with her other one while awkwardly rubbing her hands together. Meanwhile, Kaitlyn rubs her face after having the door whacked into it.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Next time I suggest you slowly open the door because you could have broken my nose, you milky freak!

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Would have been an improvement…

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Shut the hell up, both of you.

Paige rubs her eyes and groans before moving to her locker room, taking out her Women’s title and raising it over her head.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: You two want this?

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Yeah, you know I deserve it.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: No no no. AJ doesn’t deserve it at all. I do.

Paige facepalms and sighs as the two begin to argue again, before standing between them.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Why don’t you idiots have a rematch or something? I don’t give a bloody piss about your whole situation here, so leave me alone.

The annoyed and aggravated Kaitlyn folds her arms and looks up at Paige.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Listen here “Miss Hell In Boots”, instead of being an embarrassing champion by napping during the show, how about you do something useful for once? You need a new contender for that title so why not sort it out by being the referee? It’ll be me against AJ, whoever wins gets a shot at your championship.

Clapping on Paige’s other side, AJ smiles and nods.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: You know what, I’m with the cornfed meathead here, let’s go for it with you as ref, Wednesday.

Paige’s eyes widen as she looks at both in confusion.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: W-what, me? I’m a wrestler, not a referee...Fine, whatever, if it’ll make you piss off, then I’ll settle your affairs myself.

With this, Paige walks back into her locker room. AJ and Kaitlyn both look at each other and after a short silence…

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Hope you’re ready to get schooled and tap out again, man arms.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: I hope you’re ready to get speared yet again, you crazy cow.

Both divas glare at each other angrily before walking their separate ways to prepare and get ready for their match.

Number One Contender's Match for the WWE Women's Championship - AJ Lee vs Kaitlyn

Before the match begins, "Faint" blares as a referee decked Paige Knight reluctantly enters the arena, angrily stroking her hand over her head. With the Women's Championship strapped to her chest, she hands it over to the production crew and leans back in the corner, sighing in exasperation. Shortly after this, "Higher" hits as the Hybrid Diva arrives in the stage, an arrogant smile on her face as she gestures at her waist to Paige, boasting that she will win, with Paige simply rolling her eyes. "I'm So Sick" follows with AJ Lee skipping down the ramp confidently.

Once the bell has rung, the two divas immediately lock up, with the superior strength of Kaitlyn surpassing AJ’s own, throwing her across the ring and next to Paige. The Anti-Diva face palms in the corner still, with AJ passing a glance at her and screaming at her to “shut up!”. Kaitlyn extends her arms out, daring AJ to come towards her, which the Black Widow obliges to by running towards her, diving on top of the Hybrid Diva and making her stumble into the corner, where AJ beats down on her.

Rather than getting involved in the action, Paige only ignores AJ’s attack on Kaitlyn, which is stopped by Kaitlyn shoving her off, hitting a clothesline to floor the Black Widow. She stomps over to the uncaring Paige, yelling at her for not removing AJ from her, with the Anti Diva only giving a deadpan facial expression in her direction. From behind, Kaitlyn is surprised by AJ leaping on top of her from behind, locking her in a sleeper hold akin to her ex, Dolph Ziggler.

With AJ’s sleeper hold locked firmly onto Kaitlyn, the Hybrid Diva begins to drop to her knees, with Paige finally stepping in, kneeling forward and asking her if she wishes to give up. Kaitlyn refuses and begins to get up to her feet once more, positioning herself over to slam AJ with a backpack stunner, removing her from her back. At this point, Kaitlyn shoves Paige out of her way as she moves to the corner and positions herself for a Spear, waiting for AJ to return to her feet so she can finish it off as soon as she can.

As Paige nonchalantly moves away, Kaitlyn continues to wait for AJ to rise, finally running towards her to hit the Spear, only to be surprised when her athletic opponent leapfrogs over her, causing Kaitlyn to accidentally hit AJ with the Spear, winding her to the ground. As she looks in horror at her action, Kaitlyn attempts to help Paige up. As she turns while doing it, she notices AJ run towards her and rolls out of the way, causing the kneeling Paige to accidentally be hit by a Shining Wizard to the chest, knocking her to the outside.

With the beaten referee on the ground, AJ and Kaitlyn begin to argue, claiming that the other should be disqualified for assaulting Paige, even if accidentally. They soon begin to dissolve into brawling once more, rolling around in the ring throwing fists into each other. Meanwhile on the outside, Paige continues to hold her chest in pain, groaning. She crawls up to her feet with the assistance of the apron, glaring angrily at the two competitors.

Paige slides into the ring while holding her chest, a look of rage on her face. She approaches the two brawling women and screams at them, making them cease their brawling. In a surprise, she leaps forward and clotheslines both AJ and Kaitlyn, taking them down. She then gestures to the announcer that she is throwing the match out as a double disqualification.

As AJ and Kaitlyn groggily return to their feet, Paige grits her teeth before running towards Kaitlyn, hitting a brutal big boot to her skull and almost knocking her out, completely levelling the Hybrid Diva. Stroking her hands through her hair with blood red anger in her eyes, she begins to grin angrily, with AJ applauding her. Within a second, Paige turns to AJ and kicks her in the gut, before lifting her and hitting her with a Cradle DDT, knocking her out.

With both of the competitors down and out, Paige removes her referee shirt and throws it to the ground. She slides out of the ring and to the sound booth, where she snatches back her title and stands over both of the unconscious women, raising it over them and shouting insults. After this, she leaves the ring, an exasperated expression on her face at her annoying experience.

• 3 weeks later...

nd28ea.png
1z15r9w.png

In the backstage of the Smackdown arena, we see Paige Knight with the Women’s title on her shoulder as she is interviewed by Renee Young.

Interviewer || Renee Young: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Paige Knight. Paige, I think one question on everyone’s mind right now is, what made you do what you did on Monday night?

Thinking back to her savage attack on AJ Lee and Kaitlyn on Raw, Paige quietly chuckles and smirks.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Well you know...They kept gettin’ on my bad side, and if someone slaps me, I give them a haymaker, so I just gave them what they were owed for attackin’ me.

Shrugging her shoulders, Paige continues to smirk.

Interviewer || Renee Young: Well then...So since you disqualified both women, what does that mean for your title match at Survivor Series?

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: I know what the standard response a champion would give about how since I DQed them, then I don’t have to face either of them, then there’s a whole dramatic reveal that I have to face both, but honestly, I don’t care. I’ll face ‘em both. I’m the Women’s Champion, I’ll fight anyone. Both AJ Lee and Kaitlyn can come ahead at the Survivor Series, I’ll beat them.

Paige removes the title from her shoulder and proudly raises it into the air, a confident smile on her face when Kaitlyn walks into the scene and stands beside her. Kaitlyn folds her arms and looks up at Paige who turns to face her.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: How’s it going, champ? I bet you’re real proud of your poor performance as a referee, aren’t you?

Paige gives Kaitlyn a glare, putting the title back on her shoulder as she moves closer to her.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Well I’m sure it won’t be the last time I leave you lying on the mat with me standing victorious. You should get used to it. Your muscles can’t save you from me.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: You actually think I’m intimidated of you? Yeah once you left me laying on the mat but don’t go thinking that it’s gonna happen again. From what you said a moment ago, a triple threat? It’ll be fun beating both you and AJ. It’ll be like killing two birds with one stone.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Well if you think that, then I say bring it on. My mum’s stare is scarier than anything I’ve seen from you so far, big girl. I can’t wait to take AJ and you down again at the pay per view.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Seems someone’s being a bit too over confident. How about tonight I show you that your confidence is way too high? Kicking the crap out of you one on one before I do it at Survivor Series where we have to have that little screwball thrown in the ring with us. How about it?

Paige takes a moment to consider Kaitlyn’s offer before nodding and leaning her head forward, giving her a death glare.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: You’re on. Good luck, mate. You’re really going to bloody need it, because you won’t have the nutjob to share some of the beating with, it’s going to be entirely you this time.

With this threat, Paige extends her hand out to Kaitlyn who responds by shaking it but with a tight grip. She smirks before letting go of Paige’s hand and walking away to prepare for the match.

Match - Kaitlyn vs Paige Knight

"Higher" hits the speakers as the Hybrid Diva herself struts down towards the ring, clearly confident in herself going into the match. She poses with her arms out, with the blaring echoes of "Faint" interrupting her. The always stern looking Paige Knight appears at the stage, slowly making her way down the ramp while giving Kaitlyn a death glare.

Once the bell has rung, Kaitlyn immediately walks towards Paige and slaps her across the face, which the Anti Diva responds to by clocking her across the jaw with a haymaker as she had earlier stated during her interview. She then grabs Kaitlyn’s head and thrusts her into the mat repeatedly, screaming at her with each throw. By the time the referee is able to pull her off, Kaitlyn is completely discombobulated.

Paige wastes no time in continuing to go after Kaitlyn dragging her towards her and taking her to the mat with a snap suplex. When Kaitlyn returns to her feet, Paige walks towards her to attack, but is surprised when the strength of the Hybrid Diva prevails as she lifts her into the air with a back drop. When Paige gets up, she is slammed back down by Kaitlyn hitting a fierce shoulder block.

Kaitlyn stands over Paige and poses with her muscles, showing off as if she had already won. Upon bending forward towards Paige, she is surprised when the Anti Diva grabs the sides of her head and smacks her forehead into her own, headbutting her. While Kaitlyn reels back in pain, Paige gets up and begins to barrage fists into Kaitlyn’s head until she is stuck in a corner, where the referee once again has to hold her back.

With the dazed Kaitlyn leaning in the corner, winded, Paige approaches her with clear determination in her eyes. Suddenly, as Paige begins to pull her up by her hair, Kaitlyn grabs her shorts and trips her, smacking Paige’s face into the turnbuckle pad. She immediately follows up by grabbing Paige from behind and rolling her up in a School Girl, putting her legs on top of the ropes for extra leverage and successfully cheating to defeat the Women’s Champion.

While Kaitlyn celebrates her cheap win, Paige stumbles up to a standing position, holding her forehead in pain. Before she can do anything other than look disappointed in herself for not winning the match, she is taken down by a spear from Kaitlyn, who proceeds to lay into Paige, punching her head repeatedly. While this goes on, AJ Lee, having witnessed enough from backstage, runs down to the ring, pouncing on Kaitlyn and proceeding to lay her own fists into Kaitlyn’s face, with the two having an evenly matched brawl.

While the two fight, Paige is able to get up, where she joins in, diving between AJ and Kaitlyn, with now all three women senselessly attacking each other until they are forcibly removed from each other by backstage officials and even some of the superstars, even while still shouting insults from the distance while being forced to the back.

• 2 weeks later...

nd28ea.png
23var6e.png

We see the three women contending for the Women’s Championship standing outside of Vickie Guerrero’s office, waiting for her to allow them in so as to discuss the matter of their attitudes. While they grow impatient waiting, the silence is soon broken.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: What, is she eating all of the slop from her big...square...thing that pigs eat from?

Upon AJ’s joke, the stoic Paige Knight only glances at her for a moment with a raised eyebrow before shaking her head in annoyance.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: I figured she’s probably trying to flirt with a possible new boy-toy in there. I mean she’s had Ziggler, Maddox, who’s next? Maybe another one of your old flings.

Kaitlyn would say as she shot a glare towards AJ, who returns her own glare before smirking and making a comeback.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Maybe you can join her, Kaitlyn. Seems the only reason I have so many flings is because people just naturally like me more than you.

As the conflict between the two begins to rise with AJ walking closer to Kaitlyn, Paige facepalms and quietly groans.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: That’s why you think you’ve had twenty-nine boyfriends? Because they liked you? They only liked how easy you were.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: At least they don’t mistake me for SETH ROLLINS!

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: My hair isn't two-toned anymore, stupid. Speaking of The Shield, I’m surprised you didn’t go after Seth or Roman as well. We all saw the eyes you gav-

At this point, Paige’s frustration sets in and she steps between the two, pushing them with her hands individually.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: If you two don’t shut the bloody hell up, ’ll shove your heads up each other’s arses, and Vickie’ll be wondering why there’s a human centipede outside of her office!

After shoving the two back, Paige crosses her arms and leans back on the wall. AJ puts her arms behind her back and gives Kaitlyn a cocky smirk while using her fingers to make her nose resemble a pig’s to mock her. After rolling her eyes, Kaitlyn decides to join in on the fun by impersonating Vickie’s voice.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Excuse me!

AJ chuckles at Kaitlyn’s impression and continues to make fun of the GM, holding her hair up to resemble Vickie’s and wagging her finger at Kaitlyn while making odd facial expressions, all while Paige looks at both in astonished disgust. Kaitlyn continues to do her impression of Vickie’s voice and make it more screechy.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Excuse me! I have something to say! Excuse me!

While AJ titters at the voice Kaitlyn uses, Paige’s expression suddenly turns into wide eyed shock and she smacks AJ’s arm. Upon pointing something out to AJ, she suddenly becomes serious and gestures for Kaitlyn to “cut it out” with her hand. Kaitlyn simply laughs but the laughter stops when she turns around to notice the door open and an angry looking Vickie Guerrero glaring at her with her arms folded. Kaitlyn gasps and her eyes widen.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Oh! Hello Vickie! You’re looking very err… beautiful today!

Vickie stares daggers into Kaitlyn before pointing to her office and talking to all three women.

Excuse Me || Vickie: Get in. All of you.

Paige enters first, with her arms still crossed and rolling her eyes. Meanwhile AJ walks with Kaitlyn, giggling at her former friend embarrassing herself in front of the general manager. She whispers to her as they enter.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: You’re such a freaking idiot…

Kaitlyn slaps AJ on the back of the head and stands still with her hands placed on her hips after she walks into the office. She whispers back to AJ.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Oh shut up.

With the four now in the office, Vickie sits behind her desk and begins to speak.

Excuse Me || Vickie: I don’t know what kind of violent chemical reaction gets made from you mixing you three together, but we can’t have you running chaos everytime you’re near each other.

Suddenly, Vickie is interrupted by an over enthusiastic AJ.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: So you’re firing Kaitlyn? Awesome decision, boss.

Kaitlyn sighs at AJ’s attitude and lightly elbows her.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: Would it kill you to keep your mouth shut for once?

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: For God’s sake, both of you, shut it!

As what Vickie referred to as a “chemical reaction” occurs, she finally steps in, stopping them before it can get too far.

Excuse Me || Vickie: EXCUSE ME! This is MY office, and if you three start to cause a ruckus, I’ll fire you all on the spot!

This warning makes them silent, with AJ and Kaitlyn still bumping each other with their elbows.

Excuse Me || Vickie: Anyway...What I was going to say is that if you want behave ceremoniously, then I am going to make you all get along very well before the pay-per-view. You better get used to seeing each other’s faces, because you’re gonna be seeing them a lot these next two weeks. From this point onward, you three are going to be...travelling buddies.

Without a second going by, all three women almost pounce on Vickie’s desk, complaining about her decision, causing her to stroke her hand across her forehead before silencing them once more.

Excuse Me || Vickie: EXCUSE ME! There is also one more thing. Tonight, the three of you will be in a 6 woman tag team match. I would suggest that you prepare yourselves for that and make sure you get along as soon as possible. Now get the hell out of my office.

The first to exit is Paige, who immediately stomps out of the office angrily, with AJ and Kaitlyn exchanging death glares between each other as they walk out.

Excuse Me || Vickie: Oh and Kaitlyn…

As Kaitlyn turns, Vickie grimly stares her down.

Excuse Me || Vickie: Make fun of me again, and you’ll be the one living in a hog pen.

Kaitlyn looks down at the floor and scratches the back of her head as AJ giggles at her misfortune while skipping out of the office ahead of her. Kaitlyn looks up at Vickie and simply nods before walking out of the office.

Six Woman Tag Team Match - AJ Lee and Kaitlyn and Paige vs Natalya and The Funkadactyls

At the arena, we already see the Funkadactyls inside the ring while dancing to the theme of "Somebody Call My Momma" to the crowd's excitement. Shortly after their music halts, "New Foundation" plays on the speakers as Natalya enters, a proud smile on her face as she walks down the ramp, slapping hands with her fans in the audience. Upon entering the ring, she huddles up with her tag team partners, discussing their game plan.

While the three speak between themselves, "Higher" hits. Kaitlyn angrily walks to the ring, her arms crossed and her face angrily glaring at her opponents for the night. As she makes it to the ramp, "I'm So Sick" soon takes over, with The Black Widow AJ Lee skipping to the stage. Unlike Kaitlyn, she has no visible anger in her expression, only continuing to skip down towards Kaitlyn with a blank expression on her face. Finally, "Faint" blares throughout the arena as the Women's Champion arrives. Paige raises her title proudly despite her clear aggravation at having to to team up with her future opponents.

After the commencing bell, it is decided between both teams that AJ and Natalya will begin the match. as AJ is about to begin the match, she receives an odd blind tag from Kaitlyn, who smacks her rear end. As AJ gives a wide eyed glare with aggression in her eyes at the slight embarrassment, Kaitlyn only gives her a cocky smirk while pointing at the apron to tell her to get out. AJ reluctantly does so, and is humiliated by Kaitlyn once more, when the Hybrid Diva puts her hand on her face and pie faces her to the floor from the apron, laughing wildly while Paige rests her head on the apron in exasperation.

Kaitlyn and Natalya lock up to begin, with Kaitlyn grabbing the Hart Attack in a headlock and taking her down to the mat. This is quickly countered by Natalya, who wraps her in a headscissors. Kaitlyn in turn counters this by rolling her way out and running into Natalya with a fierce jumping shoulder block, levelling her to the mat. As she takes a few steps away, she is slapped across the back by AJ, who leaps into the ring with glee.

Once in the ring, AJ stomps on Natalya’s chest and legs several times before torquing her arm back in a simple submission, telling the referee to ask her if she gives. While doing this, she passes a smile at Kaitlyn, taunting her by blowing her a kiss. As Natalya appears to resist the submission hold and get up to her feet, AJ grabs her by the hair and throws her back down to the mat forcefully.

In a surprising twist, while AJ has Natalya down, she hooks Natalya’s arms and leans back, crossing her legs and pushing them into Natalya’s back, putting her in Kaitlyn’s Lotus Lock to play mindgames with her future opponent partner, sticking her tongue out at her while doing it. She soon releases the hold for no apparent reason, kicking Natalya in the gut to keep her on the ground.

As AJ seems to be on a roll, Kaitlyn extends her arm out, demanding to be tagged in. With a smile, AJ approaches her and appears to be ready to tag her, but as a form of payback for her earlier humiliation from Kaitlyn, slaps her across the face. While Kaitlyn reels from the blow, AJ giggles as she moves to the apron. She soon smiles as she enters the ring and notices Natalya on her knees, where the Hybrid Diva rebounds from the ropes and follows AJ’s example from before, hitting Natalya with AJ’s Shining Wizard. She goes for the cover while shining a smug smile at the Black Widow, who grits her teeth in aggression.

With this, Kaitlyn tags in Paige and pokes AJ’s nose to mess with her more. Finally getting into the action, Paige cracks her knuckles on her fist as she prepares to target Natalya. Surprisingly, almost as though she were influenced by her partners, she looks to the Funkadactyls for a moment and flashes them the V-sign to taunt them, making Cameron angry enough to try and enter the ring. This causes Paige to momentarily smirk before dragging Natalya up.

Sadly for the Women’s Champion, this turns out to be against her best fortunes, as Natalya rolls her up, getting a very near three count. This pushes Paige to her boiling point, as she leaps on top of Natalya and furiously assaults her, causing the referee to move to her, and even the other competitors to dive into the ring, soon devolving into madness as they all brawl between each other.

As the chaos becomes worse, AJ hits a low dropkick to the knees of Cameron in the north east side of the ring, taking her down with a Shining Wizard. Behind her, Kaitlyn appears ready to hit Naomi with Spear while she gets up, and runs towards her. Unfortunately for Kaitlyn, Naomi leaps into the air while Kaitlyn runs, causing her to instead plant AJ with the Spear, making the Black Widow fall back and slam her head into the bottom turnbuckle, knocking her out.

While confused momentarily, Kaitlyn clearly shows no remorse for her actions, smirking slightly at knocking out AJ. She turns around and is surprised when she is smacked in the face by a Rear View from Naomi, knocking her back and dazing her next to AJ’s knocked out body. With Kaitlyn incapacitated and AJ out of the game entirely, Paige rolls her eyes as she finds herself on her own.

Before Paige can do much, she is soon surrounded by the Total Divas cast members. She facepalms at the incompetence of her teammates before shrugging her shoulders and running towards Natalya, who hits her with a Discus Clothesline. As she returns to her feet from this, she is hit by the Rear View from Naomi, followed by a split-legged leg drop while she is down by Cameron. Finally, the legal woman Natalya grabs her legs and proceeds to lock her in the Sharpshooter, which despite her efforts, proves too much for the triple teamed Anti-Diva, who is forced to tap out.

While the victors of the match celebrate their win over the Women’s Champion and her contenders, Paige looks over at the two, with AJ still being completely unconscious and Kaitlyn holding her head in a daze. In a fit of anger, Paige begins punching the mat repeatedly, absolutely livid at her humiliating loss tonight. Holding her back, she climbs to her feet while using the ropes, and sees Kaitlyn beginning to gain her sense, only for the insane like champion to run towards her and smash her knee into her face, knocking her out next to AJ. Paige slides out of the ring and grabs her Women’s title, throwing her arms into the air to present it while walking to the back with her tail between her legs.

• 2 weeks later...

nd28ea.png
1z15r9w.png

In the backstage of the arena, Kaitlyn can be seen preparing for an upcoming interview, stepping into frame and looking to Renee Young, who begins the interview with questions.

Interviewer || Renee Young: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and please welcome my guest at this time, Kaitlyn! Kaitlyn, after the rather large loss your team suffered this past Monday night on Raw, what are your thoughts?

Kaitlyn shrugs as she answers Renee's question.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: What can I say? I’m not surprised we lost considering Paige got way too cocky and AJ was always a terrible partner. Our days as the Chickbusters proved it and Monday night proved it more.

Interviewer || Renee Young: Okay, with this in mind, how do you think the match between AJ and Paige later tonight will fare out?

Crossing her arms, Kaitlyn shakes her head and smirks.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: I honestly don’t care who wins but it’ll be fun seeing them rip each other’s hair out thanks to all that anger Paige must have and of course, the general craziness we see all the time from AJ. She’s really “unpredictable”, isn’t she?

Interviewer || Renee Young: Yeah… So how has the relationship between the three of you improved since Vickie Guerrero forced you to spend more time together?

Kaitlyn rolls her eyes before staring at Renee Young briefly with a look that simply says “Really?”.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: What do you think? We’re suddenly all holding hands and skipping throughout the mall? Travelling with Paige and AJ is a nightmare. I can barely understand what Paige is saying half of the damn time, the girl sounds like Veruca Salt. Meanwhile, I know that AJ is just wanting me to spear the lights out of her. She is so annoying, she throws food at me when I am in the front seat, she makes fun of my arms and thighs.

After she finishes her sentence, Kaitlyn releases a deep sigh.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: I swear, she’s going to regret making fun of me….

With an expression of anger, Kaitlyn walks away from the interview area while Renee mousily ends it, signing off.

Singles Match - AJ Lee vs Paige Knight

Cutting to the ring, "I'm So Sick" plays as the Black Widow, AJ Lee makes her way to the stage, skipping to the erratic, loud beats of her theme as she approaches the ring. Upon entering the ring, she sits on the middle rope and anxiously awaits for the Women's Champion to arrive. Shortly after a silence, "Faint" hits and Paige Knight makes her way to the ring, her stone faced demeanour contrasting with the grin on AJ's face.

After the opening bell, the expressions on both women show that the relationship between the two former rivals has once again become hostile after recent events, both giving the other death glares. They lock up, with Paige quickly having AJ’s head tightly gripped in her arms relatively quickly. She throws her to the mat with a side headlock takedown, but AJ is able to use her legs to choke Paige into releasing her.

Once the two roll back to their feet, Paige utilises less resourceful tactics by walking over to AJ and swiftly decking her on the jaw hard enough to make her fall out of the ring to the concrete floor. Holding her mouth, AJ spits blood on the floor and smirks as she rolls back into the ring, her endurance making Paige smirk in return as the two shake hands, only for AJ to offer a rebuttal for Paige’s fist by using her grip on her hand to drag her forward and smack her forehead with a headbutt, flooring the Women’s Champion. AJ pins her, but Paige kicks out at two.

Holding her forehead in pain, Paige glares daggers at AJ who simply smiles at her through her bloody mouth. Slowly returning to her feet, Paige stumbles around in a daze from the headbutt before walking directly to AJ and going to punch her again, only for the Black Widow to slap her. Somehow more offended at being slapped than being headbutted, Paige returns the favour, leaving a faded red handprint on AJ’s face. Before long, both women have a slap off which descends into punching the other repeatedly.

While the two exchange fists, they do not notice the arrival of Kaitlyn, who struts down the ring with a smirk. As AJ wins the punch off, she gets Paige into the ropes and irish whips her from them, but once Paige reaches the ropes on the other side, she wraps her arms on them to halt her momentum. AJ runs to attack, but Kaitlyn grabs her by her feet, making her slam face first into the mat while the referee’s eyes were facing Paige. While AJ reels from “tripping”, Paige takes a quick advantage and hits her with the Paige Turner, pinning the Black Widow for the three count.

While Paige celebrates her victory unaware of Kaitlyn’s involvement, AJ holds her head as she stumbles back to her feet, looking outside of the ring for the Hybrid Diva, who had hidden under the ring and is now on the other side, where she charges and spears the Women’s Champion, sending her to the ground. AJ turns and notices this, running into the ring to get her hands on Kaitlyn, only for her to dodge the Black Widow’s leaping strike and hit her too with a Spear, knocking her flat on her face. With both of her opponents down, Kaitlyn moves to the timekeeper’s corner and takes the Women’s title, sliding back into the ring and raising it over her head while standing over her future opponents. She drops the title on Paige’s neck in a mocking way as she leaves, a wide cocky grin on her face.

nd28ea.png
23var6e.png

In the middle of the ring, we see that the arena has been decorated for a contract signing, with the canvas being swapped out for a black one and a special table being set up in the centre with several seats lined up for the three competitors in question, AJ Lee, Kaitlyn and Paige Knight. Inside the ring, we see Vickie Guerrero, smiling despite the audience loudly booing her, which of course prompts her usual reaction.

Excuse Me || Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME! Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we are proud to have the official contract signing for the Womens Championship match at Survivor Series this Sunday right here tonight, which hopefully should go without a hitch if the three women will be responsible in public. With that said, please welcome the first contender for the championship, AJ Lee!

On cue, "I'm So Sick" hits as a confident AJ Lee steps out to the stage, her arms behind her back as she smiles while she skips down the ramp. She slides into the ring, passing a glance at Vickie before leaning back on one of the two chairs on the right side of the table. She rests her back on the chair and smirks at Vickie, who rolls her eyes as she continues introducing the women.

Excuse Me || Vickie Guerrero: Yes...And next, we have the second, but equally as important contender for the Womens championship, the Hybrid Diva, Kaitlyn!

After Vickie introduced Kaitlyn, "Higher" blasts throughout the arena and the Hybrid Diva walks out to the stage with a smug expression. She walks down the ramp with a hand placed on her hip, staring at AJ Lee in the ring. Kaitlyn makes it to the ring and hops onto the apron, stepping through the bottom rope and then shoots a glare towards AJ Lee before sitting on the seat located next to her former best friend.

Excuse Me || Vickie Guerrero: And finally I present the woman who these two contenders will face this Sunday for the title, ladies and gentlemen, I present to all of you, the Womens Champion, Paige Knight!

As "Faint" plays, the final entrant, Paige Knight steps out front while holding the Womens title on her shoulder and raising it over her head to present it proudly to the audience and boast to AJ and Kaitlyn in the ring over the fact that she reigns superior over them, at least for the moment. Upon entering the ring, she raises the title up once more with one hand while staring down her two contenders in the ring with a stoic look on her face before sitting on the chair to the left of the table. She puts the title on the top of the table and awaits for Vickie to begin.

Excuse Me || Vickie Guerrero: Now ladies, we all know these things go, but for once, I would appreciate it if you three combustible elements would actually cooperate with me and each other, and just get this contract signing over with. Paige, youre first, sign the contract.

Vickie places the contract on the table and slides it towards Paige Knight who glances at it momentarily before taking a mic and giving her two contenders a death glare as she begins to speak.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: You two seem to think that because you can fight each other that youre good enough to beat me. But let me just tell you one thing. Neither of you have beaten me in fair fight, and no matter how tough, no matter how funny you think you are, youre not better than me, and you will...not...beat...me. Youre just a pair of clowns that Ill leave lying face down on the mat this Sunday, so you might as well just give up now.

After finishing her speech, Paige places the mic down and picks up a pen, signing the contract before sliding it over to AJ, who returns Paiges glare with her own, before turning to Kaitlyn and rolling her eyes at her. She places her hand on the microphone that Paige had used and then takes her turn to speak.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: I think youre forgetting something, Paige. You say Ive never beat you in a fair fight. Youve never beaten me in a fair fight either, and this Sunday might not be the exception to that, because I dont care if I pin you, or I pin Jerry Lynns daughter over here, what matters to me is winning that title, and if you think that youre better than me, then Im going to prove you wrong when I crack my knee on both of your jaws.

AJ slams the microphone on the table and then signs the contract, sliding it to Kaitlyn before leaning back on her chair and putting her legs on top of the table, degrading Kaitlyn by putting her feet on her side of the table. Kaitlyn rolls her eyes and picks up the pen, preparing to sign the contract but a smirk grows onto her face and she decides to pick up the microphone.

Hybrid Diva || Kaitlyn: You girls sure do talk a lot and man, its boring me to death. Its the same thing all the time, Casper the Ghost over there brags about how tough she is while AJ acts like a little smartass. The two of you are way too predictable and if anyone is going to win the Womens Championship on Sunday night, its me. Ever since I got into the WWE I worked hard and proved a lot of people wrong so I will do it again when I hold that title around my waist. No longer is anyone gonna care about Paige Knight or AJ Lee because its finally gonna be about ME. Not some milky freak or lovestruck school girl.

Kaitlyn placed the microphone back onto the table and finally signed the contract. Afterwards she got off of her seat and turned around, facing AJ Lee. The Hybrid Diva suddenly grabbed the legs of AJ and shoved her feet off of the table harshly, saying Have some manners!. AJ responded by staring at Kaitlyn with an angry glare, until Kaitlyn decided to some fun and strike AJ across the face with a slap, similar to the one during the contract signing between the two women months ago.

At this point, AJ snaps and leaps on top of Kaitlyn, sending both to the ground with AJ holding Kaitlyn by the sides of her head and slamming it repeatedly into the canvas. While the two brawl and Vickie calls for help from backstage, Paige simply watches the carnage with a look of boredom on her face as she rolls her eyes and facepalms. Suddenly, the fight between AJ and Kaitlyn sprawls onto the table, with Kaitlyn laying AJ on top of it as she lays fists into her. Soon enough, the Womens title is knocked from the table, and in the melee, Paige is struck across the face by a wild fist. This causes her to lose it and dive into the madness herself, leaping on top of the table and raining fists on both AJ and Kaitlyn.

Before long, the two fight back and push Paige into the table, slamming her back before they continue to brawl between themselves, only barely being stopped from going into a full on riot between all three women as they are detained once again while desperately trying to call their way back to each other.

• 2 weeks later...

nd28ea.png
1z15r9w.png

Six Woman Tag Team Match - AJ Lee and Kaitlyn and Paige vs Emma and The Funkadactyls

This episode of Smackdown opens with "Somebody Call My Momma" playing and the arrival of the Funkadactyls, who dance their way around the arena, posing several times for the audience before their third partner enters, with "Short Term Memory" hitting and the bubbly Emma enters, performing her odd dance which the crowd excitedly joins in with as she bounces her way down, almost injuring herself by attempting to skin the cat herself into the ring.

The fun times between the three dancing woman is interrupted by the scream of "I'm So Sick" hitting the speakers, with AJ Lee coming out of the back with her arms behind her back and a sarcastic smile on her face as she awaits her partners. Shortly after her entrance, Kaitlyn arrives to the sounds of "Higher" and crosses her arms, rolling her eyes at AJ as if to ignore her. Before the spark between the two can get worse, "Faint" hits and the Women's Champion, Paige Knight storms out from between them, shoving them out of her way with her arms and stomps down the ramp at a quick pace, removing her leather jacket and sliding her title off her waist as she immediately steps into action.

The bell rings as the Anti-Diva immediately smashes her elbow into the face of her fellow former NXT alumni, Emma and slams her into the ropes, irish whipping her then leaning forward for a back body drop, only for the dancing Diva to leap over her with a sunset flip, which Paige is quickly able to kick out of. After a short staredown between the two, Emma begins to do her dance, making the humourless Paige bend her head in confused exasperation before simply slapping Emma across the face.

In a surprising retaliation, Emma decks Paige in the face with a discus elbow smash, sending the Women’s Champion directly to the canvas. Dragging her by her hair up to her feet, she irish whips her into her corner, making the champion drop into a seated position. Appearing to return to normal, Emma does her dance again before running towards Paige and slamming into her with the Emma Sandwich crossbody before tagging in Cameron.

While Cameron works on the down and out Paige, AJ and Kaitlyn look to each other and have differing reactions, with Kaitlyn smirking at the down and out champion, while AJ seems desperate to be tagged in and get in the ring, almost cheering for Paige to tag her in. At one point, Paige manages to slam Cameron to the ground with a takedown, where AJ extends her hand out desiring to be tagged, which Paige considers, but ignores.

Grabbing Cameron by her hair, Paige looks at her with disgust before headbutting her and crouching over her, punching her in the head several times. She drags her over to the corner and prepares to slam her head into the turnbuckle, but Cameron manages to counter with a drop toe hold, smacking Paige nose first into the turnbuckle pad, then wasting no time to tag in Emma, who runs to the dazed champion with a big boot, sending her to the mat. She covers her, but Paige remains strong, barely kicking out.

With Paige lying on the ground holding her head, she crawls to the turnbuckle to attempt to get up, only for Cameron to impulsively tag herself in and run towards Paige, hitting a wheel kick to her in the corner and making her drop into a seated position. She smiles like an evil cat and points at Paige, walking towards her fellow Funkadactyl Naomi and tagging her in. While Naomi enters the ring, Cameron slides out and grabs Paige's arms, nodding while Naomi approaches. AJ attempts to enter the ring to rescue her partner, but Kaitlyn holds her back, a smile on her own face.

The dazed Paige looks up and sees Naomi's bottom over her head, screaming "DON'T YOU DA-" before the Funkadactyl sits on top of her face and begins shaking her rear, grinding her hips in the mouth and nose of the champion, who’s face is forced to follow from side to side. Afterwards, the Funkadactyls and even Kaitlyn laugh at the utter humiliation experienced by Paige, who holds her face while appearing to be having a spasm of anger.

After roaring in rage, the Anti-Diva rises to her feet and charges towards Naomi, only for her to be halted when Kaitlyn practically throws herself from the ropes and smacks Paige, technically tagging herself in for the first time. Within seconds, Kaitlyn rushes into the ring and rams her body into Naomi, hitting her with a brutal Spear and hooking the leg for the surprise win while a stunned Paige attempts to figure out what has just happened.

After the bell has rung, the losing team exit the arena, while AJ enters the ring with her winning partners, witnessing Kaitlyn taunting an increasingly angry Paige by taking her title and posing with it as if to brag about stealing the victory from her while fanning her nose to mock her for her earlier humiliation. Surprisingly, Kaitlyn is silenced, not by Paige attacking her, but by a dropkick from AJ, which sends the Hybrid Diva outside of the ring.

AJ picks up the Women’s title from the mat and hands it to Paige, appearing to be willing to bury the hatchet, which the Anti-Diva responds to by snatching the belt from her, looking at it for a moment before looking back at AJ with a smile. AJ smiles back at her, only for the Women’s Champion’s expression to turn into a glare as she slams the title into the face of the Black Widow, taking her out.

With Kaitlyn on the outside and AJ unconscious, Paige raises her title and points at it, reminding both women and the audience that for the time being, she is still the Women’s Champion despite everything.

• 2 weeks later...

GLQy435.png

Backstage we see AJ Lee sitting in her locker room, preparing for her match by working out before looking at a picture of the Womens title on her well and leaving, going for a walk before it is time for her to leave for the matchs beginning. While she walks, she is suddenly interrupted by Paige Knight stomping in front of her, looking extremely annoyed.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: What do you have to say for yourself?

Black Widow || AJ Lee: What are you talking about, Wednesday?

Crossing her arms, Paige grits her teeth as she walks forward, getting in AJ's face confrontingly.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: I just got informed that earlier tonight, Kaitlyn got jumped and she's too injured to actually go ahead with the match. Now who else would be likely to attack Kaitlyn on the night of a big title match? All bets point to you.

A confused AJ bends her head and almost looks shocked.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Someone jumped Kaitlyn? I didn't do it! You're the one who jumped me back when you worked for Stephanie, how do I know it wasn't you that took her out just to remove the third wheel?

Paige scoffs and stutters for a moment in anger before dropping her title to the ground, almost ready to fight AJ now.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Mate, it was me that got this made into a triple threat. I don't care if I have to take on both of you in a handicap match, I'll bloody fight whoever I want, whenever I want, and right now, I really want to kick your face in.

AJ puts her arms up in a fighting position and smirks as she and Paige prepare to brawl with each other, only for them to be stopped by road agents and backstage crew who hold them back.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: I'll see you in the ring, psycho girl!

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Back at you, pale kid!

WWE Women's Championship Title Match - AJ Lee vs Kaitlyn vs Paige Knight

Despite Kaitlyn being too evidently injured, the match continues on with simply AJ and Paige, as "I'm So Sick" hits and the Black Widow skips her way to the arena, ready to once again face off with her rival Paige Knight for the Women's Championship. While she awaits in the ring, "Faint" blares while Paige Knight arrives at the stage, pointing proudly at the title on her waist as she smirks at AJ while walking down the ramp.

After the ring of opening bell, both AJ and Paige prepare to lock up, but Paige shows disrespect to her opponent as she slaps her in the face but not giving her any time to retort by beginning to rain a series of fists to the back of her head until AJ is down on the mat, curling into the fetal position to protect herself as best as she can while the referee has to hold back the feral rage from the Womens Champion.

Upon being able to get up, AJ gives a death glare towards Paige, who sarcastically claps at her for continuing to fight, causing the Black Widow to leap on top of her and come back with her own beatdown to the Anti-Diva, laying fists into her face as the tides have clearly turned. Paige attempts to defend herself by using her arms to pull at AJ's hair, which appears to assist her as it holds her back long enough for Paige to escape to the ropes.

The two women both look at each angrily and pounce at each other, rolling around the ring while throwing their fists into each others stomachs and heads in attempts to out brawl each other until they find themselves out of the ring, where Paige manages to outpower AJ and ram her into the ring apron. While AJ holds her chest and leans back on the apron in pain, Paige continues her assault by holding AJ's forehead back and punching her between the eyes, laughing madly afterwards.

After rolling AJ into the ring, Paige grabs her by the legs and kicks her in the stomach before beginning to lock in the Ram-Paige, which AJ barely escapes from by kicking Paige in the face and rolling evasively to her feet and hitting a dropkick on the Anti-Diva, sending her into the corner. Quickly getting back up, AJ runs towards her and slams her with a clothesline before wrapping her arms around her head and bringing her down with a bulldog.

Continuing her offense, AJ keeps her hands on Paige's head and locks one of her arms between her legs before shifting her hands over to her face and putting her in Daniel Bryans Yes Lock, making the Anti-Diva scream in pain as she lifts her arm up as though she is about to tap out before rolling AJ onto her back in a makeshift roll up pin, which forces AJ to drop the hold to kick out.

Paige holds her arm from the pain of the hold, but as she notices AJ approaching, she quickly kicks her in the face with a brutal side kick, taking her down. She crawls on top of her for a pinfall, but the Black Widow remains resilient, kicking out at 2. Looking at the referee in disbelief, Paige puts her hand out in a three gesture to confirm, she facepalms and sighs angrily at not putting away AJ.

Rolling her eyes, Paige moves to the corner and gestures for AJ to get up, clearly planning to putting her away with the Paige Turner, when suddenly, the match is interrupted by the lights turning out and the titantron showing a hand extended out with a human eye on it and the lights turn back on as "All The Things She Said" plays in a surprising twist with Victoria coming back to the WWE, standing at the stage and staring at both AJ and Paige with hostility in her eyes.

While confused, both the dazed and hurt women look at the returning psychotic Victoria who slowly approaches with an insane smile on her face, and quickly realise that they have to defend themselves, nodding to each other and preparing for a brawl as Victoria stands at the bottom of the ramp. As the action is about to start, Paige suddenly jumps AJ from behind, kicking her in the gut and hitting her with a Cradle DDT, slamming her head into the mat. With the match technically still going, she pins AJ, demanding the confused ref count the pinfall, which he is forced to do, with the Anti-Diva retaining her title.

With the match over, Paige stands with an eerie grin on her face as she looks at the unconscious AJ while Victoria moves to the time keepers area, taking the Womens title. She slides into the ring and hands it to Paige, while the confused audience boo them. Paige puts the the title on her shoulder and passes a glance at AJ before looking to Victoria and smirking as she bends her head in AJs direction.

Victoria smiles back at the raven haired champion and approaches the downed AJ by her hair before lifting her up over her shoulders and planting her down to the mat with the Widows Peak, leaving the Black Widow lying face down on the mat. With both Paige and Victoria grinning, the Womens Champion puts her boot on top of AJ's back while raising the title with her arm and having Victoria hold her other arm up proudly, standing tall as the champion in a confusing series of events.

• 2 weeks later...

nd28ea.png
23var6e.png

The show opens on the Raw arena, with the new theme "Stars In The Night" hitting the speakers as the Women's Champion Paige Knight arrives to the ring, appearing quite proud of herself in spite of her actions the previous night at Survivor Series. She takes a microphone and rests the title on her shoulder as she begins to speak.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Take a good long, bloody look. Paige Knight is still the Women’s Champion! I defeated AJ Lee once more, and I’m continuing to stand at the top of this shambles of a division!

The crowd boo Paige, who glares angrily at them for a moment before she continues to talk.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Oh shut up, you idiots. Now, I’m sure a lot of you blokes are you wondering what exactly was going on last night, but don’t you slow Americans worry, I’ll explain it all to you. But first, let me present my new friend, a woman I’ve looked up to and respected growing up, ladies and gentlemen, show your respects to Victoria!

Paige extends her hand to the stage, where "All The Things She Said" plays and Victoria walks out to the stage, a sick smile on her face as she struts down the ramp and stands next to Paige, the two exchanging a short hug before she crosses her arms and Paige continues to address the audience.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: I’ll bet you lot are wondering how I personally know Victoria, one of the legends of this business. Believe it or not, we know each other because Victoria is good mates with my mum. She’s almost like an aunt to me, and when I needed her help, she was there for me, especially when I told her exactly who she’d get her hands on. Care to explain for them, Victoria?

Taking a step back, Paige puts the microphone out to Victoria, who takes it from her and walks forward, giving her first words upon returning.

Widow's Peak || Victoria: Certainly, Paige. I left this company in 2009 because I started to notice it was going down the drain, and I couldn’t handle being made to look like a joke with the pathetic women I had to call co workers. And while I was away, I only got more disgusted at what WWE had reduced itself to. But what really got to me? This chihuahua BITCH, AJ Lee running around acting like she’s “crazy” and calling herself The Black Widow. It’s one thing for someone to degrade a division, but to do it in a mockery of me, well when Paige made the offer to come back and help her, how could I say no at a shot of taking that little tramp and cracking her neck on my shoulder?

With a psychotic look in her eyes, Victoria smiles and lets out a soft chuckle before handing the microphone back to Paige, who pats her on the back while taking grip of it and speaking once more.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Exactly. It’s disgusting and just plain insulting to act like Victoria and degrade her legacy. AJ only got what was coming to her. Both her and Kaitlyn. Those two bimbos sought to humiliate me. Me, The Anti-Diva, the woman who has made it her mission to restore this horrible division to a state of glory it has never had before! I would NOT let that happen. Now that I’ve rid myself of them, I can go on to continue being the one to spearhead this place to the top!

Before Paige can continue, she is interrupted by "Higher" playing, and an aggravated Kaitlyn storms out. She glares daggers at the two women in the ring, with Victoria glaring back at her while Paige bends her head and bites her tongue as she holds back her anger at being halted in her speech.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Now Kaitlyn, didn’t you learn in school that it’s rude to interrupt someone while they’re talking? If you’ve come out here to accuse me of attacking you last night, let me just remind you that I was not lying when I said I never attacked you. I never laid a finger on you, I wasn’t even there when it happened. Victoria on the other hand though...

Paige rolls her eyes to Victoria’s direction and bites her lower lip in a creepy smirk while Victoria cracks her knuckles on her fists. Before long, Kaitlyn stomps her way to the ring and charges in to strike, but she is immediately taken down by a kick to the gut from Paige who takes a step back and looks to Victoria while pointing at Kaitlyn, with her new ally grabbing the prone Hybrid Diva and effortlessly lifting her over her head before bringing her down with the Widow’s Peak, laying her out. With Kaitlyn down, Paige looks to the closest camera and raises her Women’s title over her head, a proud expression on her face.

Meanwhile in the backstage of the arena, we see AJ Lee in her locker room having just witnessed the prior events on a monitor. With her arms crossed and an intense look on her face, her expression appears somewhat both annoyed at what she had just seen, as well as a subtle fear in her eyes. She hears a knock on her door and opens it, seeing Renee Young, clearly hoping for an interview. Sighing, AJ takes a deep breath.

Interviewer || Renee Young: AJ, what are your thoughts on what just happened out there?

Black Widow || AJ Lee: I don’t know what to say, I mean...Paige just brings Victoria back out of nowhere, and the two of them took Kaitlyn out in seconds!

Interviewer || Renee Young: Do you have anything to say about Victoria’s opinion that you were a cheap imitation of her?

Black Widow || AJ Lee: I’ll admit that Victoria is clearly crazier than me if she thinks that. I’m a comic nerd with mental issues, she’s a complete psycho that seems to get off from hurting people. I’m not into that.

Interviewer || Renee Young: With all of these recent events, where do you see yourself in the Women’s title picture?

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Honestly Renee, this doesn’t change anything. Paige stole a win over me with Victoria last night, but now that I know about her ace in the hole, it’s gonna be a different ball game, and I’m still gonna come for her title, even if I have to take out her psycho bodyguard at the same time…

With this, AJ walks back into her locker room and slams the door shut, sighing deeply as she realises what she has gotten herself into.

nd28ea.png
1z15r9w.png

Backstage in her locker room, we see AJ Lee sitting near her TV, watching the events of the show unfold. While she sits in peace, she hears a knock on her door and flinches. Aware of Paige Knight and Victoria looking to take her out, she moves over to the corner of the room and picks up a shining silver baseball bat. She leans on the side of the wall the door is on and slides across it before slowly opening the door, ready to possibly attack the person who walks in from behind. Walking in is revealed to be NXT Diva Bayley dressed in her blue attire with a matching headband with a yellow bow on it. She looks around and spots AJ.

Adorkable || Bayley: Uh, AJ!? Hi! Remember me? I’m Bayley.

As Bayley approaches AJ, presumably to hug her, AJ puts the bat forward to hold her back, giving her a hostile glare.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Uh...no. If you don’t mind newbie, I’m a little on edge lately with two lunatics even more crazy than people say I am who are trying to seriously hurt me. What do you want?

Adorkable || Bayley: Umm… I’m making my debut on Smackdown tonight and I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I’m a pretty big fan of yours and I was wondering, how about if you and me be friends?

AJ slowly lowers the bat but keeps a firm grip on it and does not move closer in Bayley’s direction, remaining defensive while speaking.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: How do I know I can trust you? You seem...weird.

Adorkable || Bayley: Weird? Who isn’t a bit weird around here? Maybe it’s a bit cool being weird, don’t ya think? I mean, it makes you stand out a bit. I like pogo-sticks, I like hugs and girls like Summer and Sasha make fun of me. People call you cra- ...people call you something but you’re the top diva here.

Bayley nods at AJ.

Adorkable || Bayley: I think you’re really, really cool, AJ!

AJ scratches the back of her head, modestly shrugging her shoulders and attempting not to grin.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: I uh...like pogo-sticks too. You seem alright, Bayley.

Slowly dropping her baseball bat, AJ moves closer to Bayley and taps her on the shoulder with a smile.

Adorkable || Bayley: Oh, really!? Oh my gosh, you’re so awesome, AJ!

A huge smile appears on Bayley’s face as she wraps her arms around AJ and tightly hugs her.

Adorkable || Bayley: We’re so gonna be great friends! We can stay up watching Nick at Nite and drink hot chocolate with marshmallows. It’ll be so much fun!

AJ coughs from the extremely tight hug, lightly patting Bayley’s back due to her arms being accidentally restrained by her grip.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Yeah...Sounds like fun! Can I be allowed to breathe now?

Adorkable || Bayley: Ohh, sorry!

Bayley releases the hug and continues smiling.

Adorkable || Bayley: I got my match coming up in a couple of minutes, time to make my debut. This has been my dream since I was like eleven! Wish me luck, AJ!

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Sure, just give your opponent your hug and they’ll tap out easily. I’ll come out with you in a sec, good luck.

AJ taps Bayley on the shoulder again, and Bayley gives her one more tight hug before letting go and making her way out of the locker room while AJ once again picks up her bat for self defense.

Singles Match - Aksana vs Bayley

In the ring, we see Aksana preparing for the match while "Russian Romance" plays. At the stage, "Boyfriend" hits as the bubbly Bayley makes her way to the ring, awkwardly waving to the fans while walking down the ramp. True to her word, AJ Lee walks near her, having her previously seen baseball bat hung on her shoulder as she walks with Bayley. Bayley genuinely appears to appreciate AJ being with her at the moment, standing close to her and hugging her before entering the ring.

Before the action can begin, it is interrupted by "Stars In The Night" blaring. The Women’s Champion Paige Knight struts down the ramp with Victoria in tow as the two walk to the opposite side of the ring from AJ, with Paige sitting at the commentary table and Victoria standing near her while glancing directly at AJ, preparing to attack her in case she decides to fight.

With the match now properly ready to commence, the bell rings. Bayley walks forward to Aksana and politely offers a handshake to her with a large goofy grin on her face, making the Lithuanian laugh. Aksana grabs Bayley’s hand and pulls her in for a headlock, which catches the innocent girl off guard, but she surprises Aksana by putting her foot on the back of Aksana’s legs, causing her to drop to her knees, following up by a low clothesline knocking her face first into the mat.

With Aksana down for the moment, Bayley sheepishly waves to AJ, who responds with a salute. Aksana returns to her feet and is taken down by an arm drag from Bayley, moving to the corner in a daze. To her shock, Bayley shows some aggression by charging into her, splashing her further into the corner all while retaining a large smile, enjoying herself. She grabs Aksana while she moves out of the turnbuckle and takes her down with a snap suplex, which keeps her down, but not enough for a three count.

Ascending to the second rope, Bayley flexes her arms as Aksana rises to her feet and takes her back down with a diving European uppercut, proceeding to run to the ropes and then slamming her knees into the face of the Lithuanian. She lifts Aksana back up, where she is punched directly in the face, with Aksana clearly annoyed with her bubbly antics. While Bayley reels from the punch, Aksana takes her headband off and throws it out of the ring, but is knocked back by a return fist from Bayley.

In a sudden further display of aggression, Bayley reigns a series of forearms to the face of Aksana until she gets in the corner, where she irish whips her into the opposite side and runs towards her, flipping her over with a monkey flip. As the dazed Aksana stumbles around, Bayley kicks her in the gut and twists her leg around her arm before planting her down to the mat in a modified facebuster, where she pins her in an impressive showing for her debut.

With the match over, the bell rings and AJ slides into the ring with her bat while glancing at her foes who only look towards her with eerie smiles while applauding Bayley’s performance. Side stepping with her bat on her hand, AJ picks up Bayley’s headband from the corner of the ring and gives it to her, making her new friend happy enough to lift her in the air in an affectionate hug, surprising the Black Widow and making her blush.

nd28ea.png
23var6e.png

We find ourselves in the Divas’ locker room where Bayley is doing Emma’s signature dance with a big smile on her face. This is interrupted when the Women’s Champion storms in with Victoria behind her, folding her arms. Bayley realises that they are in the room and stops dancing, she clears her throat to speak.

Adorkable || Bayley: Oh, hey guys. Is… is there something you need? Uh, I don’t think I have any black or spider web bows… although I wanna make one for AJ soon.

Putting her arms behind her back, Paige glances aside to Victoria before taking a step forward and approaching Bayley, standing over her due to her higher stature. She contorts her face into a forced smile as she attempts to be nice.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Hi, Bayley. Just thought I'd break the ice before your match with Victoria later tonight. We had good times in NXT, didn’t we? Like that time I dressed up like you and you...told me to go away...and I screamed...Anyway, I’m really glad you got up here in the big leagues with me, it’s good to have someone other than that dancing nutter come from NXT.

With a condescending pat to Bayley’s head, Paige smirks as she continues to act nice.

Adorkable || Bayley: T-Thanks Paige! But uhh… you and Victoria were kinda mean last week. Isn’t it weird that you’re acting nice to me now?

Paige clenches one of her hands into a fist and grits her teeth before putting one arm on Bayley’s shoulder and continuing her act, smiling while shifting her eyes at Victoria momentarily.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Oh that was nothing, Victoria’s just got some anger issues from before comin’ back and I have to help her cool down. Besides, Victoria is a legend, you don’t wanna disrespect her do you? She fought MY MUM for God’s sake. But I’m losing focus here. You see Bayley, I’m only thinking of what’s best for you. You’re still young and moving up in the world, I don’t think you should be hanging around with your new buddy AJ, she’s kind of...crazy.

Adorkable || Bayley: I… I shouldn’t be hanging around AJ? But she’s awesome! She’s my new friend! Umm, what about you Paige? Isn’t Victoria kinda crazy too?

Bayley’s innocent question causes Victoria’s eyes to widen in anger and she takes a step forward, but Paige puts her hand out, halting her from attacking Bayley. She chuckles before replying.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: She is absolutely not…”awesome”. She chased me with a chair last Friday and she beat the piss out of you in NXT. I just don’t want to see you get hurt, Bayley. I mean, you have to admit that after our fun times together in NXT, you shouldn’t be fiddling around with that absolute nutter when you could be hanging out with me! I mean, we’re DESTINED to be friends, right?

With a smile, Paige extends her hand out to Bayley while Victoria stands behind her, rolling her eyes and having her arms crossed. Bayley seems to be interested but she shakes her head.

Adorkable || Bayley: Sorry but no thank you… I like being friends with AJ. She’s cool and she’s a lot like me! We sometimes hang out and watch Rugrats and Spongebob then play with pogo-sticks. I don’t think you guys are into that.

With Bayley’s choice made clear, Paige slowly lowers her hand and her nostrils begin to flare as her face visibly turns from a false smile into a look of rage about to be unleashed by the Women’s Champion.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Alright then. You’re a grown woman, even if you don’t act like it...You’ve made your choice.

Paige turns her head to Victoria and nods before taking a few steps back, allowing her to step in front of Bayley.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Stick her.

Within seconds, Victoria knees Bayley in the gut and grabs her by her back, where she throws her into the door, slamming it open and sending her out to the halls. While Victoria slowly approaches her like an animal closing in on it’s prey, Paige watches in sick glee with large, cat like eyes as she seems to take a personal enjoyment in Bayley’s suffering. Victoria drags her up by her hair, but as she is about to tear her bow from her head, Paige puts her hand in the way, shaking her head.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: No, I want to take this stupid little thing out of her big dumb head.

Victoria nods as she pushes Bayley to the floor and allows Paige to move ahead and take over. Before the two can inflict more damage on Bayley, they suddenly notice AJ Lee just arriving in the arena, an awkward silence between AJ and Paige as the two stare at each other before The Black Widow rushes to save her friend, whipping out her baseball bat seemingly out of nowhere and running at Paige and Victoria, who step back, with Paige chuckling as she walks away with a despicable smile. Kneeling on one leg, AJ puts her hand on Bayley’s shoulder and talks to her softly.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: You gonna be alright for your match, Bayley? I can take over if you want.

The groggy Bayley rubs her head and looks to AJ, answering her question.

Adorkable || Bayley: Umm… I-I think I’m fine, AJ. T-Thank you.

Bayley gingerly gets to her knees before slowly giving AJ a hug. AJ hugs her back and pats her on the back before breaking it but keeping her arm on her shoulder as she walks her back to the locker room.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: If you’re sure...I’ll be out there with you to make sure they don’t try to hurt you again.

Singles Match - Bayley vs Victoria

At ringside, "All The Things She Said" begins to hit and the clearly as psychotic as ever Victoria makes her way to the stage, with the Women's Champion standing near her, title on her waist. The two walk down with prideful expressions as they slowly strut down the ramp, although Paige rolls her eyes at fans who boo her before standing outside the ring and raising her title over her shoulders while Victoria poses inside the ring. After their entrance, "Boyfriend" plays and Bayley enters, holding her ribs after being attacked by Victoria earlier in the night.

With the match about to begin, Bayley appears nervous about having to contend with Victoria, who only stares at her as though she intends to bite her face off and finish what she had started earlier. With an insincere smile she extends her hand to Bayley, which she seems to accept in a gullible move, holding onto Victoria’s hand. But to Victoria’s surprise, Bayley takes advantage before she can and uses her grip to roll over Victoria and get a very close pinfall.

Bayley playfully smiles and claps while Victoria looks as though she is about to blow a gasket, running towards her for a clothesline that could take the head off of a weaker woman, but luckily Bayley ducks and runs out of the way, but unfortunately for her, Victoria thinks fast and halts in mid run, turning and bringing the full force of the clothesline to the back of Bayley’s head and making her fall face first into the mat.

Paige applauds her consort who beats down on Bayley, sitting on her back and smearing her face across the ring canvas before putting her in a makeshift camel clutch, choking her out while grinning madly. To add insult to injury, she positions Bayley so that she is facing AJ, who can clearly see the pain she is going through and cannot do anything. She grits her teeth and clenches her fists before punching the mat and cheering Bayley to free herself.

With AJ’s, and the growing fans support, Bayley somehow manages to do exactly that, elbowing Victoria’s head enough to get herself out of the hold. As she returns to a vertical base, Victoria runs towards her, but is taken down by a surprise Spinebuster from Bayley, who covers her for a two count. When Victoria begins to get up, Bayley grabs her and...hugs her, which surprises Victoria, even more so when Bayley almost uses her hug to hit her with a belly to belly suplex, but Victoria manages to escape it and slap her, making her fall the ground.

On the outside, Paige and AJ staredown for a moment before they appear to focus back on the match at hand. Suddenly, AJ shouts for Paige’s attention and surprises her by running and smacking the Women’s Champion directly in the face by jumping and throwing her knee into her jaw which sends her flat into the ground. This distracts Victoria, who makes a move towards AJ, but the Black Widow rolls away and the resulting distraction allows Bayley to roll up her larger opponent and get the surprise upset win over her.

As Bayley practically dives out of the second rope, AJ grabs her and grins from ear to ear as she holds Bayley’s arm up in victory while Paige rolls into the ring, holding her jaw. Paige begins pounding her fists into the canvas in humiliation and anger while Victoria slides her hands through hair in exasperation. AJ mocks the two and laughs at them, with Bayley holding on close to her after her close experience as they walk up the ramp.

• 2 weeks later...

nd28ea.png
1z15r9w.png

In the interview area of the Smackdown arena, we see AJ Lee and Bayley talking to each other before the interview is ready to begin.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: You sure you want to get into this match? These two aren’t exactly the most sane opponents, and I don’t want you getting hurt.

Bayley nods her head.

Adorkable || Bayley: Don’t worry about me AJ, I’ll be okay! I was okay fighting Victoria, wasn’t I?

AJ shrugs her shoulders and crosses her arms with hesitation.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Well I guess you had my help there and you’ll have it now...I’m trusting you to be careful out there, okay?

Putting her hand on Bayley’s back in a caring way, she nods to her.

Adorkable || Bayley: You have my trust. Before we start our interview, I wanted to give you something, AJ..

Smiling, Bayley shows AJ a pink headband with a spider web patterned bow on it.

Adorkable || Bayley: I made this for you because you are my best friend!

AJ politely takes the headband, a surprised grin on her face as she puts it on and then hugs Bayley close to her.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Thanks, Bayley. You’re really nice.

Adorkable || Bayley: No problem, AJ!

Bayley grins and wraps her arms around AJ, giving her a tight hug. After the two break the hug, the interview begins, with Renee Young standing next to them with a microphone in hand.

Interviewer || Renee Young: AJ, Bayley, do either of you have any comments about the match on Raw that you were involved in?

With a smug smile, AJ answers.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Well, little newcomer here Bayley beat the big bad vet Victoria as far as I saw…

Bayley awkwardly looks at AJ, before nodding.

Adorkable || Bayley: Uhh… yeah! What AJ said. I do have to say that wrestling Victoria was awesome! I met her when I was a kid and it’s super cool to say that I’ve wrestled her and that I’m gonna wrestle her again.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: ...We have to talk about that.

While AJ raises her eyebrow in confusion at Bayley’s story, Renee continues the interview.

Interviewer || Renee Young: And do either of you have any words for Paige and Victoria going into your match? What’s going through your mind?

Adorkable || Bayley: Well, what they did on Raw before our match was pretty mean… so I have some words for Paige and Victoria.

Bayley raises her fists.

Adorkable || Bayley: My fists Phil and Lil aren’t gonna be so nice to Paige and Victoria.

AJ bends her neck and smirks at Bayley before replying herself, slamming one of her fists into an open hand.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Paige has been a pain in my ass for nearly three months, I owe her a punch in the face. And Victoria can jabber on all she likes about how I “stole” her lifestyle, but when it comes to me and her, I’m perfectly willing to show her the different kind of crazy that I am…Let’s go, Bayley, we have asses to kick.

Bopping her head, AJ’s devilish smirk remains as she walks off camera while Bayley giggles follows AJ, her voice is heard off camera.

Adorkable || Bayley: I was thinking that we should do a big tag move together! How about Poetry In Motion!?

Tag Team Match - AJ Lee and Bayley vs Paige Knight and Victoria

At the stage, AJ skips out to the theme of "I'm So Sick" while Bayley walks closely behind her, a large grin on her face as she waves to the fans. Once they enter the ring, the screeching scream before "Stars In The Night" hits and marks the arrival of Paige Knight with Victoria in tow. With the title strapped to her waist, Paige storms down the ramp, keeping Victoria from running in to brutally assault Bayley.

The first two to open the match are AJ and Victoria, with both women walking to the middle of the ring and staring down. Victoria’s larger height makes her stand tall over AJ and she mocks her by pushing her forehead and making her drop to to the mat. Slightly embarrassed by this, AJ grits her teeth and rolls her eyes as she stands up. Staring down with Victoria again, AJ grabs her by the straps of her shirt and leaps in the air before slamming her forehead into Victoria’s own with a vicious headbutt, rebounding her into the ropes where Paige gets a blind tag in.

Paige wastes no time in getting revenge for AJ constantly being a thorn in her side, charging at her and flipping her inside out with a stiff clothesline that hits AJ hard enough that she lands on her face. While AJ is down, Paige continues the assault, stomping on her repeatedly with each boot to AJ’s body hitting like riddles of bullets. After almost tiring herself out from the kicks, Paige hyperventilates and proceeds to run at AJ to hit a soccerball kick to her gut, winding the Black Widow.

Paige drags a pained AJ up to her knees and makes her face Bayley, who looks concerned for her new friend while Paige chuckles before slamming AJ’s face back into the canvas. She goes for a cover, but AJ kicks out at two, making the Women’s Champion roll her eyes and grunt. She stands up behind AJ and raises her boot over her head looking to perhaps strike her with a curb stomp, but she halts at the last second and smirks. She lifts AJ up by her shirt and throws her into her corner, where Bayley forces herself to get tagged in to prevent any further damage, which seems to work with Paige’s plan as she smiles.

Bayley enters the match ready to fight the Anti-Diva, who grins with a look of violence in her eyes. To her surprise, Bayley quickly attacks, kicking Paige in the gut and punching her in the head several times enough to get her into the corner and whack her with several forearms. Unfortunately for Bayley though, Paige is able to counter and throws Bayley into the corner, where she lays an even harder beatdown on her, to the point where Bayley is left lying on bottom rope with Paige mercilessly kicking her chest brutally.

Enjoying herself, Paige drags a dazed Bayley into the middle of the ring, where she locks her in the Scorpion Cross Lock. Bayley attempts her hardest to resist, shaking her head while screaming in pain. Paige only locks the hold in tighter and screams herself in excitement before finally making Bayley submit, dropping her face first on the canvas.

While Paige celebrates her victory by standing tall, Bayley lies in pain on the mat before being dragged out by her feet by Victoria, landing on her back to the outside. Still resentful of her loss to the rookie, she drags her up by her hair and pushes her head first into the steps, almost knocking her out. She moves ready to continue the onslaught, but Victoria is struck in the back by a chairshot from AJ, making her retreat from the scene, with Paige following her upon being chased by AJ, who looks poised to murder them with the chair as her hair hangs wildly over her face. After they leave, AJ checks on Bayley to make sure she is okay, holding her forehead and crouching close to her.

nd28ea.png
23var6e.png

The scene opens up to Paige Knight being interviewed by Renee Young, with the Women’s Champion stroking the title on her waist with a smirk on her face.

Interviewer || Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Paige Knight! Paige, this past Friday night, you and Victoria had a pretty one sided fight against AJ and Bayley, which you yourself won by pinning Bayley. What do you have to say about that?

Paige shrugs her shoulders while still smiling.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Well, I gave them the beating they deserved for attempting to humiliate me. I’m the Women’s Champion, I demand respect with my mere presence, and they didn’t show me respect, so I BEAT it into them. Bayley dared to mock me, so I took her down and made her tap.

With a teeth gritting smirk, Paige lets out a light chuckle.

Interviewer || Renee Young: But after your match, when Victoria tried to assault Bayley more, AJ actually helped her and chased both of you away. What are your thoughts on AJ still wanting to have a match with you for the Women’s title?

Paige rolls her eyes as she glances at the ceiling exasperatedly.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Ugh, this again? Ever since I came here, that little tart has been an absolute pain in my arse, and I’m tired of it. I’ve had this championship for several months now, and she will not let me face other people. I’m bloody sick of her and she is not getting another title shot!

Once Paige ends her words, Bayley enters the scene quietly and surprisingly without AJ Lee. She looks up at Paige and runs a hand through the hair of her side-ponytail before speaking.

Adorkable || Bayley: Hi Paige...

Hearing Bayley’s voice, Paige turns her head and her cocky smirk grows into an evil grin. She looks over to her and stares her down, giving her a soft shove.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Oh hello, Bayley. You here for me to make you tap out again, or have you seen the error of your ways and apologise to me?

Bayley shakes her head.

Adorkable || Bayley: Uhh Paige… I… I think what you’ve done to me and AJ is super mean! You won your match on Friday night but that doesn’t mean you should attack me after… I… I want a rematch tonight. Me versus you.

Paige covers her mouth to hide her giggling laughter.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: You’re jokin’ right? Bayley, I beat the spuds out of you on Friday and made you give up while crying. Do you really want to go through that again? I mean, I don’t mind doing it, but I’m offering you a chance to stay out of it.

Adorkable || Bayley: No. I don’t wanna let these fans have to hear you brag and be more mean than Angelica Pickles… I wanna also prove that I can beat you. Maybe I can even win that.

Bayley points at Paige’s Women’s Championship and starts to touch it. This makes Paige’s eyes widen and she gets in Bayley’s face, grabbing her tanktop.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Touch that again...And I’ll put you in a morgue.

With this, she pushes Bayley back forcefully.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: I am not mean, and I am not bragging. I earned my place, I earned this title, and I don’t deserve the scorn and hate I get from people like you and AJ Lee. You’re an idiot for supporting her, and I’m going to make you regret it. Your match is on.

Bayley straights out her tanktop and looks up at Paige.

Adorkable || Bayley: I am not an idiot! She is my best friend! Friends are supposed to support each other and tonight I’m dedicating my win to AJ.

Paige’s nostrils flare as she listens to Bayley. She stomps past her not before roughly shoving her into the wall with one hand.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Whatever. I don’t need friends to be on top…

Bayley moves away from the wall and rubs her lower back, frowning.

Adorkable || Bayley: Then what is Victoria for?

Singles Match - Bayley vs Paige Knight

"Boyfriend" plays while Bayley waves to the audience at the stage, showing fear but determination while she walks down the ramp, with AJ Lee not far behind her, her arms crossed as she clearly does not agree with the match. Once Bayley has entered, the sounds of "Stars In The Night" screeches throughout the arena. Paige Knight smirks for a moment at the top of the stage, holding her Women's title in her hands with Victoria stamnding beside her. She hands the title to Victoria and takes off her leather jacket as she stomps in the direction of the ring, licking her lips.

The bell rings and Paige gets in Bayley’s face, shoving her into the ropes twice, scaring her more. On the outside, AJ slams the bottom of the mat, trying to spur Bayley on. Paige chuckles and decides to throw Bayley a bone, extending her arms and turning her head to put her cheek out, offering a free hit. Nervous, Bayley bites her lip in fear, looking at AJ, who makes a punching gesture. With this, Bayley follows her advice and cocks back her fist and slams it directly into the cheek of Paige, flooring her to the mat.

Dropped to the canvas, Paige holds her jaw and turns it to test the feeling in it while glaring angrily at Bayley, who holds her hand, hurting it from punching Paige’s face. Paige surprisingly smiles at Bayley’s intensity as she stands up, clapping as she approaches her again. Before Bayley can do anything else, Paige pushes Bayley into the corner with her hand on her face and proceeds to stomp her stomach repeatedly, screaming at her while she does so.

After leaving Bayley winded on the ground, Paige hyperventilates and drops to her knees, looking at AJ on the outside with a sick smile on her face while AJ gives her a death glare. While the two staredown, AJ is taken by surprise when Victoria kicks her in the face, almost knocking her unconscious. Paige chuckles at this, while Bayley also sees it happen and decides to get revenge for her friend, getting behind Paige and locking her arms around her stomach and splatting her into the mat with a takedown.

Bayley keeps Paige down, slamming her face repeatedly into the mat while holding onto her hair. While Paige is down, Bayley runs to the ropes and hits a baseball slide on Victoria while she is targeting AJ, knocking her over and allowing AJ to get some payback on her. Bayley then hops to the second rope while Paige returns to her feet, and takes her down to the mat with a European uppercut, where she covers her, but only gets a two count.

While Paige slowly holds her chest as she gets back up, Bayley prepares to strike, keeping near her before grabbing her in a hug and hitting her with a belly to belly suplex. She goes to pin her, but Victoria distracts the referee, preventing the pin from winning. Both Bayley and the referee confront Victoria, but while no one else is looking, AJ runs at a dazed Paige and clocks her with a Shining Wizard before sliding back out of the ring again, with no one knowing about her interference.

Having had enough of Victoria’s interference, Bayley simply punches her in the face as she did to Paige earlier which knocks her off the apron. Unaware of AJ knocking Paige out, she pins her while still believing she has finished her with suplex, and is happily surprised when she gets the three count victory over the Women’s Champion.

With the match over, Bayley grins from ear to ear, believing that she has successfully defeated Paige, with AJ sliding into the ring and raising her arm to celebrate her victory, while Victoria slides Paige's unconscious body out of the ring along with the championship. In the moment of excitement, Bayley hugs AJ, while AJ looks conflicted over her decision to help Bayley win.

• 2 weeks later...

nd28ea.png
1z15r9w.png

The show opens with "Stars In The Night" playing on the speakers with Paige Knight making her way to the ring, a microphone in hand and the Women’s Championship strapped to her waist. Her expression is that of aggression after what she considers a humiliating loss to Bayley on Raw this week, with her free hand clenched into a fist. Once in the ring, she takes a moment before speaking to keep her composure. She puts on a false smile as she begins to speak.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Right...so for all you blokes who watched Raw...You may have seen my match with Bayley, and the...INTERESTING way in which she won it. I like to believe that I’m a generous woman, so I’ll give her this one. Bravo, Bayley. You got a win over the Women’s Champ. Come out here and receive your proper congratulations!

Paige looks to the stage and awaits for Bayley to arrive, her hands crossed together with her fake smile plastered on her face. "Boyfriend" plays and Bayley appears on the stage, she walks down the ramp and waves to fans as she reaches ringside. Bayley, enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

Adorkable || Bayley: Uhh… Hi Paige!

Gritting her teeth, Paige approaches Bayley and taps her on the shoulder in a congratulatory manner.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Hello, Bayley. So as I was saying, you scored a pretty big win on Monday, you beat me, which I’ll admit I didn’t see coming. Now, what was it you said to me before our match on Raw?

Adorkable || Bayley: Paige, I want a title shot.

Bayley points at the Women’s Championship that is placed around Paige’s waist.

Adorkable || Bayley: I beat you on Raw. So I think I deserve a shot at the Women’s Championship.

Unstrapping the Championship from her waist, Paige raises it over her head and smirks.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: You want this? You really really want it? Tell me to my face that you want to take this from me, Bayley.

Bayley steps closer to Paige, looking up at her.

Adorkable || Bayley: I want to become the WWE Women’s Champion. I beat you before and I can beat you again!

With her smile transforming from a pretend kind one into one more real and sadistic, Paige gets in Bayley’s face, licking her lips before speaking into the mic.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: It’s on then. I’ll see you in here later tonight, and I’ll put my title on the line. You better be ready, little girl. Because I won’t be going easy on you this time...

Paige shoves Bayley out of her way which knocks her over, and after she slides out, she looks back and chuckles.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Oh and one more thing...our little match tonight? Just to ensure that things don’t go like they did on Raw, it’ll be No Disqualifications...Good luck, Bayley. You’re going to need it.

Paige grins as she walks up the ramp, raising her title once more while Bayley sits on the ring canvas, looking at Paige. She knows tonight is gonna be a tough one.

WWE Women's Championship Title Match - Bayley vs Paige Knight

Later in the night, the match is set as "Boyfriend" plays to mark the entrance of Bayley, who enters with some confidence, but an underlying fear as she walks to the ring. Her entrance is interrupted when Victoria runs down the ramp and strikes her across the back of her head and begins to lay into her while she's down, stomping and punching her. Dragging her up by her hair, she takes her to the apron and throws her into that, injuring her ribs, then finally pushing Bayley into the steps before taking a moment and stepping back.

It is at this moment that "Stars In The Night" hits and the Women's Champion enters, without her trademark leather jacket and the Women's title on her shoulder. She stomps her way down to Bayley, tossing the title to Victoria while staring intensely at Bayley while she's down. Cracking her knuckles, she rolls Bayley into the ring and demands the referee start the match, which he does, with the no disqualifications rule in full effect.

With Bayley barely conscious and reeling in pain from Victoria’s assault, Paige bends her head and grits her teeth in a vicious smile before taking a step back. She then runs her forward and plants her boot into Bayley’s face. She lifts her up while she is dazed and rants in her face before punching her cheek and shoving her back. When Bayley falls back into the corner, Paige continues the brutal offense, grabbing Bayley’s hair and proceeding to headbutting her several times until she drops to the ground.

Paige drags Bayley back up again before quickly bringing her back down with a Paige Turner. She covers her, but lifts her head before the three count and mockingly slams her head back down again, breaking the count. In an early celebration, Paige extends her arms and proudly shouts “I am the real champion!” Bayley crawls up to her knees while Paige taunts, which annoys the Anti-Diva, making her stomp on her head.

Looking to the outside, Paige calls for Victoria to get something for her, which Victoria complies to by throwing a chair into the ring, making Paige grin. She takes the chair and unfolds it slightly, putting Bayley’s leg inside of it. She raises her foot to stomp on it, only to be surprised when AJ Lee suddenly runs in with Victoria not noticing, jumping Paige and attacking her to protect Bayley. Unfortunately for her, Victoria intervenes and throws her off Paige, halfway across the ring.

AJ leaps up to fight again, but Victoria stomps her head back into the canvas and holds her down, bringing out a pair of handcuffs from a pocket and cuffing AJ to one of the turnbuckles. With a nod, Victoria looks to Paige, who remains seated and holding her head from AJ’s attack. Paige returns to her feet and prepares to move to attack AJ until she notices the chair still on Bayley’s leg. She smirks as she turns back, with AJ screaming at her to stop, desperately trying to free herself while Victoria cackles at her misery and Paige grins insanely.

Without hesitation, Paige raises her boot and stomps with full force onto the chair, practically snapping it on Bayley’s ankle, making the rookie Diva scream horrifically in pain while grabbing her damaged ankle. The pain soon makes her eyes tear up and she cries, with Paige pointing at her while laughing in AJ’s face, making the Black Widow further aggravated and broken. Paige looks to be finished for the moment, picking up the broken chair and sliding it out of the ring.

Paige lies down over Bayley for another pinfall, purposely hooking her bad leg and making her wince, but she once again drops the pin, shaking her head. AJ slams the mat in a violent rage, begging Paige to end it now, but Paige only winks at her and gives instructions to Victoria. She walks over to Bayley and holds one of her arms out while Paige stands over it. Paige raises her knee up and brings it down fully onto her elbow, once again making Bayley scream in a manner that makes the audience cringe.

At this point, AJ is unable to do anything but cry and remain frozen in the corner she is cuffed to as Bayley lies broken, sobbing in the middle of the ring. Paige rolls her eyes and decides to end it for real by covering Bayley and mockingly patting her bad ankle as she does so, with the match and the pain ending for everyone.

After the bell, AJ desperately attempts to crawl from the corner, extending her hand out to Bayley while she is barely conscious, but is unable to move because of the cuffs. Paige stares at the sight, perhaps contemplating attacking AJ too, but she seems to decide against it, gesturing for Victoria to follow her back up the ramp, with both proudly leaving the scene while both AJ and Bayley remain in the ring, physically and emotionally defeated.

nd28ea.png
23var6e.png

Singles Match - AJ Lee vs Alicia Fox

"I'm So Sick" hits the speakers, with AJ Lee uncharacteristically stomping down the ramp with a look of tranquil fury on her face as she eyes Alicia Fox already in the ring. She slides in and with her hands balled into her fists, she can be seen with her nostrils flaring and ready to attack.

As soon as the bell rings, little time is wasted before AJ runs at Alicia and takes her down, raining fists into her face, making it transparently clear that she sees someone else in her sights. She screams furiously as she continues to punch Alicia with brutal intent until the referee forcibly removes her. He scolds AJ, who hyperventilates and rubs her hair as she glares angrily at him.

Alicia begins to stand up, holding her face after the harsh attack from the Black Widow. As soon as she is up to her feet in the corner, AJ pushes the referee out of her way and runs towards Alicia, hitting a dropkick directly into her chest and making her drop into a seated position. AJ hops back up and continues her assault, stomping on Alicia while she is down and ignoring the referee counting, until he reaches a 4 count and she finally halts reluctantly. In a continuing rage, AJ drags Alicia out of the corner and locks her in the Black Widow, which she immediately taps out to, ending the match quickly.

Despite Alicia tapping out and the bell ringing, AJ keeps the hold locked in, a demented grin on her face as she stretches Alicia’s arm in a painful manner while the referee tries to pry AJ off. Despite his best efforts, AJ remains attached, forcing the referee to reverse the decision and disqualify AJ for her violence. She keeps the hold locked on until Alicia finally passes out, with AJ panting heavily and lying on her knees. She pushes Alicia’s corpse out of the ring with her boot and then sits in the ring, clearly going through intense emotional trauma.

To AJ and the fans’ surprise, "Boyfriend" plays and they all look to the stage, expecting Bayley to walk out. Unfortunately for AJ, the person to come out is Paige Knight, dressed in a way similar to Bayley with a goofy grin on her face. With a mic in hand, she begins to speak in an obnoxious mocking impression of Bayley.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Hey AJ! It’s a real shame you got disqualified your match! You’re SOOOO cool, and you totally had it won! If it were up to me, you would be the champion right now, because you’re so AWESOME and you’re like...my hero! If it weren’t for you being a little crazy right now, I would absolutely come down there and give you a great big hug until you went red in the face!

While Paige mocks AJ’s best friend, the Black Widow can be seen seething inside the ring, almost looking as though she is about to explode from the anger inside her. She crawls further up the ring and grips the ropes, appearing as though she is going to bite them. At the stage, Paige removes the ridiculously oversized glasses from her face and speaks in her regular voice.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Seriously, though. I didn’t just destroy Bayley for my own personal enjoyment. Although I did have fun…

Turning her head and smirking, Paige giggles while AJ continues to fizz inside the ring.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Nah, I did what I did to send a message. To you, to the rest of the girls, to the fans, hell, to the bloody world! I am not a joke, I am Paige Knight! Bayley was just an example. I made one out of her, and on Sunday, Victoria will make one out of you. And then you will stop being a pain in my arse… Good luck with that, “Black Widow”...See you around.

Dropping her microphone, Paige removes the hair bow from her head and drops it next to the microphone, stomping on it to rub in her attempt to hurt AJ. She turns and leaves, while AJ slides out of the ring and begins to storm up the ramp, looking ready to attack Paige. She is stopped short by security, who detain her after what she had done to Alicia Fox, taking her backstage while kicking and screaming.

• 2 weeks later...

nd28ea.png
1z15r9w.png

A week after being brutally attacked by Paige and Victoria, an injured Bayley carefully walks backstage on crutch while her arm is in a cast with a light pink wrapping, it also includes many “get well” wishes signed by the roster. She finds AJ Lee and makes her way towards her.

Adorkable || Bayley: Hi AJ!

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Bayley!

AJ notices Bayley in her weakened state and with wide eyes, she runs towards her, wrapping her arms around her in a hug.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: It’s great to see you here, Bayley. How are you feeling now?

Bayley looks at AJ and frowns.

Adorkable || Bayley: I’m getting better but recovery sucks, I can’t properly hug anyone because of my arm. I can’t go on one of my pogo-sticks and I also can’t do the robot.

AJ sighs but looks to Bayley and puts her hand under her chin and pushes her up so that she is facing her, smiling.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Hey...It’s only a dummy arm and leg. They’ll get better soon and you’ll be back, better than ever. And eventually, you’ll get your hands on the Women’s Championship. I know it, you’ll be awesomer than everyone!

Looking down at AJ, Bayley starts to smile.

Adorkable || Bayley: Thanks AJ! It’s my dream to become the Women’s Champion and I’ll show Paige that I mean serious business. I want to make sure she doesn’t bully me, you or anyone else again.

AJ shrugs and holds her arm, biting her lip.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: I hope so...I’ve got to go up against Victoria on Sunday, and it’s gonna be a Tables match. It’s gonna take a lot out of me to try and beat her in that. You know Paige is going to get involved somehow and try and screw me over after she weaseled her way out of actually having a title match with me.

Crossing her arms, AJ looks off to the side and sighs.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: I don’t know if I can beat Victoria, Bayley...She’s bigger than me, she’s stronger than me, she’s even crazier than me. How do I get in the ring with someone like that?

Bayley gently pats AJ on the head with her injured arm.

Adorkable || Bayley: AJ, I believe in you. The WWE Universe believes in you. We all know you can beat Victoria, you just gotta be confident and give it your best!

AJ takes a deep breath before turning and hugging Bayley one more time.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Thanks, Bayley. My match is coming up soon, you should go to my locker room and lock the door so Paige and Victoria don’t try and hurt you again.

Bayley nods.

Adorkable || Bayley: If they didn’t hurt me, you know I’d help you out, AJ. Have fun in your match!

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Thanks, stay safe.

While leaving for her match, AJ glances her eyes back at Bayley and hides her expression, feeling guilt over Bayley’s injuries, which she blames herself for.

Singles Match - AJ Lee vs Layla

With Layla already in the ring, "I'm So Sick" plays as AJ walks out down the ramp from the stage. She glares at Layla and it almost appears as though she does not see Layla, but Paige Knight standing in the middle of the ring. She slides into the ring, and as soon as the bell rings, she runs towards Layla and hits a surprise Shining Wizard to her skull. She stomps on her head a few times before dragging her up to her feet and locking her in a much more intense than usual Black Widow, almost breaking her arm off and making her tap out for a simple and brutal but effective win.

After her victory, AJ stands proud, allowing the referee to raise her arm when suddenly, the titantron flickers and a familiar voice speaks from it.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Hey, Black Widow! Hey, look at me when I’m talking to you!

AJ turns to the titantron and looks up, seeing Paige Knight backstage, an angry expression on her face as she stares down at AJ.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: So I’m told that you think I’m avoiding fighting you by having you face Victoria on Sunday instead of me. Truth be told, I wanted to have a match with you to get you out of my business, but Victoria simply insisted on finally getting her hands on the little bitch that’s been imitating her for months. So I complied. Maybe next time, huh? That is...if Victoria doesn’t break you like we did to Bayley last week.

The memories of last week enrage AJ, who grips the ropes while looking at the titantron, gritting her teeth as she uses her eyes to demand Paige come out to fight her.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Speaking of which… Victoria, let’s show her something.

The camera zooms out from Paige, revealing Victoria standing outside of AJ’s locker room, where she kicks the door open and cracks her knuckles. While she walks in and goes to grab Bayley, AJ wastes no time in sprinting backstage, getting up the ramp and stage until she has finally gotten to her locker room, where Victoria has her arm around Bayley’s neck and Bayley’s bad arm on her back.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: Let her go, now.

Bayley yells out in pain thanks to Victoria applying pressure on her injured arm.

Adorkable || Bayley: L-Let go of me!

AJ takes a step forward, prompting Victoria to tighten her grip and grin wildly at Bayley’s pain. AJ appears torn about what to do, but her decision is made when Paige appears from behind and knocks her out with a blow to the head from the Women’s title, leaving her lying face down on the ground. She grabs AJ up by her hair and speaks to her face while she is unconscious.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: I told you to stay out of my way. You think tonight’s bad, just wait until Sunday. Victoria is going to finish you off for good, you little runt.

Paige smirks for a moment before spitting in AJ’s face and slamming her back down to the ground. She looks at Victoria still holding Bayley and makes a gesture with her eyes, which makes Victoria push Bayley down near AJ. She then stands next to Paige, who looks down at Bayley with a sick smile.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: You will never have my championship, and she won’t even make it to Monday. Carry that agony with you...Ta-ta, darlings.

With this, Paige leaves, Victoria in tow. Meanwhile, Bayley is on the floor and crawls with her healthy arm, towards the unconscious AJ. She looks at her best friend to see how she is, then grows an expression of concern and anger.

Adorkable || Bayley: AJ, I’m sorry...

• 2 weeks later...

ZGCEmD1.png

Backstage at the TLC arena, we see Paige Knight and Victoria standing backstage at the interview, being interviewed by Renee Young.

Interviewer || Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time, the Women’s Champion Paige Knight and Victoria! Victoria, tonight you will be wrestling AJ Lee in what is sure to be an intense tables match, what are your thoughts going into it?

Victoria remains silent, with Paige stepping forward and speaking on behalf of her.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Renee, tonight won’t just be the night that we see AJ finally shut her big mouth, it will be the night that her career will be ended, it’ll be the night that her career DIES!

Both Paige and Victoria grin with sick glee and Victoria folds her arms with an already smug smile while Paige chuckles.

Interviewer || Renee Young: Paige, out of curiosity, what will you be doing tonight while Victoria wrestles AJ tonight?

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: Well Renee, I wish I could have gotten into some action myself, but I’m afraid that at most, all I can do really is simply watch as Victoria takes that little tart out of my life forever.

Stroking her hand over her Women’s title, Paige looks to the ground and sighs softly.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: You know, I’m almost kind of upset really. With all of the crap that I’ve had to endure from her these past few months, I wish I could get a grip on her tonight and watch the life leave her with my own bare hands…

Suddenly from behind the curtain, AJ Lee dives out, leaping on top of Victoria from behind and choking her by wrapping her arms on her neck. After dazing her for a moment, AJ notices Paige approaching to strike her with the championship, so AJ jumps off from Victoria and pushes her forward, causing her to be hit by the title instead. While Paige looks horrified at accidentally striking Victoria, AJ punches her in the face, knocking her to the ground. She grabs the dazed Victoria by her hair, and throws her head into the monitor behind them, smashing it and knocking her out. While Victoria is down, Paige grabs her championship while crawling backwards and looking confused at AJ, who leans forward and grinning madly.

Black Widow || AJ Lee: You want your hands on me tonight? Because it looks like I’m out of an opponent tonight. How about you and me go at it one more time in that tables match?

Appearing scared for a moment, a small smile appears on Paige’s face as she slowly stands up and stares face to face with AJ, resting her title on her shoulder.

Anti-Diva || Paige Knight: You know what? You’re on. Tonight, I’m going to break you myself, just like I broke your little friend. But I’m not going to go as easy on you, I’m going to make sure you never wrestle in this company, in a school gym...Hell, when I’m done with you, you won’t be able to think of your past matches without feeling the pain from the world of pain I’m going to bring on you tonight…And you know what, I’m feeling charitable, I’m going to allow tonight to be a title match. Your last match ever should mean something.

Both women grin at each other, with AJ nodding insanely while biting her tongue. She walks away backwards, knowing not to turn her back to Paige, who smugly grins as she appears overconfident while staring at AJ before tending to Victoria once she has left.

WWE Women's Championship Title Tables Match - AJ Lee vs Paige Knight

The arena is full of tables, ladders and chairs (oh my) cluttered around the stage, ramp and the ring. "I'm So Sick" hits with AJ Lee skipping to the stage, her expression showing the mad excitement she has for what is bound to be a brutal match. She skips her way down the ramp towards the ring while passing looks towards the various weapons around the arena. Once she is in the ring, "Stars In The Night" plays as Paige Knight steps out wearing a leather jacket over her attire and the Womens' Championship strapped to her waist.

Paige immediately throws her jacket and title off before running down the ramp towards AJ, who slides out of the ring and runs at Paige, with the two charging into each other and brawling in the middle of the arena. They roll around the ramp laying fists and knees into each other’s bodies, with AJ getting the advantage and rolling on top of Paige, gripping her hands on her throat and choking her out. She eventually lets go due to Paige kicking her between her legs and making her flop to the ground.

Infuriated with AJ for taking her down and embarrassing her, Paige returns to a standing position and walks towards AJ, who lies on her side holding her groin. Paige grabs AJ’s arms and looks down at her before raising her boot and beginning to stomp her face several times, with the combined kicks and rebounding smacks on the steel ramp brutally injuring AJ’s face. Paige lets go of her grip on AJ and drags her up to her feet by her hair and throws her into the ring apron, slamming her back into it and making AJ scream.

Barely able to stand, AJ uses the apron to keep on her feet, with Paige laughing as she shoves AJ’s head taunting her. Much to Paige’s surprise and possible horror, AJ looks up at her, with blood dripping from her forehead with a sick smile on her face. She raises herself up and slams her head into the face of the Anti-Diva, cracking her nose and flooring her. Paige begins to get up, with AJ grabbing by her shoulder and literally throwing her forward and slamming her head into the steel turnbuckle.

While Paige holds her head and crawls around on the floor in a daze, AJ moves to one of the chairs and slowly approaches Paige with cruel intentions and a skip in her step. With clear plans to get revenge on Paige for what she had done to Bayley, AJ stands over her, ready to hit her with the chair when Paige suddenly kicks The Black Widow’s leg and causing her to drop to one knee while still holding the chair. With the chair over AJ’s head, Paige quickly stands and runs at AJ, kicking the chair into her skull and making her fall, hitting her back on the steps.

Wasting no time, Paige removes the chair from AJ’s head and throws it to the floor. She grabs AJ’s head, both women barely able to stand, and lifts her for a Cradle DDT, putting her head through the chair and the concrete floor and presumably knocking her out. Finally deciding to end the match, Paige points at a nearby table lying on the barricade and picks it up, putting it into a proper position beside AJ’s body.

Paige carts AJ on top of the apron next to the table, sliding up herself to finish her off. Using the ropes to keep AJ standing, Paige grins and taunts her, slapping AJ and spitting in her face. In a sudden conscious move, AJ punches Paige in the jaw and winds her. With a quick movement, she turns and puts her arms on Paige’s neck before leaping over her and bringing both woman off the apron to the floor, putting Paige through the table and finally defeating her.

After the bell rings, AJ drops back on her knees, falling to the floor and barely able to stay awake and celebrate her victory. The referee helps her up to her feet and she uses the assistance to get into the ring, shoving him away to stand on her own after being given the Women’s title. She raises it over her head with both hands and smiles before stumbling into the ropes and falling out of the ring, luckily landing on her feet. She makes her way up the stage, holding her weak, bleeding head, before she raises the title one last time in triumphant victory at the top of the stage

Xiekzeq.png

Welp, it's been a great 10 months working on this but now, it's time to wrap up this Black Widow's Web. While there were some interesting ideas nixed or ultimately unused in the final product, I still believe that in the end, every chapter of this came out rather well, and I'm proud to have worked on it, as well as being especially thankful to .Heartbreaker for her amazing contributions that truely make this her diary as well as mine. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read or comment on any episodes of this, and I hope you all enjoyed it during the 10 month run. Peace out.

• 4 weeks later...

This is magnificent! Oh if only I could see that on tv....arent u planning to create a story in the game? I would live to play it! I know most of the things wont really be possible in the game...anyway great job and looking forwars to read some more awesome stuff from you :)

Archived