Crazy Universe logic

Vapor

So, I finally got to Wrestlemania and the first match of the PPV is a 6-man interpromotional battle royal. I got to the first entrance and when I heard "and it's for the United States championship", I was like wtf. The participants were Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy... but the problem is that my U.S. champ Wrath isn't even in the match defending his championship! Neither is Roman Reigns, the number one contender. Now that's a true Wrestlemania screwjob right there, not having a champ defending his title... what a way to end Wrath's 224 day reign. Guess he was too good of a champion.

Another thing, a triple threat match featuring Cesaro, RVD and Ryback was booked and it should've been for the number one contendership of the Intercontinental championship, but during RVD's entrance, Cesaro attacked RVD from behind and "took his place", even though he was scheluded to be in the match anyway. The problem was, I couldn't pin in the match at all. I could pin, but the ref wouldn't count. I had to make Ryback tap out. What a bug.

I had one where it was a triple threat match for WWF Championship
HBK VS Billy Gunn VS Dude Love

When it was time for Dude Love's entrance he went and sat with Jerry and Cole.
I played as HBK and whenever I pinned gunn the ref wouldn't count.

So I walked up to Dude Love and started punching him to see if anything happened.

Then Billy Gunn walked up to him, a small cutscene came and the match started -___-

Number one contenders match for the World Tag-Team Championship. Undertaker & DDP (team was formed in a pretty cool story) vs X-Pac & Cactus Jack.

Undertaker came out injured and his replacement was AJ Lee (inactive). Match started, screen turned black, I (Undertaker & DDP) won via DQ.

Archived