NewSheep's XBox 360 CAW Conversion Topic

NewSheep

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not uploading CAWs until I have them previewed. I'm not previewing them until I can make my tweeks. I'm not making my tweeks until they can all happen together.

Here's some more Graves work :) Gonna see if I can make a face texture for him next :)

mwArmZ2.png

The front pocket design is on the wrong leg, that will be swapped.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok but your Profile and of Cody Rhodes you should use Damian Sandow because that what you are ok and by way 2k14 coming out then no one will be using this forum alout and yeah I have my set so who need new one it just a waist. By way great job on this thread and a ok I am CM Punk the Pipebomb in life.

Ok but your Profile and of Cody Rhodes you should use Damian Sandow because that what you are ok and by way 2k14 coming out then no one will be using this forum alout and yeah I have my set so who need new one it just a waist. By way great job on this thread and a ok I am CM Punk the Pipebomb in life.

I'm not even going to dignify this with a proper response. None if it made any sense.

I'm not sure yet about Jericho if he's uploadable or not.

I need some help though. I need good references of Darren Young and Titus O'Neil's trunk logos. I can't get good enough shots to create textures from!

The "D Young", "Titus", and "Primtime Players" logos that is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived