u should make his back tat look like its going on his arms like in real life.

Kay, that can be easily fixed :) Any other particular attires you'd like to see before I decide for myself?

aces & eights

or u r doing only wwe attires?

Would really like a TNA slot w/ Aces and Eights attire :)

For now I'm getting this WWE slot out of the way, then I'll try pass a copy to RokaDitz who can add his Aces & Eights attire as he's already started an Anderson with Aces & Eights attire.

Suggestion:

Sigs - Rolling Fireman's Carry 1 or 2, Swanton Bomb

Finishers - Reverse STO, Rolling Fireman's Carry 3

You could download the Mr. Anderson moveset I converted and uploaded .. :)

Update: Just trying to make red tat long & wider to reach the arms. Not gonna bother with 4 layers just to get it on the arms, too difficult for me. Not sure which sigs & fins I should use, please someone(s) fill me in real quick :)...

That's all I gotta do :)

what hard in this? use the same pt u used on the back on the arms,strtch them until u just see the parts u need. if u still have probs pm me

Looks great! No fan axxess needed right ...? :cool: Does it have an entrance attire shirt? Also, are you planning on a TNA/Aces and Eights slot? :)

Yep non-fan axxess, no entrance shirts...& unless someone asks (looks like it's RokaDitz right for the moment) to do his Ace's & Eights slot then I'll pass a copy of this over to him :cool:

Attire looks fine, widen the back tattoo like others have said and face needs a lot of work. I'd like to see a WWE slot with his green trunks with the black KK symbol on them:

Sadly I wasn't able to widen back tattoo as it cuts-up weird, plus it was too difficult for me & Hi_Bye to get it on arms using 4 PT's in total. I gave him green trunks.

I can easily make a 2nd slot if you'd like, with other attires like his SvR07 front trunks logo.

Archived