MoonStar - Whatever I Wanna Call It - WWE'13

StarzCreed

Some awesome stuff there! Great job! :)

Tkanks bruh

Very nice work, man :cool:

Gracias

Great video :cool:

Good lookin dude

Nice almost made me believe you could do those moves in the game lol.

Lol yea man spent alot of time on most of them.

It's permanent my normal pass over these type of threads is now officially Passe, I'll review any I come a crossed and give pointers on presentation. For this the editing needs a bit more work, a lot of the edits looked awkward together and didn't fit well; other then that there wasn't any garbage that would lower my rating to Teryo Law level (0 - 4). I'll give this a 6 out of 10, which means it's Okay but needs a bit more work on presentation/Editing work. Nowhere near a 5, which would be Mediocre.

It's permanent my normal pass over these type of threads is now officially Passe, I'll review any I come a crossed and give pointers on presentation. For this the editing needs a bit more work, a lot of the edits looked awkward together and didn't fit well; other then that there wasn't any garbage that would lower my rating to Teryo Law level (0 - 4). I'll give this a 6 out of 10, which means it's Okay but needs a bit more work on presentation/Editing work. Nowhere near a 5, which would be Mediocre.

Thanks for the feedback, if thats how you feel about the video thats cool.

I said it on Youtube, and I'll say again here. This is one of the best, if not the best bump video I've seen in recent years using the newer games. Everything worked well and flowed together quite nicely. Keep the work up Moon, and I can't wait till you make another one.

I said it on Youtube, and I'll say again here. This is one of the best, if not the best bump video I've seen in recent years using the newer games. Everything worked well and flowed together quite nicely. Keep the work up Moon, and I can't wait till you make another one.

Thanks man I really appreciate that.

I enjoyed it quite a bit because most of the moves were realistic, some of the bump vids lack because its like someone jumping off the ladder doing a 630 onto the ropes, bouncing off the ropes and doing a 450, and then hitting a dragonrana, and its just too much. You had mostly good bumps, some need edited a tiny bit better, but otherwise, solid quality video.

Simply the greatest

Haha I wish but thanks for the kind words.

I enjoyed it quite a bit because most of the moves were realistic, some of the bump vids lack because its like someone jumping off the ladder doing a 630 onto the ropes, bouncing off the ropes and doing a 450, and then hitting a dragonrana, and its just too much. You had mostly good bumps, some need edited a tiny bit better, but otherwise, solid quality video.

Thanks man, I'll work on it

Cool bumps.

Yup

Some edits were stiff in this, which was a shame. However, the good quality, smooth flowing ones outweighed the bad. I'm still sat here wondering how you done that one with the mist during the People's Punch.

This was a good video, I liked it.

Also, what's the name of the band? The song was pretty awesome.

Some edits were stiff in this, which was a shame. However, the good quality, smooth flowing ones outweighed the bad. I'm still sat here wondering how you done that one with the mist during the People's Punch.

Tensai's Mist Claw Finisher

Damn that was cool! Some great spots there, some I've never seen before. As mentioned by other people your edting does need a bit of work, but other than that it was awesome! I look forward to seeing more.

Archived