Possibilities of maybe patching WWE13 or WWE2k14 with MS changing Patch/Update policies for Xbox360

IllZiOn

Yesterday I came across some news online regarding MS dropping the charge fees for updates and patches on Xbox 360 games. Before this they had a policy that game developers would be allowed one free patch to solve any existing problems with games after game release, but any further problems or glitches being fixed after that first free one would come at a co$t.

We know that in the past WWEGames went thru it to make a patch after all of us demanded things to be solved or fixed. Now my question is would this "new team" in 2K Sports be more efficient and solving all glitches now that they have the freedom to do so without worrying about a fee for a patch? I see some minor possibilities as fixing glitches problems with the Universe not working right, CC running smoothly to it's highest potential. To maybe even re-texture their models when a drastic change in attires occurs or when we know the models are not up to par with their real life counter parts.

Yesterday I came across some news online regarding MS dropping the charge fees for updates and patches on Xbox 360 games. Before this they had a policy that game developers would be allowed one free patch to solve any existing problems with games after game release, but any further problems or glitches being fixed after that first free one would come at a co$t.

We know that in the past WWEGames went thru it to make a patch after all of us demanded things to be solved or fixed. Now my question is would this "new team" in 2K Sports be more efficient and solving all glitches now that they have the freedom to do so without worrying about a fee for a patch? I see some minor possibilities as fixing glitches problems with the Universe not working right, CC running smoothly to it's highest potential. To maybe even re-texture their models when a drastic change in attires occurs or when we know the models are not up to par with their real life counter parts.

I didn't know this, actually explains a lot with THQ having money troubles why Patches rarely came. I'm going to say that to 2k, WWE'13 is dead and they are simple holding up the servers for CC & Online. I doubt 2k, even if Cory Ledesma, Bryan Williams and Aubrey Sitterson are involved that they'll patch WWE'13.

That's part of the reason why I also added in the topic WWE2K14. Maybe with this new possibilities not having to pay for updates for Xbox 360, also being in the hands of a developer like 2k Games. Hopefully their costumer service when it comes down to updates and fixes after release for the WWE games is gonna be up to par with their other sport franchises.

Archived