• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I would like is, if they intend to put three of the same people in i.e. Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Triple H '99 and current Triple H, why oh why cant they just have 1 slot for him, 3 attires for each era, and low and behold... attire specific entrances!! what I mean by this is if you select The Blueblood Hunter Hearst Helmsley he comes out all regal and with the music... but if you select today's COO Triple H he comes out all badass 'Time to play the game... Vocare ad Regnum!!' does anyone get this and could Take-Two/2K make something like this work?

It would be pointless, THQ explained Alter attires are completely new models; though they did do what you said in Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 with Regular Triple H & Shawn Michaels and DX Triple H & Shawn Michaels. Rumor was that THQ got over their heads, had a lot more Attitude Era legends ready to sign; but never called them back. (Ex: Viscera). I just wish THQ/2k cared about the move-sets, seriously how many times do you see JBL doing 99% Clotheslines with everything he does? He doesn't, he only does one clothesline which is his Clothesline from hell. Dude Love, Cactus Jack & Mankind all had the same move-set; hell I don't even believe Cactus Jack had the Cactus Elbow upside down in the corner strike equipped.

I hope we get a good Manager Roster.

This...and low style manager entrances would be nice.

Im also not a fan of 'npc's' i miss the days when every character that appeared in the game could be used in a match.

Nice to see I'm not the only one that feels that way. If they have a model on the damn disc make them playable, even if they wrestle in suits & dresses.

I hope we get a good Manager Roster.

This...and low style manager entrances would be nice.

Im also not a fan of 'npc's' i miss the days when every character that appeared in the game could be used in a match.

Nice to see I'm not the only one that feels that way. If they have a model on the damn disc make them playable, even if they wrestle in suits & dresses.

I miss those days of when we had AR codes to use the unplayable characters. Used to love having Tony Chimmel vs Justin Roberts matches.

Yeah, I miss my Gameshark, but for this generation, the pinheads at the big three console makers decided to get together and totally ban cheat devices (or as GameShark used to put it, video game enchancers).

rumor back in 2007 was they paid gameshark and action replay max developers not to produce current gen devices. such crap. this and locking save data really messed up the current gens for me

As long as we're on the subject of rosters this has bothered me. As far as WWE 13 went was I have seen numerous times, by the talent themselves in some cases, Viscera, Mideon, Ahmed Johnson, and Steve Blackman were all contacted to be in the game and all said yes then they all claim THQ never called them back. Why have these 4 agree to be in it and then not use them? I don't get that.

Some have been saying RVD hasn't got a chance due to him not debuting yet and it's nearly July.

It is possible that THQ/2K contacted RVD when his Contract with TNA was over to be in the game. Before they even knew he would be returning.

There's a chance he could be in.

Some have been saying RVD hasn't got a chance due to him not debuting yet and it's nearly July.

It is possible that THQ/2K contacted RVD when his Contract with TNA was over to be in the game. Before they even knew he would be returning.

There's a chance he could be in.

Maybe. I believe WWE 12 is the reason why Brock Lesnar is in WWE now, so it could be something like that.

Yeah, I miss my Gameshark, but for this generation, the pinheads at the big three console makers decided to get together and totally ban cheat devices (or as GameShark used to put it, video game enchancers).

I still use the PS2 from time to time.

Regal better be in this game. he's been on tv more often

I second this.

I want to make him WHC!!

I dont recall Regal being in WWE 13 which is odd considering how long he has been there.

Regal better be in this game. he's been on tv more often

I second this.

I want to make him WHC!!

I dont recall Regal being in WWE 13 which is odd considering how long he has been there.

Nope THQ gave us the "It's all good, here William Regal's Robe/Entrance" Excuse for him not being in WWE'13.

Yeah, I miss my Gameshark, but for this generation, the pinheads at the big three console makers decided to get together and totally ban cheat devices (or as GameShark used to put it, video game enhancers).

Yeah, I miss my Gameshark, but for this generation, the pinheads at the big three console makers decided to get together and totally ban cheat devices (or as GameShark used to put it, video game enhancers).

rumor back in 2007 was they paid gameshark and action replay max developers not to produce current gen devices. such crap. this and locking save data really messed up the current gens for me

Personally being the owner of a Gamershark/Action Replay/ Code Breaker for Sony's PlayStation 2, I'm actually glad they didn't make it for this generation of gaming. Unless they added some sort of "If Enabled, Disables Online Features" Mode into the Design of the Gameshark/Action Replay/ Code Breaker it would be worse online then it is,

I'll put it bluntly though I wouldn't shed a tear if they cut Online matches completely out of the game and focused solely on Community Creations for an Online Mode. Take it from experience, be it UFC Undisputed 2009/2010/3, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV/V, Fight Night Champions, Injustice: Gods Among Us, WWE Games ect. Fighting games aren't worth a damn online... If anything Online should be so restricted, nobody who cheats would even bother wanting to use it. It should be like absolutely nothing like offline play; it should be a living hell for anybody that hacks/mods/spams or cheats. Might seem harsh, but in reality it's the only way to make Online for games like this work.

From a previous thread dealing with Online matches;

Archived