what do you use to keep track of everything going on in your universe

Sicky

I don't. I stick to one superstar per month (two if involved in a tag team) and let a storyline for said superstar(s) to run it's course. I actually have a lot more fun with it that way and it's the only thing that's kept me interested in the mode for more than 2 hours.

Microsoft Excel. I run a weird Universe mode though. I have a beginning draft for RAW, ECW, and SD for the whole year. I run the matches through dice rolling on a website to choose competitors. I keep sheets with
>Rosters
>Current Feuds
>PPVs Cards
>Wrestlemania records
>Title History
>Superstar History (How many titles they've won)
>Etc, etc

I use excel, have a roster page with a win/loss record and a streak record, which combines into a league table, basically so I have a good idea who to feud together over titles etc based on their momentum as opposed to randomly letting universe choose someone. It also has titles on there, and how many times won. Then I just have a cards page which just lists all the match results.

The notes app on my iPhone. Pretty handy to have to write things down.

i do this as well

i have PPV cards on there for each PPV & if i have a tournement i put on in there too

i also write down ideas whenever i think of them in 1 note

I use excel, have a roster page with a win/loss record and a streak record, which combines into a league table, basically so I have a good idea who to feud together over titles etc based on their momentum as opposed to randomly letting universe choose someone. It also has titles on there, and how many times won. Then I just have a cards page which just lists all the match results.

i really like it , ill give it a try !

notepad...

I was keeping up with a wins and losses record......... buuuuuuuut... I lost track of that.. whoops. I'd have to start counting that all over again.

damn that suck !

I have it set up using 3 main folders. Folder one is roster for RAW & SmackDown. Folder two is shows, such as RAW, SmackDown, and a PPV folder with the PPV events. Lastly, my Championship folder, which essentially has the title history for each belt I use(d). Also, it has dates of when the titles were won.

I have it set up using 3 main folders. Folder one is roster for RAW & SmackDown. Folder two is shows, such as RAW, SmackDown, and a PPV folder with the PPV events. Lastly, my Championship folder, which essentially has the title history for each belt I use(d). Also, it has dates of when the titles were won.

yeah mine is the same way with the titles and shows I wish wwe 14 would add records and past results of shows ppvs titles etc

Archived