*CLOSE*

Oresama

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill Olson | Down Under Wrestling Owner

With Amon finally in the straitjacket, Olson relaxes and sits back down behind his desk. "Good...you made it easy on yourself. Now if you'll excuse me...I have some work to do, these gentlemen will show you out." One member of Bill's security open the office door whilst the other one guides Amon out of it.

Big E Langston. FIVE, FIVE, FIVE!

Some say the letter E in the name Big E Langston stands for electrifying. Others say it stands for Exciting. Then others say it stands for Elephant. Some even think it stands for Erection, which would make the most sense. All of the above are wrong though, and there is only one man walking this earth that knows for certain. His name is Big E Langston, and as of right now he is strolling happily along a sunny Australian beach. Now, Big E only touched down in the land of Oz yesterday night, however he has warmed to the place so much already. The sunny skies, the tasty food's, the lovely ladies and the cold hard booze called Fosters, what is not to like? Nothing at all. Whilst walking down the busy beach, keeping himself to himself, Big E was stopped in his tracks by an adoring fan. The said fan requested an autograph, to which Big E happily agrees to give. Big E then smiles, before attempting to leave, however he is rudely cut off as the fan stands in his way. "What 'cha doin'?", Big E speaks in a clam, yet menacing tone, to which the fan gives no reply. Big E attempts walk away once more, however the fan shakes his head, before whipping something out of his trousers. No, it's not that you dirty bugger. It's this.

zim2cm.png

How kind. Big E smiles a big gleeming smile, before giving the fan the biggest of cuddles. What a nice man. Big E would love to stay at the beach a little longer, however he has yet to of both entered the DUW arena, and to of signed his contract. I think he should do that before they change their mind.

Prince Devitt had wrestled all over the world, mostly in Japan, and now he was wrestling for the Austrailian based promotion of Down Under Wrestling. The Real Rock N Rolla himself was renowned as one of the best wrestlers in all of the world and had some accolades to prove it. Being under the "heavyweight" limit that made Devitt a canidate for the other Championship available, but Devitt could go with the best of them. As for now Devitt was hanging around the backstage area telling all of those who would listen about just how good he really was.

Evie

After that unfortunate business with Amon just after she arrived in Down Under Wrestling, Evie is once again in an upbeat mood, walking around the hallways of the arena. One good piece of news that Evie read on Diva Dirt earlier was that DUW Management has forced Amon to wear a straitjacket whilst she isn't competing. No more being stuffed in trash cans...YAY!

Big E Langston.

You know who's hot right now? Big E Langston. He knew Australia was hot, cause its always so sunny when he watches Neighbors and Home and Away. Big E likes Neighbors and Home and Away. What Big E does not like is the weather being so hot. Due to the heat, Big E is currently residing in the shades of a nice log cabin on a lovely, sandy beach. Is there anything else in Australia but beaches? I don't know, I have never been. Big E knows though, for he has been and is there right now. Will he tell you though? No. Whilst in the shady log cabin, Big E notices some surfers in the horizon. After watching in awe for quite a while, Langston believes that this surfing may be very fun. He quickly hops out of the cabin, and rushes toward the surfing shack. It is time top learn new skillz.

Ring Name
The Undertaker

Billed From
Death Valley

Billed Height

6'10

Billed Weight

Disposition
Face

Gimmick
Dead man

Finishing Move(s)

Tombstone

Hells Gates

Signature Moves
Chokeslam

Old School

Last Ride

Ring Name
Kane

Billed From
Parts Unkown

Billed Height

Billed Weight

Disposition
Face

Gimmick

Kane

Finishing Move(s)
Chokeslam

Signature Moves
Diving Clothesline
Sideslam

Tag Team - Brother's of Destruction

The Real Rock N Rolla, Prince Devitt was now once again backstage as he was yesterday. Today was a different story though he seemed a little bit upset about the people who were signing here to DUW. He could honestly say that no one was in his league as far as competition was concerned since he still was the only person eligible for the Reigional Championship. He now approached to office of Bill Olsen to address this situation. As he found the office he would knock on the door and await an answer.

After hearing the knock at his office door, Bill Olson nods to Dobbs, one of his two massive members of security, without saying a word, Dobbs crosses the office and swings the door open, revealing Prince Devitt standing at the other side, Bill then shuts his laptop down. "Fergal...good to see you...what can do for you?" Bill crosses his arms, awaiting a response from Devitt.

Fergal? Where does he get off with that? Devitt now raises his eyebrows as he sits in the chair across from Bill Olsen. Devitt now sits back as he collects his thoughts and having something planned.

Prince Devitt // Real Rock N Rolla

First of all, Bill, that's "Prince Devitt" to you and every other person here in Down Under Wrestling. I have just came to the realization that you have a weight limit to your "Heavyweight" Championship which I do not meet the requirements for. Which brings me to my point, concidering that there in NO ONE remotely in my league of Regional Champion, you should just do us all a favor and just hand that title to me right here and now. It will save you the troubles of putting me in the ring with someone I can easily defeat.

Bill strokes his chin for several moments. "Well...that's one option...but here in Down Under Wrestling we don't just hand out titles, I'm not going to hand a title to somebody because they're my friend...or my son in-law! So as far as yo....." Olson's secretary Ms. Frost whispers something in Bill's ear. "As I was saying, I'm not just going to hand you the Regional Championship but it seems you have a fan in Ms. Frost...so...despite the weight limit for the Heavyweight Championship, Ms. Frost has suggested that I let you be involved in the tournament to crown the inaugural Australian Heavyweight Champion......" Olson folds his arms and awaits a response from Devitt.

Well it seems like Ms. Frost is the only person with some since around here. I bet you if I asked her who her favorite wrestler in the world was she'd say "Prince Devitt" and I bet if I asked YOUR favorite wrestler the same answer would occur. With that said I guess there's nothing left to do, but ask you who I am facing first in the tournament?

I wasn't asking because I care, I was asking to find out just who would be the first person I beat to claim the Australian Heavyweight Title. Whoever they are they should know that they will be embarrassed by someone who isn't even supposed to be in the "Heavyweight" division. When that happens you might want to reconsider that whole weight limit thing.....Well, I would say it's been a pleasure, but it hasn't....

With that said Prince Devitt stands up and turns to leave the room. Before he does he slyly winks at Ms. Frost as she seemed to be the only "fan" of the Real Rock n Rolla, Prince Devitt that was in the room. Now Devitt heads out of the room but pulls up the DUW website on his phone and waits for a card to form.

On Thursday 27th of February, the Estonian Hall in North Adelaide will play host to the premiere of DUW Thunder on Fuel TV. At this historic event, Down Under Wrestling will take its first step towards crowning the inaugural Australian Heavyweight Champion with an 8-Man Tournament, the Quarterfinal Matchups are as follows:

Big E Langston vs. Eddy Crawford

CM Punk vs. Prince Devitt

Kane vs. Randy Orton

Razorback vs. Undertaker

They've not even been signed for an hour and the Brothers of Destruction are already signed to matches. That's just the global appeal of those two men. Undertaker is facing some guy called Razerback, whilst Kane is facing someone he is very familiar with, the man he beat at Wrestlemania last year, Randy Orton. Both are World Title QF's, so good stuff.

And just like "that" it would seem that the Thunder Card was posted online and with that comes the match to determine just who the "True" Best in the World was. Prince Devitt was considered by most to be the best in the world, but CM Punk had the slogan in WWE. Devitt had traveled the world and beat some of the top men in wrestling as he did so to claim the title of "Best in the World". What has Punk done? Nothing, but make a slogan to sell a few overpriced t-shirts. Thursday would be a different story however as Prince Devitt would take on CM Punk and more than likely defeat him and become one step closer to becoming the first Australian Heavyweight Champion in DUW history.

The Thunder Interviewer Nicole Morgan is shown backstage.

Nicole Morgan | Thunder Interviewer

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, Nicole Morgan here and as many of you have just heard, this Thursday at the Estonian Hall in North Adalaide Down Under Wrestling is hosting the premiere of Thunder on Fuel TV and if that isn't big enough for you then I'm sure this will be! An Eight Man Tournament featuring some of the biggest names in the business as well as some young up and comers will be taking place this Thursday and the winner will be crowned as DUW's first ever Heavyweight Champion of Australia.

In the Quarterfinal Round of the tournament we will see Big E Langston versus Eddy Crawford, CM Punk versus Prince Devitt, Kane versus Randy Orton and finally....."

Razorback approaches Nicole intimidating her slighly.

Razorback | The Man Beast

"Go ahead...say it! And finally....."

Nicole Morgan | Thunder Interviewer

"Ermmm...and finally Razorback versus the Undertaker....."

"Good...your job is done, you're dismissed....."

Morgan quickly runs away from Razorback.

"The Undertaker...The Deadman...The Phenom...The Demon from Death Valley...one of the most dominent forces in professional wrestling for over twenty years versus Razorback...a guy just starting out in the industry. Most rookies in my position would probably not even bother with a match against the Undertaker and why would they? What would be the point in walking into his yard when they know that they're gonna get their asses kicked? But I am not them...I'm no normal rookie, sure I haven't been around the business for a long time but I don't need to be, just look at me! The Undertaker has NEVER faced an opponent like me. For years people have wondered when the Undertaker will hang it up, when the Undertaker would finally retirement...well...this might not have been his ideal retirement but it's happening anyway...July 27...Razorback versus Undertaker...the fall of The Phenom...the genesis of The Man Beast!"

Razorback shoves the camera out of his face before storming off down the hallway.

It was now a bit later on since the card was announced and now Prince Devitt was now sitting back in his locker room watching some tapes of CM Punk. He turned to his laptop and managed to catch some of the interview with a man called Razorback. He was fairly impressed by the sheer size of the man, but having to take on maybe him or The Undertaker somewhere down the line wasn't sitting too well with the Prince. Maybe it was time for Devitt to call for some back up just in case things get out of hand.

Archived