Kupo's...gonna...kill...you! (LOL)

xirtamehtsitahw

I can just imagine the WWE Universe chanting that as my Mog CAW (based off the Final Fantasy Moogle characters) is about to connect with his Whiteout or White Noise created finisher (yes, I know one of Sheamus' current finishers is called "White Noise", but this is fitting to Mog's color scheme--or lack thereof...heh heh). Of course, I couldn't give him actual bat-wings (like the "real" Moogles have), so I just "fudged" a little and gave him a wing-like design on his back. As for his eyes, I simply used a mask which covered the top half of his head, then placed two diagonal stretched-out ovals for the closed-eye look. As for the "antenna" that Mog is supposed to have, I had to fudge--again--by using a hairstyle with a long ponytail, then "whited it out" to match his skin tone (the brightest white the game allows).

Mog's created finishers:

1. The Whiteout--Gut Kick 150%, Knee Facebuster 150%.

2. White Noise--Piledriver Clutch 01 150%, Pedigree Clutch 150%, Dragon Wings Lift 150%, Double Arm Facebuster Impact 150%. Note: both of these moves can "bust open" an opponent, even though White Noise technically targets the opponent's body. There are actually a handful of body-targeting moves which can make an opponent bleed. Most of them are of the facebuster variety (e.g. Vance Archer's finisher).

Mewtwo has new versions of his created finishers now:

1. The Mewtron Bomb--basically a Last Ride into a "botched" Jackknife Powerbomb. Ow.

2. The Psycho Crusher--Pumphandle "Diamondcutter" type move.

Archived