The Boom Stick by Shattered!™

Shattered!™

this is looking good so far

for attires hes had at least 3 different attires on Impact & as hes in the Bound For Glory Series im guessing he might debut at least 1 new attire

he was wearing a jacket 1 week that had a CM Punk logo on it (the 1 with the white rectange with a blue line at the top & at the bottom & 4 red stars through the middle) i think he wore it on the Spin Cycle on Xplosion as well

for attires hes had at least 3 different attires on Impact & as hes in the Bound For Glory Series im guessing he might debut at least 1 new attire

he was wearing a jacket 1 week that had a CM Punk logo on it (the 1 with the white rectange with a blue line at the top & at the bottom & 4 red stars through the middle) i think he wore it on the Spin Cycle on Xplosion as well

That's a Chicago flag. Just saying.

Anyways, It looks good from what I can see. Although, the end of the nose without the design on it kind of sticks out to me personally.

That's a Chicago flag. Just saying.

Anyways, It looks good from what I can see. Although, the end of the nose without the design on it kind of sticks out to me personally.

i didnt even know American states had flags lol

(im English btw)

Sorry for the lack of updates on my end guys! I haven't been on '13 for a few days... I just thought I'd give myself a little break from it for the first time since picking it up.

I've got ref's for all the attires I'm making now and I'm going to be starting on them either today or tomorrow. Before I went on my super-mini break I updated his face to a point where I think it's now final. I'll try and get some updated pictures up when I'm next on.

There is a design on the nostril part of his nose, but it doesn't stand out all that great. I wish his nose could be higher up, but it's at -100 height :(

----------------------------

I'll have some updates either today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Thanks for the interest guys!

Also.. one thing I've just noticed is the body looks a but wide, does anybody agree?

How does everyone feel about the hairline?

• 2 weeks later...

He's had 4 attires already! His black trunks, from his Gut Check match vs Brian Cage. Blue trunks with "Win Ugly" on the back in red. He also has a purple trunk version of the previous attire, in which he's worn on OVW episodes recently, and a maroon/brown-ish colored pair of trunks with "Win Ugly" on the back & "Scoundrel or Scoundral" in cursive on the front-right side of his trunks. I'd love to c these attires. Best of luck!

Archived