Statusplaza of CAWing! RAMPAGE JACKSON UPLOADED!

iVivaLaAdam

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christy Hemme is in the works atm guys. I have 4 attires done. Announcer, Chaps, blue attire from knockouts battle royal and a black attire from a photoshoot...the last one may change though :)

It's kind of a shame that you're done for the year, cause you have pumped out some amazing CAWs guys. But, if you want to stop, you've earned it. Will definitely add Rampage to my roster next time I get on WWE 13. Of course, I've almost hit 50 CAWs so I'm gonna need to stop at some point lol

Can't wait to download Rampage... another instant 5* CAW. Will you guys still be releasing Christy Hemme and Torrie Wilson?

I have the completed models, I will upload them seperatly before I delete them. Torrie, Christy, ODB and Maxine...I had to remake her randomly. I will be taking time off until the next game and just get back to playing Universe mode :D

Some shit went down in my end & I haven't really been in a mood to finish anything so prob not. Thank you for the support!

No doubt, and you've done more than enough for the CAW community anyways... so, thank you for that. I think you more than earned some time off lol.

Can't wait to download Rampage... another instant 5* CAW. Will you guys still be releasing Christy Hemme and Torrie Wilson?

I have the completed models, I will upload them seperatly before I delete them. Torrie, Christy, ODB and Maxine...I had to remake her randomly. I will be taking time off until the next game and just get back to playing Universe mode :D

Sounds good, I'll be picking them up for sure. And just like Status, you've more than earned you're time off. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I have thanks to these amazing CAWs.

Archived