Statusplaza of CAWing! RAMPAGE JACKSON UPLOADED!

iVivaLaAdam

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Emma in progress and will more than likely make Bailey.

Daffney though there is a great Daffney on CC so would pass on her.

The rest though I may get round to them. Trying to keep it current...minus Torrie Wilson :lol:

Thats cool...jst thought I would throw a few name's @ ya

Emma sounds good...

Good luck mskn her entrance

Mix between Scotty 2 Hotty, Clay and Bella :lol:

That Jamie Noble is really great, and he'll be getting a push in my Universe.

As for Diva/Knockout requests... I only have two, Christy Hemme and Candice Michelle.

I was planning on Christy due to going through the Knockouts. Candice I would be torn between Vinces devils and her face persona...I always preferred heel Candice as she had no idea what she was doing and was just the eye candy :lol:

I have a whole day off tomorrow from work so I will deff have previews up. ODB has temp tats atm as working on the nightmare that is her arms XD

As for Diva/Knockout requests... I only have two, Christy Hemme and Candice Michelle.

I was planning on Christy due to going through the Knockouts. Candice I would be torn between Vinces devils and her face persona...I always preferred heel Candice as she had no idea what she was doing and was just the eye candy :lol:

I have a whole day off tomorrow from work so I will deff have previews up. ODB has temp tats atm as working on the nightmare that is her arms XD

Awesome. Can't wait to see how Christy turns out and what attire you choose for her. As for Candice, I'd honestly be happy with anything you choose for her... as she rarely (if ever) gets created.

Awesome. Can't wait to see how Christy turns out and what attire you choose for her. As for Candice, I'd honestly be happy with anything you choose for her... as she rarely (if ever) gets created.

she needs to have at least 1 Rock n Rave Infection attire

On Christy had she wrestle in TNA? I dont remember seeing her wrestle since WWE

Didn't she have a bad bump of the top rope that scared her into retirement, Then Tna kept her on as a ring announcer?

I could be wrong about that though

she had a neck injury & was told that if she took a bad bump she could be paralyzed (a bit like Edge) so she was worried about it in her matches after she was told that so she retired

Cool thanks 4 the lesson on Hemme.

If you do mak her would u giv her custom ring attires? It would b a waste 2 hav a caw as an announcer only.

it was a shame as she was training with AJ Styles & was starting to get better in the ring before she retired

Rampage Tats are a bitch to do, I've tried my best and some loom a bit off but seeing as he's black and his tats are dark and smallish I think you'll be fin in game. He also has a prayer on his wrist. Now i can see it tidy but I wasn't going to sit there and pt it word for word when you'll barely see it so I went and had some fun. Hope y'all like them anyway.
NwRdPhD.jpg

Will add this 2 my Unverse next time im on live....thanks for the awsome caws...

P.S. stop makn so many good Divas my Universe is bein over run...;-)

:lol: Sorry...I better not send Status over anymore then XD Thanks for the support :)

Archived