Wrestling Pictures & Gifs

Fried

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aerostar has the biggest balls in the world. I wouldve been scared shitless

These dives are cool, but I won't mark out for another one unless he does a moonsault or something other than a plain dive.

Easier said than done. Any rotation would require the performer to be familiar with the distance and the amount of hang-time that they have. If he started rotating on his way down...and rotated too much, or too little...it would be disastrous. When it comes to a top turnbuckle, those guys know that distance like the back of their hand. When it comes to the top of a cage, or something like a lighting rig above the ring, that's different. You don't see too many guys willing to put rotation on something like that. It's asking a lot.

Isn't he still a young boy? I don't think they're really allowed to go all crazy with their look yet lol.

Then again, Juice and Cody Hall didn't look like traditional young boys either.

Isn't he still a young boy? I don't think they're really allowed to go all crazy with their look yet lol.

Then again, Juice and Cody Hall didn't look like traditional young boys either.

I mean less about his attire, and more about his look itself. Hairstyle, his stretchmarks, etc. Also, from the looks of the photo up top, he is at least allowed to have patterned tights. I mean...the man has a jerrycurl. :lol:

Archived