Gamevolt's Conversion Centre 3 (Chris Sabin Uploaded 15/08/13)

Gamevolt

That's the MCMG attire I made

That cool but your welcome any way and are you going use the street clothes because I not upset it just the street clothes of his is sweet so please and thank you.

You didn't do anything and he didn't thank you.

Anyway, looking good man. But something is bugging me about the face texture!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey New Jack Ass Sheep all i said Your Welcome is that i gave him some ref so I like to say something nice because it hard to find those good ref when it Chris Sabin who just was in team for a long time. Well I believe in what Gamevolt said because there not to many ref in site to find a good ref so be nice and leave me alone all i doing is being nice and kind.

Plus I just dont like the Impact attire on this caw his TNA Game one suck a lot I like his street clothes then that one ok so I gave Gamevolt the street clothes instead of using the Impact Game one ok.

Oh yeah TheNewF'NShow has a profile of Chris Sabin Street Clothes and after I seen that i said i wish that be in the game because that there is his best street clothes that I seen from him. So thanks man for having that and plus when i look at that face and look at Gamevolt I see Chris Sabin. Why look at all Sabin Caws do they look this best as Gamevolt no so great job men I wish to show you all what I mean but I like this caw more then any.

I just download and I love it but the face on slot 2 it just something not right but can firgure out but hey I play your batista and the skin color is not right bro and i just saying ok. So what next on your caw list and please tell us.

Oh yeah play Chris Sabin against your Bully Ray good job on caw but Bully Ray attire does not fit so well with fight of same night of attire like Sabin has so please update if you can bro if not it find. But use this Sabin more and more on 13 so much so thanks for uploud cant wait for his new attire.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived