A tradition is continued by Shattered!™ UPLOADED!

Shattered!™

So I've been making him since SvR'10, and I thought it was time he was made again. It recieved a LOT of positive feedback last year and that's the main reason it's back this year, so I can make it better than last years.

I would love some suggestions on this as I feel I lt could be better. I didn't use last years formula as a base because it didnt carry over very well, so I've gone in a different direction this year! the eyes may look like a weird choice, but it's worth it once you see the CAW itself in game. I've use the forehead scars as a par if his hair, which I think adds to the good parts of this! I like it.

Amazing Red by Shattered!

24vqqld.jpg

Search Tags: Amazing Red, nCo

PICTURES BY: NWOldskool

Paint Tooled Eyebrows by: ColtsGuyPhil (from his Punk texture)

Moveset by: Madd Righteous

Planned Attires:

- Tights & Kickpads - DONE

- Tights & Trainers - DONE

- Tights & Trainers (2009 Return Match) - DONE

- King of Trios (Black Jumpsuit) - DONE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm, maybe a week or two?

Word.. I'll definitely have it done 4 u by then... Which attires you got planned this time? I got 1 for ya-- SANGRIENTO! LOL..

The planned attires are in the main post :cool: jus for you my man, ill do a Sangriento on a seperate slot so he can have his own name, entrance etc :lol:

Umm, maybe a week or two?

Word.. I'll definitely have it done 4 u by then... Which attires you got planned this time? I got 1 for ya-- SANGRIENTO! LOL..

The planned attires are in the main post :cool: jus for you my man, ill do a Sangriento on a seperate slot so he can have his own name, entrance etc :lol:

You dont have 2 do that fam.. Unless somebody else would like a Sangriento! LOL.. Glad 2 see the black jumpsuit tho!

:lol: thanks so much man! He's about 89% done I'd say!

Haha yay we're friends! Sean has a friend :dance:

Also. What would you guys prefer.. the blue tights he wore with Suicide in his TNA Return '09, or his white tights he wore against Angle? (If you haven't sen that match, watch it. It's great!)

Archived