GEWY's Custom Trons - Kidd, Big E, Axel and 3MB uploaded

Toni Kroos

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he makes this with a modded (jtag xbox or jailbroken ps3 i think).

A quiestion:

If it is in cc (i know it's in ps3 and i've xbox 360) can we use them without a modded console??

I will search if there are some of similar real trons on cc xbox

These aren't made with modded consoles!

Yeah. I will make it but I can't upload pics to cc unless someone helps me. TheNewF'NShow has been really busy I think.

Should we wait for another Wyatt Family entrance video to release? I mean there is no one on that video. Yes I know The Shield also has none of the members in there but I can feel that Wyatt Family might have a new one.

Yeah. I will make it but I can't upload pics to cc unless someone helps me. TheNewF'NShow has been really busy I think.

Should we wait for another Wyatt Family entrance video to release? I mean there is no one on that video. Yes I know The Shield also has none of the members in there but I can feel that Wyatt Family might have a new one.

I'd wait, as The Shield's entrance doesn't show the members, but it does show their name.

Wyatt Family vid just shows grass & creepy stuff. :lol:

Thanks a ton for these man, really appreciate it.

Just a suggestion, maybe add, in the first post, what tron to use to get the best minitron for each superstar so people don't have to dig through the topic to find out.

Just a suggestion, maybe add, in the first post, what tron to use to get the best minitron for each superstar so people don't have to dig through the topic to find out.

These are my suggestions for the minitrons... add them to the first page if you want to, GEWY :cool:

The Shield - Military Soldier

Fandango - Movie Star

Prime Time Players - Super Hero

3MB - Super Hero

Big E Langston - Bodybuilder

Curtis Axel - Perfectionist, Super Hero, or Dark Super Hero

Tyson Kidd - Gold Medalist,MAA Fighter or Canadian Patriot

btw, here's RVD's return tron :cool:

These are my suggestions for the minitrons... add them to the first page if you want to, GEWY :cool:

The Shield - Military Soldier

Fandango - Movie Star

Prime Time Players - Super Hero

3MB - Super Hero

Big E Langston - Bodybuilder

Curtis Axel - Perfectionist, Super Hero, or Dark Super Hero

Tyson Kidd - Gold Medalist,MAA Fighter or Canadian Patriot

btw, here's RVD's return tron :cool:

Sure, I will add in it. If I manage to inject my own pics on the game. I'll do RVD and Antonio Cesaro. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived