Brock Lesnar - 2013 Version

Brad Maddox - 2013 Version

Natayla - 2013 Version

Triple H - Attitude Era Version

Ryback - Heel 2013 Version

Road Scholers - Team 2013

The Rock - 2013 Version

Big E Langston - 2013 Version

There more but I busy going on vacation so this it what come up.

Good quisten but I think in game ones that are going be heal be perfect for those and triple attitude era doesn't have mini trin just teguler that don't fit in caws. So take time and thank you very much.

Oh yeah it won't let me edit it but forgot bobby Rhode that to and please do your study because one thing thaight today was Thursday when it is Wednesday so I be gone to race vacation so you do them next week alright plus heads up Randy Orton finely heel so happy because face story wasnt perfect. So take care and please I know you mean about study.

Here another list of team

Billy & Chuck

You can add but see more tag team it just when I leave I forgot about so want put name out and you can do them when free time.

Evolution there no mini tron

Trish Stratus it not current

UnAmericans

Rated Rko

Ric Flair

Four Horsemen

Bob Orton

Sgt. Slaughter

Jim Ross

The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

Shane McMahon current

Jerry Lawler

Kane Unmasked

Roddy Piper

Eddie Guerrero

Stephanie McMahon

Mason Ryan

Eugene's

Eric Bischoff

Scott Steiner

There that it and I still be long in but won't be reply or comments tell Sunday after 5 central so please take time and had get these out or I forget.

Good quisten but I think in game ones that are going be heal be perfect for those and triple attitude era doesn't have mini trin just teguler that don't fit in caws. So take time and thank you very much.

Oh yeah it won't let me edit it but forgot bobby Rhode that to and please do your study because one thing thaight today was Thursday when it is Wednesday so I be gone to race vacation so you do them next week alright plus heads up Randy Orton finely heel so happy because face story wasnt perfect. So take care and please I know you mean about study.

Here another list of team

Billy & Chuck

You can add but see more tag team it just when I leave I forgot about so want put name out and you can do them when free time.

Evolution there no mini tron

Trish Stratus it not current

UnAmericans

Rated Rko

Ric Flair

Four Horsemen

Bob Orton

Sgt. Slaughter

Jim Ross

The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

Shane McMahon current

Jerry Lawler

Kane Unmasked

Roddy Piper

Eddie Guerrero

Stephanie McMahon

Mason Ryan

Eugene's

Eric Bischoff

Scott Steiner

There that it and I still be long in but won't be reply or comments tell Sunday after 5 central so please take time and had get these out or I forget.

I don't think I will do that much because other user will also have a chance to request.

Question, how do you put more than 2 picture custom logos on an arena?

I place the logos on the ring aprons and its 128x128.

Question, how do you put more than 2 picture custom logos on an arena?

I place the logos on the ring aprons and its 128x128.

I see, I was trying it with 256 x 256 pics. Any news on new trons?

OK I am on vacation but this time is free so I have quisten how you put these image on tron I try last week but no luck because it won't allow me upload pic so can you help me please and explain because my free time end at 8 central so I watch tna plus Friday and Saturday busy so this is it. Please and thank you so much the help.

• 2 weeks later...

When I try to create the custom entrance video from the highlight reel, i get an "attention" menu with no text in it, then it says encryption failed, then deletion successful and then it kicks me back out...

anyone else having this issue when trying to use these?

Archived