2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

LuisTX85

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's something else to keep in mind. Community Creations may be vastly improved! Probably not this year but 2K15 could have a great community creations.

Example: NBA2K has the ability to download a single player or an entire roster. So for WWE games we could possibly download either 1998 Sting... OR the entire 1998 WCW Roster. Think about that for a second... no having to dig through countless creations to find the *perfect* one. The best creators could just upload entire rosters! I'm happy about the future of WWE gaming. Long live 2K!

Here's something else to keep in mind. Community Creations may be vastly improved! Probably not this year but 2K15 could have a great community creations.

Example: NBA2K has the ability to download a single player or an entire roster. So for WWE games we could possibly download either 1998 Sting... OR the entire 1998 WCW Roster. Think about that for a second... no having to dig through countless creations to find the *perfect* one. The best creators could just upload entire rosters! I'm happy about the future of WWE gaming. Long live 2K!

That would be pretty awesome

Did you all hear the the GM Mode is coming back for WWE 2K14

Isn't that simple a rumor or has 2K officially stated that, I hope it's nothing like GM Mode from Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 - Smackdown Vs Raw 2008. Biased A.I GM, Cost, Contracts & Whining, it was unbearable. If they just gave us Ratings, Rivalry choices, Trading (Optional), An actual Draft (Optional) and made GM Mode all together Optional it would already be a step up from Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 - Smackdown Vs Raw 2008.

Credit to KidSampson for finding&posting this in another thread!,Tweets on 2K14 play testing:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/community-leaders-tweet-on-early-wwe-14-playtest-impressions.453044885/

I'm pretty surprised CyberOcelot is impressed!

I'm also surprised that he liked it also. I believe he was starting his own game or something too. There must be 2 counts now....

Credit to KidSampson for finding&posting this in another thread!,Tweets on 2K14 play testing:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/community-leaders-tweet-on-early-wwe-14-playtest-impressions.453044885/

I'm also surprised that he liked it also. I believe he was starting his own game or something too. There must be 2 counts now....

Lol. I want to know some info. Especially if the tougher ones to please actually like it!... So I'm pretty Intrested.

When the 2K forums opened the WWE games section he was posting about ideas for indy wrestling games/making his own and totally crapping on THQ&the last few WWE games,So for him to tweet that and hash tag "BelieveinTheGame"..That's pretty dam big!

Lol. I want to know some info. Especially if the tougher ones to please actually like it!... So I'm pretty Intrested.

I only know CyberOcelot But according to some in that IGN forum most of the people that tweeted that stuff are people who have hated THQ and bashed WWE games for years.

I only know CyberOcelot But according to some in that IGN forum most of the people that tweeted that stuff are people who have hated THQ and bashed WWE games for years.

And that can only mean good things.

Heard this all before.

I loved SvR2007 and may actually be my favorite WWE game(besides All Stars)overall this gaming generation,I think the the UCM were underrated!!

Never played HCTP, SYM and 06 I take it?

I take it you didn't carefully read?

Archived