Fear the Power of...4!

xirtamehtsitahw

I have come up with a new rival for Mew 3--the rather (un)imaginatively named Mew 4. Basically, Mew 4 is what results when Mew 3 "fuses" with his own nearly limitless psychic energy. However, this fusion corrupted the former Mew 3's mind, and he became a cold, ruthless, evil being. His coloring reflects this--midnight-black skin, with three glowing, red eyes. His third eye is in the center of his rather large forehead. Mew 4's head is much larger in proportion to his body compared to Mew 3.

Mew 4 uses Boogeyman's entrance template, with William Regal's theme music. It makes for a rather spooky entrance that makes Mew 4's opponent think, "Oh, crud, looks like I'm gonna job to this guy--there's NO way I could beat HIM!" LOL

Thus far, only ONE character on my game has been able to (barely) defeat Mew 4--and that is 4's pre-evolved form, Mew 3! How ironic.

UPDATE: Mew 4 has been given a new look and name--Pandora, the Chinese Panda-god of Chaos! His finishers are rather descriptively titled Pandora's Box (Big E. Langston's finisher) and Panda-monium (the classic Deja vu DDT from HCTP). He still retains the Boogeyman entrance theme (with William Regal's music).

I have five (pairs of) CAWs on my game so far: Pandora, Galactus, Mew 3, Frieza, and Candis the Fat Mew. I've got a few more ideas for CAWs--Mewtwo, Pikachu, Brittany (Candis' not-so-little sister), and Midna's Imp Forme. That should make for some rather entertaining match-ups!

Archived