A little Stratusfaction from Wolfgang JT & Raida (UPLOADED with renders)

nogoodraida

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trish Stratus moveset is on CC! Tags-- RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

Your the man dude.. thank you so much!

This Is Mind-Blowing You Guys Have Taken cawing to a whole new level and with the renders it would look like a model that was made by THQ Best From You Guys IMO :D

Thanks alot man =)

I think you should try male hair 54. :happy:

Thats the nash/hbk one right? Its too short

Trish Stratus moveset is on CC! Tags-- RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

Your the man dude.. thank you so much!

This Is Mind-Blowing You Guys Have Taken cawing to a whole new level and with the renders it would look like a model that was made by THQ Best From You Guys IMO :D

Thanks alot man =)

Np :)

When will we see some attires? Or which ones are planned? My only request is that you do her sexy WM 21 attire. (She was still a heel and faced off against christy hemme.)

I have no idea what attires Im doing yet.. Im alot busier lately so dont expect my usual pace.. I always thought I was a little faster then most caw makers so there should be no problem slowing to a normal pace.. its not gonna be forever, but its not gonna be fast either.. i dont want to rush this caw.

looks nice but >_> a topic with Wolfie in it and no post by him so far and no pics ..he must be busy

He must be.. he got this back to me a few days ago, and I worked on it a little.. I didnt drop him a line about it..guess i assumed he would see the topic.

Your right Im surprised he hasnt commented yet.. he prob is busy. He could post capped pics if he wanted too but the caw he has is prior to me working on it.. so it may look a little diff. Im gonna pm him and tell him.

>< Been seeing the topic all day...haha...wasn't much to respond to other than I guess I can say "Thanks" as well. lol Wasn't really any questions directed to me, so just saw the feedbacks.

Anyways, glad everyone is liking our results. :)

Tons of practice and learning from others, as well as am a freehand artist in real life, so helps with detailing and having an eye for shapings. :)

Yea Im an artist too.. it def helps

Sorry dude should have read the post above before asking *_* lol. Third hair looks best.

Have you tried the John Morrison hair

That hair is cool but its too short

You guys are awesome. I can't draw sh*!#! Lol. I'm slowly getting better at cawing. Hopefully one day I'll be really good :)...

Thats ok.. Im sure there is something you do real well that Wolf and I cant do.. years and years ago when Wolf was still a popular caw maker, and I was green as grass.. I was like you.. but I followed things that him and others caw makers did.. and with enough practice I feel like Im one of them now.. and I get to collab with them.. and it feels awesome =)

You definitely are one of them Raida. And I just made velvets attire from Thursday. I also made Mickie's. I'm impressed at how good it came out. (Especially the hustla and designs on the front and back of her skirt). So yes, I would

Like to think that I'm slowly making progress at improving my capabilities

Of cawing.

Yes you are one of them now. You're one of the best Raida :cool:

Thanks bro.. that means a whole lot.

You definitely are one of them Raida. And I just made velvets attire from Thursday. I also made Mickie's. I'm impressed at how good it came out. (Especially the hustla and designs on the front and back of her skirt). So yes, I would

Like to think that I'm slowly making progress at improving my capabilities

Of cawing.

Thanks Torrie.. Im gonna make those attires too for the textured/rendered velvet and mickie i have.. glad your practicing though =)

Archived